Highya Krissi,

I can hypothesize about your ZDF #1 - maybe she had started the cotyledons before the disruption. When replanted, may have been deeper than before, so it grew more space to the next node.
That sounds about right, Bode. :thanks: , something like that just wasn't in my line of thought!
You're right, Haha! Happy Smokin'
Well yea :rofl: BTW, I made that seating chart almost ultimately for you :green_heart:

Highya Krissi,

Well, Thank You very much! You're a sweetheart! Happy Smokin'

Hi Krissi, your girls look so healthy and happy. I really like the multi strain grows. Lately I like to find the happy medium for food. That's just me now.
Recently I started a 9 plant multi-strain grow, its about a week behind yours. What size are your pots? Sorry, I didn't look. They look big. Nice light and gear. :)

Edit - scrolled back - "3 gl second homes."
:passitleft:

Highya Krissi,

Well, Thank You very much! You're a sweetheart! Happy Smokin'
Absolutely! I know it can be difficult. Even for me, I was putting the names in and had to double check myself!
Hi Krissi, your girls look so healthy and happy.
Hiiii Stinky. I miss typing your name, i always wondered how much you loathes me calling you Stinky. I just love Ren and Stimpy and it reminds me of that...American cartoon, ling time ago...stupid show, of course but Stinky...i love it....
I really like the multi strain grows. Lately I like to find the happy medium for food. That's just me now.
I usually do the same, just find, as you know, some strains are picky and I take care of those separately with a special feeds jug if necessary. Depending on whatever they need-K, N, CMag, etc, I just fill up a just for that plant jug and usually a week of special care gets them back on track with the rest-USUALLY.
Recently I started a 9 plant multi-strain grow, its about a week behind yours.
I am pretty sure I loved a photo of your babies, you had it in show us your veg plants, right? Had a couple that stalled but regardless, they all have amazing color and shape and look Stinker quality grow healthy.
What size are your pots? Sorry, I didn't look.
Skipping
They look big. Nice light and gear. :)
You like my new fan, I know. It's the white fan that did it...looks snazzy lol
Edit - scrolled back - "3 gl second homes."
:passitleft:
Lmao you're so funny Stinky... yes, in 3gl since a week ago today; they'll move to their 5gl probably a week and a half or so if they keep moving along like this, don't want them to be early root bound in these pots. I have to be cautious on time, size with these girls as I'm pushing it in the tent with 8. It'll be a while before the 3 move out so I don't want to deprive any of them of space. May be doing a lot of Edward Scissorhand stuff come 30 days from now....btw, is that journal on your sig now or not journaled yet? You know I love your grows and I missed out in much of your last grow, luckily got to see some things come to fruition in the end for you.

Happy smoking boys, I'll be back with an update later, I'm behind this morning. Did the SSC journal which has been neglected and I'm pretty sure I left like 6 comments unanswered on my Bull journal. Don't want anyone to think I am forgetting about them, just running around like a loom, as usual.

Check back later friends!

So I wasn't going to post here tonight but I wanted to let you guys know the scoop of the @Cultiuana CT-720 changes and what's going to be going on soon.

We raised the light to about 38 inches and increased the intensity on the dimmer to 80%. This brought us to an average of 415 PPFD across the board.

The girls got fed this afternoon as well, their last dose of weeks 1/2 veg @Prescription Blend. They will move onto weeks 3/4 veg on their next feeding. This, by the way, will be 2 feedings from now, as the girls will receive only silica water upon their next fertigation. And this silica water will now be 4ml per gl as opposed to the starting dose of 2ml per gl.

This is all for prepping to move into their 5gl permanent homes. My thought is that come a 2 weeks from now, the week 3/4 feed will be implemented upon tranplant into these pots. They will recieve their usual soil amendments as well at this juncture.

Crazy to know how fast this grow is going....

Here's just some group shots of the girls from today and I'll be back with some pics tomorrow showing off how the wattage increase and second feed affected these ladies during the overnight.

Have a great night and this joint is for you :passitleft:

Highya KRissi,

Gorgeous ladies! They all look shiny, shimmering, and happy!! They are growing up at a phenominal rate! Even Simon is trying her best to stay up with the rest. Hope you had a good night's sleep, and restful day! Happy Smokin'

Highya KRissi,

Gorgeous ladies! They all look shiny, shimmering, and happy!! They are growing up at a phenominal rate! Even Simon is trying her best to stay up with the rest. Hope you had a good night's sleep, and restful day! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! These girls are loving life! Even our smallest photoperiod, in Chunk, our Gelato-K! I think Simon will be doing big things soon, but I'm always rooting for the under dogs!! I slept very well last night in fact, first time in a long time. I feel well rested coming into today-thank you for always making sure I'm taking care of myself!

DAYS 21/22 ABOVE GROUND
Day 9 since up-pot, 2 Days since PPFD bump

So our focus plant of the day is a 22 day old Kannabia Gelato-K c/o @CannaPot. I ran a sister of hers in Stella last grow round and she produced and produced

She is a combination of Gelato and Bubba Kush. Her Bubba Kush parent is what gave her the purple and red undertones she had and will have in this grow. We didn't see much or any of the silver leaves as it was a summer grow and our foilliage change was kept to a minimum. I anticipate seeing a much brighter grow come December from this particular seed.

She is a rocket-ship in the morning with a THC level of 26-28%. Her and my GGSLH are my THC powerhouses this grow. I'm not one on attaining seeds based off off THC percentages, though. I'm big on the parents, the bank and the terpene profiles.

The Gelato-K is definitely a morning smoke for me, I find myself lost in the tents at 2AM if I smoked her late at night. She is a smooth smoke and has a very earthy taste-also from her Bubba Kush parent. I'm curious to see if the Gelato gene is more prevalent with this run.

She is the smallest, as I noted to Bode-at this point. This plant took off at one point and didn't stop getting bigger last I ran her so I expect the same slow to start and fast to finish from her.

And here are the groupies for you all! Have an awesome day!

Highya Krissi,

Very nice group! Gelato-K looks very vibrant! Very much alive!! I remember Stella's buds and colas! Is that where "Coral Queen" came from? Looks like it! She was beautiful! Hope you're having a relaxing day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,
Hello again Bode!
Very nice group! Gelato-K looks very vibrant! Very much alive!!
Though she may be small, she is fierce!
I remember Stella's buds and colas! Is that where "Coral Queen" came from? Looks like it! She was beautiful! Hope you're having a relaxing day! Happy Smokin'
Hmmm, I don't remember what plant did it but I don't think it was her, I think she just added much to the conversation! Can't wait to smell her growing again come early flower!

Hope you're having a good day, is it cloudy and rainy there again, too? Today is the last day of rain until next week I think. Temps finally going to drop some. I had to turn the AC on AGAIN in the grow room. Anyway, we will chat later!

Aloha friends! Welcome to the @Cultiuana CT-720 fun! Moving right along at what is now,
DAYS 22/23, DAY 10 SINCE UP-POT for the 8 assorted cannabis gems.

They were last fed on Sunday night so either tonight or tomorrow morning I will feed then again. We noted briefly this feed will be silica water but I think I'm going to go ahead and throw in a gallon of nutes between the 8 just cause we are growing at a mighty fine rate.

In fact, I wouldn't be afraid to bump them to Weeks 3/4 veg, however, I am going to tread lightly here as they seem healthy as can be-no need to fix something that ain't broken.

So moving on, we are going to feature out plant of the day! Today's chosen lady is Spicoli.

Spicoli is, as we know, a Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze. She is a very tall and spindly plant but has strong branches that support her weighty nugs.

She is not a plant for a novice grower and is surprisingly Indica despite her many sativa like structural characteristics.

Nearly 156 days to finish her last go round, this girl is one we will have around til this grow ends more than likely.

To say this Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze will stand out in the tent is a sever understatement. Her sister before her was not quite as large as Spicoli at this juncture and was also lacking the use of @DYNOMYCO and the @Cultiuana CT-720 as those were both additions that happened after last winter's grow.

I am so excited to see what a plant like this can become now housed under this light and being raised with a mychorrizal innoculent as strong as the one we are using now.

Spicoli is well on her way to becoming a legendary plant in my grow collection and I can't wait to see what this beauty with early cal-mag issues that have since went to the wayside, can show us!

And of course, some shots of the 7 other remarkable plants we have doing their thing in this 4 x 4 tent.

Enjoy your Thursday, wherever you are!

Highya Krissi,

They are getting biig so quick!! Amazing to me (In a good way)! Spicoli looks very happy, as do all of the others!!Great work keeping all of them that happy! Pretty soon (probably sooner than you think), they'll be wanting more space! I remember those buds and colas! Very impressive!! Makes me drool just looking at them!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

They are getting biig so quick!! Amazing to me (In a good way)! Spicoli looks very happy, as do all of the others!!Great work keeping all of them that happy! Pretty soon (probably sooner than you think), they'll be wanting more space! I remember those buds and colas! Very impressive!! Makes me drool just looking at them!! Happy Smokin'
Bigger by the minute, Bode! Spicoli, I know is your favorite-well, the one you are rooting for (I think my Sirius Black is your favorite). She should be stiff competition for Gigi!! We all remember her so well, my angel!

Definitely will be needing space soon, hopefully thr SSC girls will finish up in good time and I'll be able to free this tent of 3 before they get too smooshed!

Hope you're having a great day!!

Bigger by the minute, Bode! Spicoli, I know is your favorite-well, the one you are rooting for (I think my Sirius Black is your favorite). She should be stiff competition for Gigi!! We all remember her so well, my angel!

Definitely will be needing space soon, hopefully thr SSC girls will finish up in good time and I'll be able to free this tent of 3 before they get too smooshed!

Hope you're having a great day!!
Wow they’re really taking off, between your mega light paired with your skills make a impressive grow.👍 CL🍀

Wow they’re really taking off, between your mega light paired with your skills make a impressive grow.👍 CL🍀
Thank you friend
Still no word from Matt + I can’t wait any longer so now I’m forced to order without a discount. Thanks for trying.🙏 CL🍀
I'm sorry Clover. I promise that I do as much as I can to help everyone as much as I can. My arms only reach so long though buddy. Wish I could be more helpful :(

Mendo Purps
Beautiful plant and welcome! I'm going to assume you were looking for my friend @Bill284 and his purple pics thread??? If not, you can certainly feel free to post all the purple pics you would like here lol

I'm just farting around filling jugs

20221027_181750.jpg

If you guys are digging the light and in the market, check out what @Cultiuana Is offering......:dude-knocking::woohoo:

Thread 'Cultiuana Flash Sale Of This Week Save $170!' Cultiuana Flash Sale Of This Week Save $170!

:ciao:

DAYS 23/24 :reading420magazine:

:nomo:

*LAST FEED WAS GIVEN WEEKS 1/2 VEG
*FULL RUN-OFF 5GL FEED LAST NIGHT
*PPFD AT 440-460, 80%
*TOPPING TODAY
*UP-POT TO 5GL NEXT WEEK
*NEXT FEED WKS 3/4 VEG AND CMAG
*PLANT OF THE DAY: GIZMO, ZDF

:circle-of-love:

Gizmo was our first up of the Zombie Death Fuck sisters. She is noticeably larger than her sister and just seems overall, a stronger seed-one of the strongest in this tent, in fact.

She has height, she has girth.
She is the plant directly in front of the humidifer in all the pictures, middle row.
She is going to be something to watch friends.

The rest of the girls are flourishing after their feed and their time under the @Cultiuana CT-720. They are absorbing the feeds well via @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO.

I did order some bone meal as per @Bodes suggestion. I am thinking as a PM, I may add it to my soil amendment group upon all transplants. Why not? A little more organic loving never hurt my girls.

Speaking of girls, here is the spread today and enjoy your Friday!

Highya Krissi,

ZDF looks very pretty, with all those new leaves coming in and bold vibrant serations in them. She is second biggest? Took over from Spicoli? Oh, well. She's gorgeous! You top a lot earlier than I do. I think this year I may top at 3 ft, instead of 4 ft. Trying to keep them shorter. Hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom