Damn it. I totally forgot to post the update. All I was concerned about was TK2's failing memory and Clover's plant names.

Damn me to hell...

Anyway, it's now DAY 10/11 ABOVE
They all got fed today that last mix of Seedling Feed and 2ml/gl Silica. The silica amount will move up to 4ml/gl once they get up-potted. I tap out at 5ml through flower.

As we discussed, one girl focus per day. Today's gem is our Kannabia Gelato-K via @CannaPot. She is 11 days above today and is a mix of Gelato and Bubba Kush.

I threw in some pics of her cured sister in my Bull journal earlier today. I'll drop just one of those nug shots and a trichome shot here with this update.

Some pics I took were not the best light so her coloring looks off but you can tell in the others she is looking just fine.

I have to set up the light today as I had unexpected but very welcomed company last night and didn't get to do that.

I also need to drive over to the gardening center and grab like 6/7 bags of FFOF for transplanting Monday or Tuesday. I'm thinking I may just got ahead at Day 13 which is Monday, to do the deed.

I need these girls to start getting their nutrients from my soil amendments and the rootage coming out of the bottom of these pots has become quite long.

But anyway, here is Chunk today: she's got a stripe like my Larry does, an SSC photoperiod in my What's Crack-A-Lacking journal. I love that!

Have a great day!
The babies are still looking sweet , did ya recognize any of the movies? CL🍀
oh yum...

Shall I send the Ghostbusters?

You know I'm a lady and I have watched enough Bill Burr to know that although you should never hit a woman, they sure as the day is long can give you all the reason in the world to south paw them with an upper cut. Just don't, then I'd have to scour up bail money for you and you end up with a felony. Not worth it but punch her all you want in your head and report her ass to Amazon. I loathe inconsiderate people

Got there, finally.

You need more coffee and idk maybe some ginko biloba for your brain. DHA maybe? Maybe even do some puzzles. I still remember all the landline phone numbers from my youth so you better remember smelly Dan, too loud Peggy, dick for brains Scott and useless Jimmy that work with you

We talked about this just before

These are long names...I'm thinking let's mix them:

-Kaiser Suave
-Folly McColley
.....I need to smoke more, clearly
I’m already a felon. CLh
I was originally supposed to get the 660 but ended up with the 720. I would have been content either way
That is one industrial size light, I can’t wait to see what you grow with that monster. Hey just in time for Halloween to. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Well, I made it through this one too. All caught up.
Wow :cheer::cheer::high-five::high-five::green_heart::thanks: that was a lot to go through Bode! Taking a trim break I see?
I have learned quite a lot about you! I know you're not trying to hide anything, but it's fun learning about others you like!
I am a wear my heart and everything else on my sleeve kind of gal. I have a wuick tongue but i try to use it tactfully and with a slight sense of grace (where applicable). Most of all. I'm just honest and an open book. I learn who are good people by finding others like you who respond well to my lack of judgements and humor
One - you're metabolism must be on overdrive most of the time. Or at least your mind is!! Most who love indica like the couchlock. You seem to use it so you can function better (maybe because of the OCD). I've never known anyone like you (that's a good thing). I like Sativa because it helps me do things I need to do (getting old!!). You do so many things daily you need some indica so you can slow down, or relax or even sleep.
Exactly. My brain is perpetually manic. I need to slow it down to be able to function
Ah, yes, the Coral Queen. That was some gorgeous bud!!
Aww thank you!!
I'm like that occasionally! Love tacky humor!! To each their own, haha.
You know, it's the spice of life some say. Right? Someone says that...lol
I've probably missed half a dozen things to say, but my memory isn't working so well these days. So, I'll hope you have a great weekend, and Happy Smokin'
I miss half of my day being lost in my day it's totally OK! Thanks so much again for taking all that time to go through my newest children's journals. They appreciate the love as do I! :green_heart:

The babies are still looking sweet , did ya recognize any of the movies? CL🍀
The Brad Pitt n Jason Statham movie? The Boondock Saints for the other....am I like so far off it's disgusting or what?
I’m already a felon. CLh
Yea me too for punching a girl for the reasons I mentioned earlier. If it were a guy I'd be fine.. she was my best friend. Even lived together by the end of the court date it had just went too far in it became superior and she couldn't pull out...funny how that works huh? Life is a hoot Clover! Anyway...
That is one industrial size light, I can’t wait to see what you grow with that monster. Hey just in time for Halloween to. CL🍀
It sure AF is. It's close my brother. I have had to put it off all day. Finished my rough draft for my review finally and my anxiety was forcing me to get that written up first. But soon my Clover friend!

Got my soil today, too. Had to make sure I did that before the weekend was over. All set now for transplants with more seabird guano on the way via Zon.

20221015_132709.jpg

20221015_182415.jpg

The Brad Pitt n Jason Statham movie? The Boondock Saints for the other....am I like so far off it's disgusting or what?

Yea me too for punching a girl for the reasons I mentioned earlier. If it were a guy I'd be fine.. she was my best friend. Even lived together by the end of the court date it had just went too far in it became superior and she couldn't pull out...funny how that works huh? Life is a hoot Clover! Anyway...

It sure AF is. It's close my brother. I have had to put it off all day. Finished my rough draft for my review finally and my anxiety was forcing me to get that written up first. But soon my Clover friend!

Got my soil today, too. Had to make sure I did that before the weekend was over. All set now for transplants with more seabird guano on the way via Zon.

20221015_132709.jpg

Hope you have better luck with them than me, 8:02 + still no Calmag but they got till nine. Way off on the peliculas. Heat ( DeNero) Usual Suspect’s (Spacey) Gang’s of New York (DiCaprio). CL🍀

I lived with a girl who was manic, she was on disability for it but every night I had to go to bed @ 8:30 because she had to go thru her nightly ritual of messing around until 12:00. If I went to bed @ 12:00 I wouldn’t get to sleep until 4:00. It really made life interesting.Lmfao CL🍀

I lived with a girl who was manic, she was on disability for it but every night I had to go to bed @ 8:30 because she had to go thru her nightly ritual of messing around until 12:00. If I went to bed @ 12:00 I wouldn’t get to sleep until 4:00. It really made life interesting.Lmfao CL🍀
I don't know why I can't pull up the post where I sucked at movies. I'm sorry I suck so badly. As for the ex, luckily I am very much productive and able to do things. Idk what I would do if I was disabled from it.

With a short introduction of some last views before the tent shift, enjoy these and I will be back with the set up pics!

@Cultiuana presents its CT-720 bar light

This massive beast has enough light to reach the center of the earth.

It's heavy duty construction and attention and care to detail packaging, ensured it arrived in prime condition straight across the country from CA to NJ.

It has a dimmer switch with 40, 60, 80, and 100% functionality. I currently have the dimmer set to 40% and it is as far up as I can possibly have it in my 4 x 4 x 8 tent.

I had to move the bar in the back to shift the inline system back some to make room for the light. The light that is absolute wall to wall coverage and illuminates from every angle the reflective tent offers.

I am so curious to see what happens just overnight with these lady belles under this kind of wattage.

They will be transplanted come Tuesday and I anticipate with this light, the transfer and use of the self feed pots along with the soil amendments, we are going to absolutely take off into another green world.

Super stoked to be able to truly begin this journey and share it with my family here at :420:.

I'd hope everyone would welcome Jane and the rest of the @Cultiuana staff to our forum and please browse through their extensive list of remarkably well made, efficient and effective LED selections.

I'm eternally grateful to @420, this forum, and our amazing sponsors like @Cultiuana, for the opportunity to showcase their products.

I promise to do my very best to present you all with a fantastic couple of grows which are now thriving under this spectacular 720W light.

Without further adieu may I continue to introduce to you our 4 x 4 tents newest addition in the CULTIUANA CT-720:

Let's get to growing some amazing plants!

That’s one spectacular looking light, WOW 🤩 I’m all the way in for following this grow and have no doubt the combination of your skills matched with that light will be awesome.CL🍀
Thanks buddy. They are already praying their teeny little leaves up to it. I'm so anxious for what a few months down the line will bring

Cultiuana CT-720-3 hours post set up.jpg
Culituana CT-720 Grow Light-3 hours post set up.jpg

Your fully functioning and nothing like her but she tried + had a heart of gold. She helped me through a very difficult situation being broke and unable to drive plus being on Federal paper. CL🍀
We meet everyone for a reason Clover. I'm absolutely convinced of it. Be it a glance or for a minute or for a season or a while but Lwsys for a reason

My plants typically look sick and confused until around week 3, yours are all textbook photos of how seedlings should look. You got a damn fine crop coming in.

Thanks buddy. They are already praying their teeny little leaves up to it. I'm so anxious for what a few months down the line will bring

Cultiuana CT-720-3 hours post set up.jpg
Culituana CT-720 Grow Light-3 hours post set up.jpg

We meet everyone for a reason Clover. I'm absolutely convinced of it. Be it a glance or for a minute or for a season or a while but Lwsys for a reason
Totally agree with you and she taught me how to be patient with people, something I never was. CL🍀

Hi Krissi.
Hi Stinky!! Thanks for checking in on me!
Nice light.
Thanks friend!
Is that in a 4' x 4
It is and at a fantastic price point.
I'm looking for something new. My tent gets hot.
So I tested that out inadvertently last night. I had it set to 40% forgot that I had cranked it to 100% to take a photo of the tent under full strength. I never dialed it back though. This morning the tent was 88 and I said wtf is going on, this could be a heat issue. But no, it's just me being scatter brained. As soon as I dropped it back down to 40, temp went all the way down to 77. OOPS. No one seemed to really mind the heat too much except maybe my Blueberry Auto, she seems a little less perky this morning than I left her in the wee hours of the morning. I'm sure if you contact Jane @Cultiuana directly she will take care of you.
How old are the baby's?
:passitleft:
Days 11/12 today. Thank you :passitleft:
My plants typically look sick and confused until around week 3, yours are all textbook photos of how seedlings should look. You got a damn fine crop coming in.
Lol awww thank you I'll take that as a really nice compliment Rhino. I appreciate you
Totally agree with you and she taught me how to be patient with people, something I never was. CL🍀
You know. I understand patience is a virtue. After the end to my night last night. I question how much longer I can practice this act of virtue. I am thankful for people like you who see what they are supposed to see in situations like that and not be oblivious to the signs we are trying to be sent. God is testing my patience right now and I'm doing my damndest to remember moments in my life, like this, where the good in people still finds a way to shine through. I feel like it's like finding a needle in a haystack now-someone with the ability to understand why they are placed in situations they are.

OK rant over. I'll be back later today to show you all what close to 24 hours under the CT-720 has done for these little developing ladies.

Thanks for coming by friends!

Highya Krissi,

Love that light!! You did a great job putting it up!! Probably from the excitement of getting it, and wanting to see what it'll do! I agree with the concensus of opinion, with your skills and the new light, product will be more awesome than before!! Alls we have to do now is watch the magician at work!!
I noticed Simon didn't look so happy to be there. Must be the "tulip" acting weird. Too late to pop another bean? Happy Smokin'

They all got fed today that last mix of Seedling Feed and 2ml/gl Silica. The silica amount will move up to 4ml/gl once they get up-potted. I tap out at 5ml through flower.

Hey Krissi.

Regarding the silica, is the 2 ml/gl a diluted mixture or do you add it straight to the gallon when you feed? @MrSauga helped me figure out the proper dilution for my silica (GroTek) and I add the diluted silica to my feed water.

