WOW my eyes hurt from all the reading!! 😄
Hi Danny! Wow, I am impressed you caught up! My apologies, my journals have a lot of um depth to them :rofl: appreciate you taking the time!
Beautiful garden!!
all the ladies look very healthy and growing nicely!
Thank you so much! Love my girls like kids and I try to take care of them with the same amount of love brother!
Highya Krissi,

ZDF looks very pretty, with all those new leaves coming in and bold vibrant serations in them. She is second biggest? Took over from Spicoli?
:rofl: she and Spicoli I feel are neck and neck, Alvin is just super big for her age so I don't even count her lol
Oh, well. She's gorgeous!
She is, very plump like, right?!
You top a lot earlier than I do. I think this year I may top at 3 ft, instead of 4 ft. Trying to keep them shorter. Hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'
Well I can't have beautiful 8 ft+ plants in my tents, I wish I could! One day, outdoors, I hope I can grow like some of you. I top right around 5th or 6th node.

I need to keep the height down, especially knowing the lengths some of these girls can get to and the intensity of this light combined with the fact I'll have short and wide ladies that will need the light, too.....sooo....
I'm trying to make sure these girls all stay where I need them to be.

Gigi, my last GGSLH, hit the top of the FC4800 and she was about 59 inches when it was over. This light carries much more wattage and I don't want to crispify (I think I just made that up) the tops of the taller plants.

Hope you're having a fantastic day friend!

Hi Danny! Wow, I am impressed you caught up! My apologies, my journals have a lot of um depth to them :rofl: appreciate you taking the time!

Thank you so much! Love my girls like kids and I try to take care of them with the same amount of love brother!
Oh yeah! it was definitely a lot lol.
Good read on my lunch break.
Very well documented and put together, I enjoyed it.
Takes a lot of time to put these journals together. I hardly have time for mine

Oh yeah! it was definitely a lot lol.
Good read on my lunch break.
Very well documented and put together, I enjoyed it.
Takes a lot of time to put these journals together. I hardly have time for mine
Thank you. It's the OCD in me, man. Believe me I don't have time to pee or shower some days. Thank God for being manic, allows me to multi-task so well....until I start hanging from the fans....

Thank you. It's the OCD in me, man. Believe me I don't have time to pee or shower some days. Thank God for being manic, allows me to multi-task so well....until I start hanging from the fans....
I understand completely. I’m ocd and meticulous as well with everything. If it’s not the way I want it , it really bugs me haha 😁

I understand completely. I’m ocd and meticulous as well with everything. If it’s not the way I want it , it really bugs me haha 😁
A man after my own heart. I feels ya buddy lol for real

So today is Days 24/25 for this collection of plants.

Gizmo my 1st ZDF, is taking the way lead, Alvin, a Big Bull from my other journal, comes in a very close second if not tied with her and Spicoli comes in 3rd in terms of overall size. Spike, my 2nd ZDF, is the smallest of the bunch besides Simon, of course and our Sirius Black, Falkor, is the one chilling in the middle of the pack along with my Kannabia Seeds Gelato-K c/o @CannaPot, in Chunk.

I was a messy water girl the other day and splashed some nutes on the bottoms leaves of two plants, Alvin and Spicoli. Alvin got the brunt of it, not even sure how I did it but Spicoli got a little splash on her bottom leaves, too. I'm glad to see that we have yet to see any further CMag issues than the one we saw on her very early on in this grow.

Everyone is fine and everyone is happy it's these little cosmetic things that as we just discussed, because of my OCD, that are going to drive me absolutely crazy.

Luckily, I usually cut off those first big huge bottom fans as they grow up some so it won't be something I need to look at forever.

That's all for today friends, enjoy your grow day!

Your ladies are looking lovely as always, Krissi. I just wanted to say that I love you spotlighting each plant in separate posts. And, like Bode, I also appreciate your labelling since they all look kinda the same at this age.

Your ladies are looking lovely as always, Krissi.
I appreciate that HG, i should go over to your place and check out what I'm sure is now a huge Blueberry!
I just wanted to say that I love you spotlighting each plant in separate posts.
Absolutely, when I run this many strains and I name them all, it's hard to keep up for sure. I like to see how each one is progressing comparatively to the rest under the same conditions. Always surprises in store that way.

And, like Bode, I also appreciate your labelling since they all look kinda the same at this age.

Again, yep, for these same reasons! I know it becomes clockwork for me but I need to consider the outsider perspective and be conscious of that more. It's something I've been working on

:rofl: she and Spicoli I feel are neck and neck, Alvin is just super big for her age so I don't even count her lol

She is, very plump like, right?!

Well I can't have beautiful 8 ft+ plants in my tents, I wish I could! One day, outdoors, I hope I can grow like some of you. I top right around 5th or 6th node.

I need to keep the height down, especially knowing the lengths some of these girls can get to and the intensity of this light combined with the fact I'll have short and wide ladies that will need the light, too.....sooo....
I'm trying to make sure these girls all stay where I need them to be.

Gigi, my last GGSLH, hit the top of the FC4800 and she was about 59 inches when it was over. This light carries much more wattage and I don't want to crispify (I think I just made that up) the tops of the taller plants.

Hope you're having a fantastic day friend!
As in Krissi must’ve been really Crispified when she came up with that 1. Lmao 😜 CL🍀

As in Krissi must’ve been really Crispified when she came up with that 1. Lmao 😜 CL🍀
Are you one of those volunteers at spelling bees that put words into sentences for the children when they ask? :rofl:

You busted me , it’s only a part time gig and doesn’t pay but it’s for the kids. CL🍀
You're killing me smalls :rofl:
You know all this Gelato-K today has me like somewhere else so just mind you that while we are talking about this, my mind is picturing an auditorium but not of just children. Flying green monkey children from The Wizard of Oz.

Sooo crispified

You're killing me smalls :rofl:
You know all this Gelato-K today has me like somewhere else so just mind you that while we are talking about this, my mind is picturing an auditorium but not of just children. Flying green monkey children from The Wizard of Oz.

Sooo crispified
Your killing me with your descriptive writing you should be writing books or something. CL🍀

Your killing me with your descriptive writing you should be writing books or something. CL🍀
You know what's funny is I've been writing since I can remember. Been years since I wrote anything, that is why when this product review job came up, I was so excited I could write again because I had idk stopped for whatever reason. I have been wanting to creatively write again though, I'm not sure children's books would be the direction I would go but I think they are easy enough to write, just saying....some of the ones my son has, I'm like man and someone got paid bookoo bucks for this.

Glad I can continue to amuse you.

Sativas, the right ones, I like if they get my creative juices flowing. My friend came over with her boyfriend who is a DJ and they smoked some with me and she called me to tell me he got home and had all this creative energy and was mixing like a mad man

You know what's funny is I've been writing since I can remember. Been years since I wrote anything, that is why when this product review job came up, I was so excited I could write again because I had idk stopped for whatever reason. I have been wanting to creatively write again though, I'm not sure children's books would be the direction I would go but I think they are easy enough to write, just saying....some of the ones my son has, I'm like man and someone got paid bookoo bucks for this.

Glad I can continue to amuse you.

Sativas, the right ones, I like if they get my creative juices flowing. My friend came over with her boyfriend who is a DJ and they smoked some with me and she called me to tell me he got home and had all this creative energy and was mixing like a mad man
Another satisfied Sativa smoker, nothing better for my $$$. I’m going to make a convert of you yet. Lol Seriously though I think you have a lot of talent. You have me laughing if that means anything. CL🍀

Another satisfied Sativa smoker, nothing better for my $$$. I’m going to make a convert of you yet. Lol
Eeeeeeeee you should see my face. It's the face I would make if I saw a flying green monkey child taking a poop in my weed garden
Seriously though I think you have a lot of talent. You have me laughing if that means anything. CL🍀
Awwww I appreciate that. You always lift me up when I need it. Thanks for sharing the good juju and vibes with me. You're a positive person and a kind soul Clover

DAYS 26/27

Guys, mentioned in my other journal it's been a tumultuous couple of days plus its Halloween, so I'm sorry for the lack of commentary here.

I will note that I was able to get more of the 5gl self feed pots that I like, finding them in another location. The girls will be up-potted Wednesday provided I have no hiccups along the way.

They were fed very early Sunday morning with 8 jugs. 6 nutes, 1 cmag, I silica. Next feed will be whatever they can take of silica water and 2 cmags. I'm guessing it will be Wednesday upon pot transfer.

I amended the soil with a topping of Bonemeal upon feeding them yesterday morning.

Plant of the Day is Falkor our @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black who is 27 days old today.

All but Spike and Simon are 27 days while those two are 26.

All are looking great and I'm happy with this grow thus far, obviously.

I'll be back to catch up better here and in other journals tomorrow.

Thanks for coming by!

Highya Krissi,

I never noticed before, but the Sirious Black has a Dark hue looking overall around the leaf serations, leaf edges, and where petiole meets leaf.Looks like Simon is making branches to poke out from the canopy, along with your Blueberry. All the rest are looking good, too, girl! Hope you get to slow down soon! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I never noticed before, but the Sirious Black has a Dark hue looking overall around the leaf serations, leaf edges, and where petiole meets leaf.
And you say I see everything; here I am lost lol does @Grand Daddy Black see this or is he stuck in the Phosphorus deficient boat with me still :rofl: I did get Bonemeal, just for you and little Blueberry! Well and all the rest now, too!
Looks like Simon is making branches to poke out from the canopy, along with your Blueberry. All the rest are looking good, too, girl! Hope you get to slow down soon! Happy Smokin'
They are all going to be so big by next week! Growing esch at their own phenomenal rates. I'm so stoked to see them continue under this light and in these conditions!

Rest. Aaah. Yes. I remember that vaguely.
Those ladies are looking good! :)
You can tell they are wanting to grow.
Thanks so much Danny! I'm super pleased with the girls right now for sure!
What’s your light height at if you don’t mind me asking?
Why would I mind?! It's set to 32 inches for the main canopy, obviously my Blueberry Auto is closer but she's also starting to flower.

It's easy to do multi strain like this with an aut in thr midst of the photos, especially when they flower quickly like Theodore.

Come one come all, it is DAYS 27/28!!!!

I think that im going to need to do some rearranging in here sometime very soon!

These 8 plants are flourishing under this light and with the conditions provided to them.
Temps stay between 77-84 and humidity sits anywhere from 57-63 depending on the day part and weather outside.

My AC is still running, guys. Smh. Going to have one more week of 70+ weather and the good green lord knows I can't wait for it to be over! I am going to be so happy when it is just the dehumidifer running in the grow room.

I think we have alleviated any phosphorus issues with the bone meal topping the other day. I mixed up 13 jugs of nutes and water this morning to prepare for transplant to the 5 gl pots tomorrow!

16673218147367887700596365527939.jpg

I was so happy to have found my gem pots and not have to use the smaller less adequate version. $108 for 5 pots as opposed to $75 for 6 pots. Clearly, I'm paying for a better product. I'm going to use one of the smaller pots for my Blueberry Auto and see how she likes it. Figured I would try it out for some trial and error.

I got a new bag of earthworm castings and more bat guano coming today

Screenshot_20221101_125841.jpg

I am also running low on Silica so I ordered one of those, too.

Ummm...what else? I think that's it on the what's going on summation.

Onto our Plant of the day in Gizmo, our first to pop Zombie Death Fuck.

She is the largest of the girls besides Alvin (Big Bull1) and that's only cause she has big fat leaves. I'm surprised to see them on such a Sativa dominant plant but we all know these plants are all different!

She is such a chunky plant though. This growth is starting to show me the difficulty the seed bank discussed in controlling her. I'll be fine though, I don't mind a little bit of a challenge!

And of course the remainder of the girls. I'm sorry there are so many to remember and that I name them all, making it more confusing for you lol

But at only Days 27/28, I think we are in for a helluva ride with this grow!

Happy growing Tuesday and Happy November!

Be sure to message me with GJOTM and MOTM nominations:thanks:

Enjoy your day friends! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom