Highya Krissi,

I'm glad you're negative for Covid now! Having the little one back will seem more normal, again!! Then, I'm sure you'll feel better. Too bad bestie couldn't stay longer.

On a positive note, all of your ladies look big and beautiful! It's only been 3 days, and they look much bigger! Must be your nuclear nutes and that light, for sure! Looks like Sirius Black, Alvid, and 2 ZDF's are racing to be the biggest! Great looking grow! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode the baby tested positive for Covid and he’s has asthma I hope all is well.

Highya Krissi,

I'm glad you're negative for Covid now! Having the little one back will seem more normal, again!! Then, I'm sure you'll feel better. Too bad bestie couldn't stay longer.
He is such a loving little man, the way he looked at me when I walked in MILs house just makes everything right. Missed having bestie longer, I wish she had stayed more than a day for sure
On a positive note, all of your ladies look big and beautiful! It's only been 3 days, and they look much bigger!
i actually went in there and did a good bottom defol and tried to open up some light channels for these growing girls yesterday evening. This leaf was Alvin's although there were plenty bigger leaves, this was the last one I pulled, hadn't even dawned on me to take a pic of all the trimming....

20221109_200544.jpg

Took piles of big fans off of them and I will be back later with pictures or tomorrow, can't make a promise i dont know if I will be able to keep-may just chill out with little man today
Must be your nuclear nutes and that light, for sure! Looks like Sirius Black, Alvid, and 2 ZDF's are racing to be the biggest! Great looking grow! Happy Smokin'
That's just cause you can't see Spicoli the GGSLH in the back! She's a big one, too!
Glad to hear from you my friend!
Hey Bode the baby tested positive for Covid and he’s has asthma I hope all is well.
That he did, had an upper respiratory infection of some kind he's been fighting for a couple weeks now so I've been juggling OTC meds for him and an antibiotic to get his cough and breathing to come back. Doc said he couldn't tell if it was viral or bacterial. I think he had RSV but what do I know... That all seems to be much better now, though thank goodness. I am hoping he continues to just mosey around like there's nothing wrong with him. Blessed he didn't get it like me. Hoping MIL toughs it out, too. So many worries!

So today is Days 37/38!!

Little focus on our  KANNABIA Gelato-K, Chunk, c/o @CannaPot: DAY 38

-She got a good undercarriage trim and some shaping done over the last couple of days.

-Looks to be a total of 8 mains coming up after her topping.

-One of the healthiest in the tent, definitely her shape provides her the best aeration.

As for the rest of the tent, all took well to their trim-a-lim and seem to be praying extra hard to the @Cultiuana CT-720, still set at only 80%. Looking forward to cranking it to 100 real soon!

I'll be in and out today but wanted to get back to a focal plant of the day and so, here we are chatting.

Gonna run and grab some bagels for the baby and I, he keeps asking me for Happy Meals but he's getting an egg sandwich instead lol

Before I leave, gonna smoke this morning bowl out the back door, dare I not be seen in public un-high. I don't frequent many outings without, you never know what BS you could wind up in and Lord knows I need the calming vibes from time to time or all the time :rofl:

Thanks for all the love, support, care and attention everyone gave to myself and my family during this tumultuous week. I am grateful for all of you!

Have a fantastic entry into your days here on the East Coast and a happy whatever day part you are in for all the non East Coast Staters and beyond!

Highya Krissi,

What a beautiful looking collection! Very green, very happy, and getting very big!! I don't know what else to say that would do justice to your current tent!
On an individual note, your showcasing the Gelato-K is very nice!! She has 8 tops with a lot more side branches ready to pose through into the light. I don't see any blemishes anywhere! Great job!!
I hope you're have a calmer day!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

What a beautiful looking collection! Very green, very happy, and getting very big!!
Its very sea like dont you think? I am actually kind of impressed with myself on keeping this 6 strain/8 plant canopy as even as I have. I dont know how I did that. Luck i guess.
I don't know what else to say that would do justice to your current tent!
Thank you so much, boost of confidence I sure needed this week!
On an individual note, your showcasing the Gelato-K is very nice!! She has 8 tops with a lot more side branches ready to pose through into the light. I don't see any blemishes anywhere! Great job!!
I hope you're have a calmer day!! Happy Smokin'
She is stellar! I just love her! Well, we all loved Stella so it's not surprising that another seed of her is going to follow suit...at least we hope she continues on thus right path, right?!

Have a great day Bode!

So guys and gals tomorrow marks a turning point for us in this grow as I'm thinking we shall go one more week from tomorrow at Day 47 to 12 hours of light. Once in flower, I will bump the @Cultiuana to 100%. They show me no need or desire for anything more than what they are getting right now but I know I'll need the extra juice come a couple weeks from now.

They need to get watered next as they were fed 3 days ago and I have all my jugs mixed up for that. The only one off on the feed schedule is Theodore, my Blueberry Auto, as she developed quicker and has had an extra feed in her. She will be starting a Week 2 and Week 3/4 mix of nutes this week and her next water will be the initial dose of Humboldt's Flower Stacker. We start at 2ml p gl and move up to 8, increasing 2ml p gl each feed. This Stacker and Silica water replaces plain old Silica waterings from now through harvest.

Today we are focusing on our younger of the Zombie Death Fuck girls in Spike, she is 38 Days old today. She is the Zombie who climbed slowly to her rise upon breaking ground. She is the one with the most twisted leaves out of the sisters (a trait deemed unique in this strain and is apparently because of the lack of health the dying OG LA Kush had upon pollinating the GSC to make this strain.

The rest of the kids are doing super well and I'm so thrilled with the @Cultiuana CT-720 and how these girls responded to their undercarriage trims and feed over the last 3 days.

They really do shine under this light

Sea of Green for my record book. I'm a happy Chlorophyll Mamma :green_heart:

Have a great weekend guys and gals!

DAYS 39/40 FEED DAY!

Twas a busy morning for me so far and it's just approaching 10AM here.

I took Spicoli, our GGSLH, out of the tent to feed Theodore, my Blueberry Auto and grabbed some out of the tent shots of her

Our little chicks are not so little anymore and I will definitely be making the executive decision to flip to 12 next weekend.

Going to do one more set of undercarriage and middle line trimming as I see then stretch during preflower

Other than that, nothing to note today! Never got to finishing my review yesterday because well, life, so I need to focus in on that and make sure I get it completed in a manner I would feel proud of.

Have a great day guys and gals!

Highya Krissi,

Spicoli looks very nice outside the tent! Looks like she has 6 tops to the canopy. I'm guessing a couple more will make it by flower stage. I love the "structure" shot of her upskirt pic. Very tight node spacing. perfect for growing indoors! Looks like with that many branches, she'll make a lot of buds for the stash! Your blueberry is still looking good! You must be anxious for her buds to ripen!!
I've learned to not worry about things not done today. Tomorrow's another day! If you prioritize activities (as I'm sure you do!), the most important things will get done today, at least! Rome wasn't built in a day!! Once you learn how to do what you can, and leave it, the sooner things will still get done, with no worries!! I learned that after I retired!!
The whole tent shot is so nice, with 8 very happy ladies. Can't wait to see them in their flowering tents. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Spicoli looks very nice outside the tent! Looks like she has 6 tops to the canopy. I'm guessing a couple more will make it by flower stage. I love the "structure" shot of her upskirt pic. Very tight node spacing. perfect for growing indoors! Looks like with that many branches, she'll make a lot of buds for the stash!
I'm certainly hoping so, Bode! Again, I'm just banking that she stays the course of her predecessor in Gigi! Fingers crossed!
Your blueberry is still looking good! You must be anxious for her buds to ripen!!
I am as she is one of my five strains to smoke on for any time of day, rhyme or reason.
I've learned to not worry about things not done today. Tomorrow's another day! If you prioritize activities (as I'm sure you do!), the most important things will get done today, at least! Rome wasn't built in a day!! Once you learn how to do what you can, and leave it, the sooner things will still get done, with no worries!! I learned that after I retired!!
I'm working on it! Today may have been the turning of a new leaf here in mi casa. I've had a lot of help today and a very calm afternoon thus far! I was busy every second of yesterday, today, the balance is coming back with some help from TK!
The whole tent shot is so nice, with 8 very happy ladies. Can't wait to see them in their flowering tents. Happy Smokin'
I'm so excited, it will be soon friend! This week we turn the lights! Have a great day today Bode!

Hello everyone! It's DAYS 40/41!!
We will be flipping to 12 this week!

Yesterday I did some invasive maneuvering. Lots of trimming, lollipop style.

This light although a beast, is going to have 8 big girls under it that I want to flourish and tight in there being I have a 4 x 4 tent.

To make best use of this light, my pots, my nutes, my amendments, I'm doing things a little different this grow round.

This is my 1st time attempting such a thing in my grows as I don't train them into shape nearly like I did yesterday.

All girls recovered just fine and are eye opening alive. I'm just so pleased with all of these seeds and the oomph that they bring to the table.

Phenomenal growth rates that I just can't wait to see progress into the flowering cycle.

Without further adieu, I'm going to ShoRite, baby-less, for a quiet calm trip.

Here's the girls today and I hope everyone has a fantastic grow day!

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!! Undercarriage is looking very clean!! Canopy is superb! They're all doing their part to make you happy!! Great job!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!! Undercarriage is looking very clean!! Canopy is superb! They're all doing their part to make you happy!! Great job!! Happy Smokin'
Hiyaaa Bode. I was worried about you for a minute last night being I hadn't heard from you! Thanks so much, trying my best for sure and I promise I'll keep chugging along!

This isn't my update, don't worry. Just playing with the Vinmeo app to get used to creating videos for reviews. Trying to see if I need to aquire a new standing light to enhance video/picture quality. Seems like I may unless I get the hang of it!

I'm certainly hoping so, Bode! Again, I'm just banking that she stays the course of her predecessor in Gigi! Fingers crossed!

I am as she is one of my five strains to smoke on for any time of day, rhyme or reason.

I'm working on it! Today may have been the turning of a new leaf here in mi casa. I've had a lot of help today and a very calm afternoon thus far! I was busy every second of yesterday, today, the balance is coming back with some help from TK!

I'm so excited, it will be soon friend! This week we turn the lights! Have a great day today Bode!

Hello everyone! It's DAYS 40/41!!
We will be flipping to 12 this week!

Yesterday I did some invasive maneuvering. Lots of trimming, lollipop style.

This light although a beast, is going to have 8 big girls under it that I want to flourish and tight in there being I have a 4 x 4 tent.

To make best use of this light, my pots, my nutes, my amendments, I'm doing things a little different this grow round.

This is my 1st time attempting such a thing in my grows as I don't train them into shape nearly like I did yesterday.

All girls recovered just fine and are eye opening alive. I'm just so pleased with all of these seeds and the oomph that they bring to the table.

Phenomenal growth rates that I just can't wait to see progress into the flowering cycle.

Without further adieu, I'm going to ShoRite, baby-less, for a quiet calm trip.

Here's the girls today and I hope everyone has a fantastic grow day!

Mmmmmmmmmm Purrdddddyyyyyy!! :)
very very nice, Krissi.

They're definitely thriving for sure. How much longer you going to veg?
I'm Jelly :passitleft:
Thank you for the pass :passitleft:

If I don't flip them by Wednesday, Friday the latest, so the flowering fun is coming real soon :ganjamon:

Highya Krissi,

Very nice job with the videos! You have the ability to make great videos!! The undercarriage one showed all 7 under's and they all looked very clean! The canopy video showed much more than pics!! Thanks! Happy Smokin'

Oh, btw, you didn't lose me! Sometimes I don't check in later in the day! Especially Saturday and Sunday during football season, lol! I don't know what it would take, and I don't want to think about it! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Very nice job with the videos! You have the ability to make great videos!! The undercarriage one showed all 7 under's and they all looked very clean! The canopy video showed much more than pics!! Thanks! Happy Smokin'
Cleanest EVER! I will have more videos definitely as we move into flower!
Oh, btw, you didn't lose me! Sometimes I don't check in later in the day! Especially Saturday and Sunday during football season, lol! I don't know what it would take, and I don't want to think about it! Happy Smokin'
Oh that is good to know! I know you are up early and I just tend to see you on here day or night but now I know!

Days 41/42 Update Time!!

Today I decided to take a pic of each of the girls as this is soon to be the last of the vegetative photos of the 7 left to flower!

I have decided to meet myself in the middle and flip to 12 hours of light come Thursday.

I will give the girls a nice big old feed, also mixing in a half a gallon of Cmag on each girl along with their gallon of nutrients tomorrow or Wednesday, to prepare to flower. I find most of any CMAG issues present early in flower so I am trying to be proactive in this approach this grow round.

The lollipop is something new for me so I'm curious to see the remainder of this grow for sure!

The 'limbs' on all of these girls are so strong and solid, I have no doubt they will be able to handle the nug load come late flower.

I am again flipping, now for the second time in a row, weeks earlier than I have in the past. Usually taking 56 days to get me to flip for the size I want. My SSC girls flipped at Day 40 and these girls will be about Day 45.

That's all I have for today, sorry for the late updates on my journals! Enjoy your day part and I'll catch y'all soon!

Good morning! Today is Days 42/43 for these photoperiod ladies along with their autoflower sister in my Blueberry, Theodore.

My Kannabia Gelato-K via @CannaPot in Chunk, is the thirstiest of the 7 photoperiods. She along with her autoflower sister received nearly 2 gallons each today. The other 6 will be fed according to my pre existing schedule in my head, tomorrow-those two, though, I just wasn't going to make them wait another day.

My Kannabia Big Bull sisters, Alvin and Simon (also c/o @CannaPot) account for one of my biggest and my smallest in the tent. Although Simon is small, she is fierce and very much enjoying her life in this tent. Her day older sister in Alvin, continues to impress me with her size at this stage in veg.

Spicoli, my Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze, is the most praying of all the plants in the tent (besides of course, Theodore, our auto). She is so perky and her leaves are pointing up more and more every day to get some of this @Cultiuana sun.

The Zombie Death Fuck sisters in Gizmo and Spike are the biggest of the tent. They are the most eclectic as well, providing us with the twisted leaves and petioles we previously discussed, that were special traits of this strain. Since I have yet to run these seeds yet, all of flowering will be a surprise for both you and me!

My @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black rounds out the tent with another start to a great flowering foundation. Expect to see this strain begin building frost the quickest out of all those in the tent, come their flip to flower. Her shape is going to make her a show-stopper, one of my favorite strains to see develop in this stage we have coming once we flip to 12.

I think I may have went a little crazy sticking 8 in this tent but when I look at the overall health and happiness inside this 4 x 4, I know I did just right. I may have had to do some more shaping and defoliation than I like to do or am comfortable doing, but this is just another way for me to continue to push myself and try to up my grow game.

I'm confident in my abilities to control this tent although of course, I am a bit trepidatious as this is yet another first for me. With only a little over a year of growing under my belt, I run cautiously with any changes I make to my systems but I also keep myself constantly open to new ideas and techniques-I know this will only add to my growing arsenal as the years progress.

Without further adieu, here are the ladies today (from all sides of the tent) who will flip to 12 hours of light as we initiate flowering on Thursday! It's crazy sauce to me how much faster each grow goes by. It's like getting older, every year, New Years comes quicker than the year before!

Have a wonderful day my 420 family!

Hey guys and gals looking for help with the picture gallery issues.

I was hoping that I could wrangle in a few of you to do me, @420 and all of :420:a HUGE favor.......

If you can try to upload 10 pics to the gallery with a couple tags and let me know if you see any lagging occur while doing so.

If you could also lmk if you run off your phone or another wifi network that would be of great help as well!

I appreciate any of your assistance in advance so much!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :Namaste: :Namaste: :Namaste:

Hey guys and gals looking for help with the picture gallery issues.

I was hoping that I could wrangle in a few of you to do me, @420 and all of :420:a HUGE favor.......

If you can try to upload 10 pics to the gallery with a couple tags and let me know if you see any lagging occur while doing so.

If you could also lmk if you run off your phone or another wifi network that would be of great help as well!

I appreciate any of your assistance in advance so much!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :Namaste: :Namaste: :Namaste:
Wished I had something to put in the gallery

Back
Top Bottom