Highya Krissi,
Hiya Bode
Love that light!! You did a great job putting it up!! Probably from the excitement of getting it, and wanting to see what it'll do! I agree with the concensus of opinion, with your skills and the new light, product will be more awesome than before!! Alls we have to do now is watch the magician at work!!
I'm hoping I can live up to any and all expectations! This light will definitely help get me closer to my goal!
I noticed Simon didn't look so happy to be there. Must be the "tulip" acting weird. Too late to pop another bean? Happy Smokin'
Simon is just a little mutated beauty. You know me by now, I don't end a plants life if it is still showing me it wants to survive-no matter how awkward they may look. She is actually working on her 3rd set of trues at the moment so I'm pretty happy with her. Just still wondering what the Tulip is in the middle of her. I'll post pics in the Bull journal tomorrow of her and you'll see what I mean.
Hey Krissi.

Regarding the silica, is the 2 ml/gl a diluted mixture or do you add it straight to the gallon when you feed? @MrSauga helped me figure out the proper dilution for my silica (GroTek) and I add the diluted silica to my feed water.
It is a straight additive to my feed. I put it in water jugs with only silica and I also add it to my nutrients. Always added last to the nutes and it needs to activate at 7.0pH so I tend to let it sit for a few minutes before using my pH down to get me within soil parameters
Hey Mrs Krissi since you guys where showing off your guitars the other day, here is mine! I'm thinking of selling it my hands are to bad to keep trying to learn
IMG_3081.JPEG
She's a beauty! Everyone is going to be selling their guitars for new grow lights now! @CaptainLucky started a trend!

I ordered this tent a new standing oscillating fan as I know I will need to increase airflow once these girls start growing up. I'm also going to steal one of the smaller fans from this tent when it comes, and move it to the Super Silver Crack and Deelite 3 x 3 tent. I've got 2 fans in there now but we are tighter than packed sardines in there.

Screenshot_20221017-133303_Amazon Shopping.jpg

So today the girls moved to their 3 gl second homes. The pots as noted, are self feed water reserve. The water used to fertigate today was @Prescription Blend weeks 1/2 veg with added 2ml silica.

The soil was amended with @DYNOMYCO, bat and seabird guano along with earthworm castings.

Per 3 gl container I use:
*1 heaping cup of castings
* 1/3 cup of bat guano
* 1 heaping TBSP of seabird guano
* 1 TBSP of Dynomyco mixed in with the soil and then another TBSP at the transplant site

Here's how we look today and I'll be back tomorrow with a transitional update.

Have a great day!

Day 1 post up-potting under the @Cultiuana CT-720.

@Prescription Blend nutrients are uptaking very well and @DYNOMYCO, although I can't see in the soil, is doing its thing making sure the roots are branching out, healthy and easily able to take in the wealth of delicious cannabis treats they received upon transplant.

My 13 and 14 day old seedlings are bright and vivacious and so pleased with the fact that I moved them.

I could have even been underwatering them slightly seeing how much more vibrant they have become in just 24 hours.

Regardless, we are on track and looking stellar. I'll be back to do doing an individual focus plant tomorrow.

Thanks for coming by this grow journal friends!

Day 1 post up-potting under the @Cultiuana CT-720.

@Prescription Blend nutrients are uptaking very well and @DYNOMYCO, although I can't see in the soil, is doing its thing making sure the roots are branching out, healthy and easily able to take in the wealth of delicious cannabis treats they received upon transplant.

My 13 and 14 day old seedlings are bright and vivacious and so pleased with the fact that I moved them.

I could have even been underwatering them slightly seeing how much more vibrant they have become in just 24 hours.

Regardless, we are on track and looking stellar. I'll be back to do doing an individual focus plant tomorrow.

Thanks for coming by this grow journal friends!

That light is badass. You are going to love it so much. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom