Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Wow that Hawaiian snow turned out amazing, I love all those orange hairs. I just wanted to put in a request for some praying mantids when ya start your outdoor grow, that where's Gabriel game was was so awesome. I think I will get one of those egg cases too. Keep up the solid work :)

Thanks you, I do love that Hawaiian Snow. Need to find some more strains now :)

I saw you upped your game :)

Here is my 'review' of the LED glasses I got, the method 7, normally they retail for $79.

I love these things. The color correction is great, my eyes do not strain nor feel strained after tending plants. I still have not and will nto stare directly at panels.

I think the big question is whether it is worth the $79, for me it is because I have bad eyes as it is and do nto want to make worse, so I paranoid about it. But if can get equal results with something cheaper I hope someone finds.

Here is pic through glasses in normal light...
DSCN17517.JPG

No glasses LED light...
DSCN17529.JPG

picture through glasses...
DSCN17538.JPG

I checked out the site and found some I think I'll get once I actually buy some LED lamps. They're on Amazon Prime for the same price, so either way I'll get free shipping. I like the way yours filters.

ledglasses.jpg

I bet it exact same lenses just cheaper cause no frame. One I got fit perfect between my glasses and my eyes.

Here are some shots of the Hawaiian Snow.

Flower Day 8

Getting purple stems may need some more ca/Mg we will see she is looking great! Happy plant i think!

The two pieces of duct tape on back wall are the 24" and 36" from light distance.

DSCN17694.JPG
DSCN17705.JPG
DSCN17716.JPG
DSCN17726.JPG
DSCN17736.JPG

Pistils a popping, kinda hard to see in pic but they there.
DSCN17755.JPG
DSCN17748.JPG

I just fed the Hawaiian Snow with 10 ML CA/MG 10 Ml grow, 2.5 ML bio bud,(GO line of nutes) 5 ml of molasses in one gallon of RO water. Also sprayed her down, after pictures, with about a liter of 10ML per gal of FF Flowers Kiss

She has been getting purple stems which could be a variety of things, CA/MG def. or maybe P def, SO i gave her some of both.

She has been showing her sexy bits very fast, only Flower Day 10...
DSCN17769.JPG
DSCN17773.JPG
DSCN17786.JPG
DSCN17794.JPG
DSCN17804.JPG
DSCN17818.JPG
DSCN17825.JPG

Nice Crawdaddy, thanks for the pictures

Thanks LA!

And sorry to everyone for lack of photo updates, been busy a bit last few days, will try and get some tonight, although my lady is seems to be yellowing a bit and not sure if it pH lockout or just not enough nutes :(

Just one mroe reason to go hydro, as I have so much trouble keeping pH stable in soil for long grows/big plants. Maybe i should start amending my soil with some dolomite lime? In fact that what I did with batch of soil I just made up.

Yea I really like this setup, like I said before big enough to get some good stuff done, but not so big takes over office.

The fan controller I got is this,
61DDWytKQkL_SL1500_.jpg

it is a bit hokey but seems to work well. It has temperture setting for night and day, the photocell seems to really need direct light to activate, but mine does not matter because the timer turns EVERYTHING off for dark cycle. So i have night and day temp set the same.
Sub'd
This looks like exactly what I have been looking for. If I use it in conjunction with a timer (which I need for CO2) it should cut down on the amount of time the fan runs. Your grow is very nice I am growing in a 4x4 tent in my kitchen, have to watch my cat also.

Interesting ecdriver, as said before this the first time I seen nanners in 4 runs. If it is what it is as you describe, no biggie, might make it an easy one to cross pollinate other buds lightly with. Time will tell!

So I just changed the res, using Florakleen 10 ml per gallon per GH instructions. Dam these buds smell and look dank! It is overpowering the other smells coming from tent. Thinking harvest sometime this weekend. Having an outpatient knee surgery Friday os may end up staying in Portland Friday night, but she will probably come down sometime this weekend if they dont kill me lol. Here are some root shots..

DSCN16844.JPG
DSCN16852.JPG

This plant did ALOT better then I expected for being my first hydro.
This looks like it could be helped with the botanical tea recipe by Heisenberg. I'm adding to my hydro setup tonight. From all reports it cures brown root slime and makes for really white healthy roots in Hydro as well as soil.

Welcome TrysHard!

Yea that fan controller was nice, but i think it crapped out. I replaced it with variable speed controller after fan stopped working, have yet to test controller to see if something else.

With my new hydro i am using a version of Heisenberg tea. But not growing in DWC type set up. Using rockwool chunks as medium in pots. My current plan is to gradually migrate everything to this type of setup, take a while though.

Back
Top Bottom