Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Hello everyone welcome to my outdoor auto lake grow #2, i'm just starting it early cause its easier to get it going on the Desk Top at home.
So this year will be two 7 gal fabric pots & possibly one 5 gal with reused soil ammended with Earth worm castings, Gaia Green Kelp & Bassalt Rock dust & BlueSky Organics MYCO Grow & probably will try a layer technique like Bill284 does but with a few small differences like soil not CoCo Coir
Strains will be all from Butter Bean Bird Seed a canadian breeder the first 2 will be Chocolate Chip Cookies auto & Donkey Kong auto heres some info if i can copy & paste it

Chocolate Chip Cookies Auto​

( Chocolate Mint OG Auto x Cookies Auto) -
Over 1m in height. This 80 day, rock solid treat will knock your socks off. Enjoy the earthy and kushy flavors along with aggressive vegetative growth supported by hardy secondary branching which makes for outstanding yield. A powerful and long lasting high that develops into a relaxing body high.
Tested at 29% THC

Donkey Kong Auto​

( OG Kush auto x Gorilla Auto ) -
Up to 1.75m. 80 days. A legendary character name paired with 2 legendary strains seemed to be the perfect fit. This cross has the potential for some beastly qualities. A high yielder with a super kushy flavor profile. Tall and large overall with a high resin content.
*Tested at 31% THC

i will be using my usual nutes of Future Harvest Micro & Bloom with epsome salt with Microbial Mass Pro

1713396437335.png

and with this grow i will be letting them grow straight up, i might top at node 5 or just go all natural not sure yet but no 90 Degree LST this time around & not quite decided if i'm doing a 5 gal yet, probably will pop seeds 1st or 2nd week of may & thats about it for now

I am looking forward to this grow you grow some monsters. :thumb: 🍋
i hope so too, the Donkey Kong for a auto is supposed to get close to 6 feet tall so i don't know if i want to top it but if i can get a auto to 36" or over i'd be happy as long as it don't look like a charlie brown christmas tree

i hope so too, the Donkey Kong for a auto is supposed to get close to 6 feet tall so i don't know if i want to top it but if i can get a auto to 36" or over i'd be happy as long as it don't look like a charlie brown christmas tree
I find it easy peasy to get the autos to 36" and a 6 footer!! 💚 Sounds awesome

I find it easy peasy to get the autos to 36" and a 6 footer!! 💚 Sounds awesome
the only time i ever grew plants straight up was this last grow & only 3 out of the 7 so kinda new to this way but i think i'll top the Chocolate Cookies at node 5 & the DK just let it do its thing

Back
Top Bottom