That light is badass. You are going to love it so much. :high-five:
I already do friend. Can't wait to see it cranked in flower!

Coming in with lots of photos of our once seedlings who are now becoming little vegetative all stars!

We have a focus plant today in Falkor, our Sirius Black photoperiod c/o @Weed Seeds Express. She is a beautiful specimen. I loved her vegetative shape when I ran one last winter so I'm excited to see her develop again.

Sirius Black from this bank are extremely sugary and have one of the most enviable color schemes of any cannabis plant with her foliage and nuggets come late flower.

She smells like Berry fields from the middle of veg and is just such a splendor to have in your seed collection.

Spicoli, who will be featured tomorrow, looks great besides, believe it or not, cal-mag issues on her most bottom set of leaves! So surprised to see this and to see it so early on. That being said, our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze is going to have a special feed jug made up with C-Mag just for her.

This is part of running a multi-strain grow with seeds from multiple banks-everything and everyone is different. Every plant needs unique treatment, care, defoliation, etc, in order to get the very best from these multiple strains.

The @Cultiuana CT-720 is killing it and these girls are praying so happily to it.

I do wish there wasn't a set percentage on the dimmers so it wasn't up to me to adjust distance of the light from the canopy so often along the way but who knows, maybe it will be easier than I think.

My initial hope is that as they mature, they will just come into their own and I'll be able to just increase the dimmer and they'll tolerate the PPFD. My initial worry is that they won't and I'll be having to raise or lower the light in accordance to how they respond to an increase in wattage, in this 4 x 4 tented space.

I'm super happy that it provides enough juice to keep the grow room warm at night even on these 35 degree nights we had going into this morning. As we move into real winter temps, this light is going to be a savior for my radiant heat. Contrasting, this is not a light I will be able to use on a summer grow unless I get a 5 x 5 which I don't intend on having. It would just get too hot in there (remember my room runs AC off a standing unit as it's not connected to my central air).

That's quite alright with me though. I like to run more plants in the winter anyway so this works out well on all counts for me.

Without further blah blah from my mouth, here are the girls at DAYS 14 and 15 above ground. You can see Spicoli in the middle back and from afar, you can even see those 2 bottom c-mag deprived spotted leaves.
Also, Gizmo, our eldest Zombie Death is the lightest of all 8 in the tent but her coloring as noted, is coming back to where I would like it to be with each minute uptaking these nutrients and soaking in the sun from this LED grow light.

Highya Krissi,

I was noticing the pic caption - 2 days after uppot. They bounced back from the repotting very well. A part of the light, part from liking the nutrients, part from the mycorhizzae, and a lot from knowing how to put all this together!!
Great weather up here. Cool at night, 55's day time. Great for working outdoors!
Hope you're having a nice day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I was noticing the pic caption - 2 days after uppot. They bounced back from the repotting very well. A part of the light, part from liking the nutrients, part from the mycorhizzae, and a lot from knowing how to put all this together!!
I do handle them like babies when I tranplant them. It's like brain surgery to me. I try to make it so they don't notice they went anywhere until the roots say, "Yay! Mom moved me!". I'm a BIG fan of this mychorrizal upon tranplant and I know I haven't used other brands but this @DYNOMYCO knocks it out of the park as we have seen in so many other grows here at :420:
Great weather up here. Cool at night, 55's day time. Great for working outdoors!
Hope you're having a nice day! Happy Smokin'
What are you doing outdoors this time of year? Breaking Down your garden? I reuse all my soil from my cannabis grows in my vegetable garden. I just pile up all the pots from veggies to cannabis and dump them all in the beds once I pull everything out. Have to do that soon but I still have some tomatoes, bell peppers and jalapeños going.

Hope you have another great day! I had another early morning at LabCorp. My favorite thing to do at 6AM, just kidding! Dermatologist at 11 and I need to go food shopping so I'll be gone most of the day.

Have to try and get some pics for my Super Silver Crack and Deelite grow journal before lights out and MIL getting here to watch the baby (she's still pretty anti-bud so she's super anti-growing. TBH, she thinks I just have 1 or 2 plants at a time. I think she'd pass out if she went into the grow room and actually looked).

Anyway. Here I go again with my blah blah blah...

Spicoli is our featured plant of the day! I chose her because of her CMAG deficiency shown on her most bottom leaves as I touched upon yesterday, briefly. I've never seen a deficiency like that so early, makes me so mad at myself for thinking maybe I should feed them one more time and I didn't. Now I'm playing catch up or I feel like I am.

She is an i49 seeds (I know I know. Not a sponsor) seed and is Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze. She smells like Lysol was sprayed all over a lemon tree farm. She takes about 3 months to reach the industrial strength aroma but from beginning of cure, no matter what jar I had a nugget of her in, it smelled like lemons forever. I even had a jar dedicated to just nugs of her for daily smoking because her terpene profile just took over anything else.

She is a super Indica but grows like a Sativa as we have discussed. Very long and very spindly with massive chunky buds with light foxtails all over-making these beauteous.

It is the Super Lemon haze that causes the foxtail on this plant, as it is genetic. Not the Dr.Grinspoon type of foxtails I mean the big buds with the little curlies that make you go, :dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:

She is a powerhouse at 28% THC and is an any time of day smoke. She is super smooth smoking and an absolute pleasure to watch grow. Literally the most royally growing plant I have ever had.

This @Cultiuana CT-720 is kind of like art to look at every day. I think I take pictures of the light, conceptually speaking, kind of like pinching myself, to make sure I'm not dreaming of this light deep in a weed coma somewhere. (With my Insomnia, I would highly doubt that but, hey, you never know)

And the rest of the now vegetative girls for your viewing pleasure

Highya Krissi,

I'm hoping Spicoli outdoes all the rest! Sounds like a strain I'd like to try. Strange how you attract the kind that looks like sativa, but buds like indica. Simon is getting more biomass. That's good. She's trying hard!!
Outside - just finished cutting up firewood (4 cord). Not so much this year. Had about 3 cord left from last year. Now, we're waiting on our neighbor to bring down the woodsplitter. And, yes, I cut all the wildflower stalks (from the raised beds) and took that to the compost bin. Also reforked the compost pile. Guess that's about it until the snow flies.

Hope you have good news from today! Happy Smokin'

Do you want your term of endearment from me to switch from Clover to Shamrock? Because I can do that easy peasy....or mayyybbbee

CLADDAUGH? (Did I spell it right)
You know like Brotha but with some lucky in it

God this Kannabia via @CannaPot Gelato-K makes me creative AF!
Claddagh

Highya Krissi,
Hii friend
I'm hoping Spicoli outdoes all the rest! Sounds like a strain I'd like to try. Strange how you attract the kind that looks like sativa, but buds like indica.
I hope so too and knowing what this seed can do, Bode, I wouldn't be surprised
Simon is getting more biomass. That's good. She's trying hard!!
I think so, she will be fun to follow I'm pretty sure!
Outside - just finished cutting up firewood (4 cord). Not so much this year. Had about 3 cord left from last year. Now, we're waiting on our neighbor to bring down the woodsplitter. And, yes, I cut all the wildflower stalks (from the raised beds) and took that to the compost bin. Also reforked the compost pile. Guess that's about it until the snow flies.
Now it's just enjoying this lovely fall weather then for you, that's great to hear!
Hope you have good news from today! Happy Smokin'
Got a suspicious spot removed at the dermatologist and waiting on the bloodwork-just some inflammation checkers this time around. Thanks for the care and concern!
Aaaah yes that's it. Thanks Joe!

So guys and gals it is Days 16/17 for these vegetative plants. Each girl is looking bigger and better with each passing through the tent.

Truly impressed with the @Cultiuana CT-720's ability to immediately influence the dynamic within this 4 x 4 tent.

I'll be feeding them again probably Sunday but I'm just going by looks right now above any other factors in knowing when to give them some more.

Today we are taking a look at our first ran seeds of this kind and the first seed up of the Zombie Death duo in Gizmo.

Gizmo is a ZDF photoperiod, she is a mix of Girl Scout Cookies and OG LA Kush. She is a Sativa-Dominant and is known for having an instantaneous brain knockout and can be too much for a novice smoker.

She is another sativa I am running that has many of her slight indica roots as medicinal qualities.

I don't know much about this strain other than what I have read and that intrigues me.

Here she sits at Day 17 as her green shade is deepening as the days progress.

The rest of the 8 are sitting pretty in this tent as well.

Hope everyone has a great grow day!

Highya Krissi,

I'm intrigued as well. A sativa with a brain knockout right out of the gate. First I've heard of that. She looks like a nice color green, loving life! Will she have big fat buds like the indica? Can't wait for the smoke report on this one. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I'm intrigued as well. A sativa with a brain knockout right out of the gate. First I've heard of that. She looks like a nice color green, loving life! Will she have big fat buds like the indica? Can't wait for the smoke report on this one. Happy Smokin'
These are the sativa I have been looking for as of late. Surprisingly enough, a lot of these hybrid sativa doms actually carry many of the down the line Indica family genes. I'm searching for the best of both worlds since everyone I know is so Sativa friendly. I just am stuck wanting, no needing, the Indica effects. I enjoy that more. I don't need more energy although a little more never hurts on the days I feel lethargic after some sleepless nights. But something for insomnia, pain, anxiety and depression and also increased appetite, are what I look for. Never done a NL and it's funny cause its one of my favorites and serves all purposes. I guess I've just been too busy wanting to try some out of the box strains. Plus, they challenge my grow skills and keep my brain occupied with other things.

Anyway, I'm rambling again...hope you and all my 420 fam are having a good Friday

Highya Krissi,

I always thought rambling was a good thing! Nothing like being stoned!! I wanted to mention about why we grow. The only reason I can think of, "what would I like to smoke?!?" I don't understand why you would grow what someone else wants. What about what you want?!? I think I've finally found what I want!I hope you have a great day. Happy Smokin'

Hey Mrs Krissi since you guys where showing off your guitars the other day, here is mine! I'm thinking of selling it my hands are to bad to keep trying to learn
IMG_3081.JPEG
Sorry to hear that bro, that really sucks because I know how much pleasure playing brings me. It’s almost as good as sex and a great way to lose one’s self. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

I always thought rambling was a good thing! Nothing like being stoned!!
I was pretty stoned when I was typing that...i need it to survive, Indica mornings...
I wanted to mention about why we grow. The only reason I can think of, "what would I like to smoke?!?" I don't understand why you would grow what someone else wants. What about what you want?!?
Well cause as you know, I'm different. Indica all day to function normally. Mostly all my friends would fall asleep smoking what I do so I try to meet in the middle. Bestie was smoking Maestro with me yesterday and she thought we were smoking Stella (big bull vs gelato-k). Automatically she said oh great now I'm going to need a nap soon...keep trying to explain to everyone how strain specific qualities emerge whether these plants are indica or sativa. Big Bull was still able to provide her with enough energy that she originally thought she was smoking a Sativa.

I do happen to like this strain because it serves me well at any point of the day. Another reason why I am re-running a Blueberry and the GGSLH-they play the much needed anti-depressive and calming roles yet still give me all that creativeness.

Sirius Black is one I am running again for my sister and I-did excellent work for both our insomnias.

I'm still on the hunt for the Indica champion of all Indicas. I want to get a new seed of something but I'm not sure what. But believe me, I'm still on a mission to find my favorite
I think I've finally found what I want!I hope you have a great day. Happy Smokin'
The Mobstah?
Sorry to hear that bro, that really sucks because I know how much pleasure playing brings me. It’s almost as good as sex and a great way to lose one’s self. CL🍀
I can give 12 my crappy guitar to hold him over. At least it's something....
Me too. CL🍀
Me 6, 7 and 8

So guys I went ahead and got us up to 60% on the dimmer setting for the @Cultiuana CT-720. Now at DAYS 17/18 ABOVE GROUND

Dropping the light a few inches to 36 inches above the canopy, everyone sits from 300-315 PPFD. I had had them only at about 185 until last night. Then I upped the dimmer to 60% but left it high overnight to make sure they responded ok to the initial increase to 250-265 PPFD.

This morning, after seeing they were fine, I dropped the light down where I felt comfortable.

Simon from my Bull journal was the only one I shifted off to the side of the tent some to keep her at around 295 as she is behind slightly in development and I didn't want to spook her. I mention this plant because I didn't want anyone wondering why I had a plant so offset in these update pictures.

Other than that, I have to go food shopping today which I'm not looking forward to and I may get it out of the way this morning so I may or may not be back on until later.

Catch you all then and enjoy the start of your Saturday!

Highya Krissi,

I was going to ask you about rearranging. What strain is the one in the middle? She's the most gorgeous, so vibrant, shiny, pretty green color. They all look way past mine at that date, but I just use a flourescent light, lol! I have noticed since applying microbe solution to the plants once a week, they respond with their very best grows!!

I found my go to strains. Mobstah is one for her delicious tase and smell on inhale. Plus, it has body relaxing and stoney qualities also. The Super Silver Haze is my daytime favorite. It always gets me to a beautiful stoney place to go through the day with!!

I hope you are having a fun relaxing day today! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I was going to ask you about rearranging. What strain is the one in the middle? She's the most gorgeous, so vibrant, shiny, pretty green color.
The plant in the dead center of the tent? Thats our @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black, Falkor. I mentioned already how much of a show her seeded sister was from veg all the way through flower. I expect nothing but the same from this awesome strain from this amazing seed bank.
They all look way past mine at that date, but I just use a flourescent light, lol! I have noticed since applying microbe solution to the plants once a week, they respond with their very best grows!!
What is in your Microbe Solution if you don't mind me asking
I found my go to strains. Mobstah is one for her delicious tase and smell on inhale. Plus, it has body relaxing and stoney qualities also. The Super Silver Haze is my daytime favorite. It always gets me to a beautiful stoney place to go through the day with!!
I knew this, I'm slow this morning. Just now getting to my morning bowl. Couldn't hit ShopRite without it.
I hope you are having a fun relaxing day today! Happy Smokin'
I hope so. I'm always looking for the sun coming up tomorrow, Bode. Enjoy the weather, supposed to be gorgeous!

I was pretty stoned when I was typing that...i need it to survive, Indica mornings...

Well cause as you know, I'm different. Indica all day to function normally. Mostly all my friends would fall asleep smoking what I do so I try to meet in the middle. Bestie was smoking Maestro with me yesterday and she thought we were smoking Stella (big bull vs gelato-k). Automatically she said oh great now I'm going to need a nap soon...keep trying to explain to everyone how strain specific qualities emerge whether these plants are indica or sativa. Big Bull was still able to provide her with enough energy that she originally thought she was smoking a Sativa.

I do happen to like this strain because it serves me well at any point of the day. Another reason why I am re-running a Blueberry and the GGSLH-they play the much needed anti-depressive and calming roles yet still give me all that creativeness.

Sirius Black is one I am running again for my sister and I-did excellent work for both our insomnias.

I'm still on the hunt for the Indica champion of all Indicas. I want to get a new seed of something but I'm not sure what. But believe me, I'm still on a mission to find my favorite

The Mobstah?

I can give 12 my crappy guitar to hold him over. At least it's something....

Me 6, 7 and 8

So guys I went ahead and got us up to 60% on the dimmer setting for the @Cultiuana CT-720. Now at DAYS 17/18 ABOVE GROUND

Dropping the light a few inches to 36 inches above the canopy, everyone sits from 300-315 PPFD. I had had them only at about 185 until last night. Then I upped the dimmer to 60% but left it high overnight to make sure they responded ok to the initial increase to 250-265 PPFD.

This morning, after seeing they were fine, I dropped the light down where I felt comfortable.

Simon from my Bull journal was the only one I shifted off to the side of the tent some to keep her at around 295 as she is behind slightly in development and I didn't want to spook her. I mention this plant because I didn't want anyone wondering why I had a plant so offset in these update pictures.

Other than that, I have to go food shopping today which I'm not looking forward to and I may get it out of the way this morning so I may or may not be back on until later.

Catch you all then and enjoy the start of your Saturday!

I need to go pick up a few more fans myself

The girls are looking amazing as usual.

I need to go pick up a few more fans myself

The girls are looking amazing as usual.
I swear I responded to this yesterday...🤷‍♀️
Thank you buddy. How many more are you getting? Like I'm thinking about it now and I know we talked about it.....wait, it's coming back to me. It was on your journal. Ugh my brain lol

So everyone, good afternoon and welcome to Days 18 and 19 Above Ground for these 5 vegetative girls plus their 3 sisters from other misters.

One of our Zombie Death photoperiods is our 18 day plant, her name is Spike and she is our focus plant of the day!

I briefly touched on this strain when we talked about her sister, Gizmo, also in this tent. I don't know much about what's going to happen here but I do know I love its parents, OG LA Kush and Girl Scout Cookies.

She is supposed to be a colorful grow and one that presents with some challenges as this strain can be difficult to both contain and shape.

We shall see how well I can do with both of the ZDF girls. This one, had some longer time coming up if you guys don't recall. She came out of the ground like a zombie, taking forever to stand up straight. I have been looking for anything bizarre about her and noticed some weird thing going on with her coty leaves-they are so far down from the start of her nodes.

I checked and the other 7 plants do not have this feature nor do I remember any of my plants having this bizarre internodal spacing between the cotyledons and the first sets.

But anyway all the other girls are looking great, as well. Raised the light again to have them at 285 again as Spicoli, yesterday, seemed a little down. But this morning, I dropped the light again and they now sit comfortably at between 300-330 PPFD. I'll leave them here for a little while.

Next feed is tomorrow, it will be a full 7 days since their initial dose of @Prescription Blend Veg 1/2 and I'm anxious to see how they will thrive off off their second tasting of those candy like nutrients.

Hope everyone is having a good grow day and I'll get back to my other journals again a little later.

Salute friends!

Highya Krissi,

I can hypothesize about your ZDF #1 - maybe she had started the cotyledons before the disruption. When replanted, may have been deeper than before, so it grew more space to the next node.
I know it seems cheesy
You're right, Haha! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom