It's going to be interesting. May have to swing the Blueberry autoflower out and into the 3 x 3 once my Deelite autoflower is done, she's looking like 3 more weeks-ish

An hour and a half for 2 plants! Omg lol

Well if I have enough empty jugs that I can fill with everything I need, about 2 hours. If not, and I need to make more as I go, like with the transplants, that took me 6 hours

Thanks buddy. Bestie just tested positive for Covid and I was with her two days ago and Halloween and as of the last hour I have some sinus pressure and now a low grade fever so I'm hoping that I don't have it again and that I'm able to go up with my family. As of now, I've got a covid test ready to go for tomorrow and Sunday morning, fingers crossed. Yankees really needed me this year man cause this girl is batting a thousand

16675784460708845906849906543555.jpg
Hope your ok Krissi.
We are all rooting for negative. :theband:
Not the time for Vid.:oops:
Take care of yourself regardless.
Get some rest when you get a chance.
Things will get pretty busy. :Namaste:
:hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hope your ok Krissi.
We are all rooting for negative. :theband:
Not the time for Vid.:oops:
Take care of yourself regardless.
Get some rest when you get a chance.
Things will get pretty busy. :Namaste:
:hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Sending good karma your way @Krissi Carbone, hoping for negative test in your stressful times
:hug::love:

Oh you guys, thank you for so much love. I definitely need it right now because the Vid is back. I can't believe it. Pressure is already getting worse in my head I'll never forget what it felt like last time it was coming on to me. I'm so nervous :(:(

20221104_134118.jpg

Sorry to hear Covid again Sweetheart, this Covid crap has got to go . I thought I had it bad , I went for a relaxing ride with out checking the weather. No it wasn’t no fun in the stinging rain and then come back to here this . Do you still have plenty vitamins plus I hope it’s not as bad as the first round . Sending all my Love :love:

Oh you guys, thank you for so much love. I definitely need it right now because the Vid is back. I can't believe it. Pressure is already getting worse in my head I'll never forget what it felt like last time it was coming on to me. I'm so nervous :(:(

20221104_134118.jpg
Do you have any edibles? That was the only thing that made me feel better when I had it.
Along with mucinex fast max ( liquid kind ) and gallons of water/Gatorade

I have it too....I just don't have that kind of time with a near 3 year old. It's a matter of balance for me lol

I'm hoping so man, I really do. It's like 75 here today so surely that has something to do with my head pressure
Hey Krissi Drs. + pharmacists have a pill to lessen symptoms and down time but you have to do it a.s.a.p. cause after a few days it’s ineffective. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

So sorry for your coming down with Covid! That'll mess up all your weekend plans?!? Just what you need on top of the rest. You must be so tough to endure all of it! I'm still praying for all this to let up!! You need a break.

I copied the position and strain down, so I can look and see each one and know what strain it is. Blueberry is so huge! She went up so quick. ZDF's are very different in leaf color from old to new growth. I saw some of that on others, but a little less pronounced. Leaves must take as much nitrogen as they can getting ready for finishing buds when the fans turn yellow. Some are really busy growing side branches all over!! Very impressive! Happy Smokin'

Sorry to hear Covid again Sweetheart, this Covid crap has got to go . I thought I had it bad , I went for a relaxing ride with out checking the weather. No it wasn’t no fun in the stinging rain and then come back to here this .
remember, I had it on my 40th too! This round isnt as bad as the nausea only lasted for a few hours and now its just lethargy and head pressure ugh
Do you still have plenty vitamins plus I hope it’s not as bad as the first round . Sending all my Love :love:
i do and im taking them, those airbonne things too, the vitamin C and Zinc!

Love ya West!
Do you have any edibles? That was the only thing that made me feel better when I had it.
Along with mucinex fast max ( liquid kind ) and gallons of water/Gatorade
Edibles eeeee. I'm trying to smoke, my chest doesn't hurt this time. No coughing doc Said a different strain but I've been on it with the mucinex already bud, thanks so much!
Hey Krissi Drs. + pharmacists have a pill to lessen symptoms and down time but you have to do it a.s.a.p. cause after a few days it’s ineffective. CL🍀
I'm on it Clover, I was on it last time too, Paxlovid and also Zofran for my nausea. Had an appt at 840 in the morning yesterday, phew. Thanks a lot bud!
Highya Krissi,

So sorry for your coming down with Covid! That'll mess up all your weekend plans?!?
It does, no funeral services and now my parents can't even come to visit this Thursday as they originally planned also. It messed everything up, really.
Just what you need on top of the rest. You must be so tough to endure all of it! I'm still praying for all this to let up!! You need a break.
Trim bestie has it too so she came over while TK and the baby are out and luckily because the autoflower shot up and she is asymptotic so she's gonna help me put the vegging girls on pots and lift the @Cultiuana CT-720 to even out the canopy some and distribute the PPFD better. Thank God for her
I copied the position and strain down, so I can look and see each one and know what strain it is. Blueberry is so huge! She went up so quick.
Look at her now...
ZDF's are very different in leaf color from old to new growth. I saw some of that on others, but a little less pronounced. Leaves must take as much nitrogen as they can getting ready for finishing buds when the fans turn yellow. Some are really busy growing side branches all over!! Very impressive! Happy Smokin'
Yes different today, as you'll see the nutrients (I gave Gizmo the ZDF1, almost a whole gl on transfer that I didn't give the others to see what it would do, if anything. I think it worked).

I'm gonna go back and relax and just post a couple blueberry pics in the other journal and bestie says I need to just relax and watch TV with her so I'm gonna do that.

Talk to you all soon thank you for all the love

Last update for the day guys, bestie and I moved the girls on the 3gl pots and raised up the @Cultiuana CT-720 to 580-700 PPFD

I'll see you guys soon!

Last update for the day guys, bestie and I moved the girls on the 3gl pots

I'll see you guys soon!
I’m so happy that the dreaded plague went ez on you. Take care. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

It's great bestie has no symptoms, so she can help without you feeling your asking too much. You guys raised the light a lot. Much more room for Blueberry to grow, just as whe's stopped stretching. Oh, well. You won't have to move it again.
Well, I hope you recover well, and enjoy your time with bestie in lockdown. Happy Smokin'

Just got a message from Krissi still testing positive and now the baby has it .
She wants all vets she sends all her Love and Support. That means you grasshopper. Another great thing going on in Texas I’d like to post . Here check it out .
Thank You Sweetheart

Highya Krissi,

It's great bestie has no symptoms, so she can help without you feeling your asking too much. You guys raised the light a lot. Much more room for Blueberry to grow, just as whe's stopped stretching. Oh, well. You won't have to move it again.
Well, I hope you recover well, and enjoy your time with bestie in lockdown. Happy Smokin'
Bestie is long gone unfortunately. Left me Sunday and I had my worst day Monday. Naturally lol I thought I was done for. Buuut now I'm feeling much better! That Blueberry Auto, my little Theodore, is 43 inches and max spec has her at 30 inches although the last I ran was Jasmine, from the same bank, and she was 34 inches but 43! That's crazy. Going to leave to get my son in a few, filled you in on the Bull journal just a little bit ago! Thanks for the love Bode!
Your plants look lush and healthy, Krissi. Here's hoping you feel healthy again soon, too. :hug:
Hey sister sledge. Thanks so much, all of your healing energies got to me just send them off to MIL now and onto my son-hoping he stays without symptoms! Just terrible I missed the funeral services and my parents were gonna come back in 3 days and stay with me for 3 days and now they can't do that either so it's just a mess but catching up!
Just got a message from Krissi still testing positive and now the baby has it .
Silly, I'm negative now! But yes baby and MIL have it so heading up that way to relieve her of baby duties just wanted to come on here and make sure I posted before I didn't have a chance to for a while again
She wants all vets she sends all her Love and Support. That means you grasshopper. Another great thing going on in Texas I’d like to post . Here check it out .
Thank You Sweetheart
I'm going to look into that when I get home again, also don't know how I missed all the comments from thst journal of yours back in August!! Tell the crew again, thank you for all you do and have done for us!

So I mentioned in the Bull journal, I hadn't fed a single plant since Wednesday of last week until yesterday. I went through nearly 20 gallons of @Prescription Blend nutrients. 5 different mixes as I gave my Super fast growing Blueberry Auto half and half week 1 and 2 flower, the vegetative girls got wks 3/4 veg and my older girls in the 3 x 3 got weeks 3/4 and Long Term Flower.

Holy moly...thirsty hungry girls

I don't have time for anymore of my normal banter and chit chat but I'm dropping the photos I made sure to get this morning and managed to upload before trying to get my life back to normal post covid.

Gotta go get my son and relieve MIL so I'll come back later once I'm home and the little one and I are situated again.

Thanks for all the love and healing energies guys and gals! I really appreciate ALL of you.

Just the baby I’m sorry I thought you weren’t coming back yet . I know everybody happy to hear from you :love:
Just got off the Parkway to grab my boy, reuniting with my whole family, blood and green :green_heart: :hug:

Highya Krissi,

I'm glad you're negative for Covid now! Having the little one back will seem more normal, again!! Then, I'm sure you'll feel better. Too bad bestie couldn't stay longer.

On a positive note, all of your ladies look big and beautiful! It's only been 3 days, and they look much bigger! Must be your nuclear nutes and that light, for sure! Looks like Sirius Black, Alvid, and 2 ZDF's are racing to be the biggest! Great looking grow! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom