Highya Krissi,

Great looking pictures! The elevation shots show how much you mean about ZDF's and GGSLH doing the stretch! They're going to be BIG ladies! Keeps it interesting!
Just finished Thanksgiving Dinner!! So stuffed, and so much leftovers!! That's what it's all about! Being thankful for having such a delicious meal!! And, I'm thankful to count you as my good friend! I hope you have a stressless Thanksgiving!! Happy Smokin'

Oh you got this!

Aaaaah I see. I've never heard of that. Must be a northern states thing lol tubes...hmmmm

I'm having a good start to my morning although for whatever reason I had the WORST case of the munchies last night and now my tummy is kicking me for it! Ice cream, Cookies, 2 glasses of milk, mini crumb muffins, and all after some lemon asparagus chicken over white rice with bernaise. I'm still so stuffed I can barely drink my coffee!

So guys and gals I threw this 3 pic spread over on the SIP thread started by @Azimuth. I'm going to show you guys the same thing now.

We have pics coming from 2 weeks ago, last week and today. We are looking at the overall growth and health of these girls in the SIP's with their soil amendments and @Prescription Blend/@DYNOMYCO and under this amazingly powerful @Cultiuana CT-720 over just a short span of time.

The results are incredible and when you look at this tent's development in this organized fashion, it really showcases just what this light is capable of adding to a grow.

2 WEEKS AGO

20221104_082915.jpg

LAST WEEK

20221111_093954.jpg

TODAY (FLIP DAY)

20221117_082731.jpg

Lights go off in 20 min!!!!
So beautiful 💚

Highya Krissi,

Great looking pictures! The elevation shots show how much you mean about ZDF's and GGSLH doing the stretch!
You can really see the elevational differences between the squat Indicas and the others today!
They're going to be BIG ladies! Keeps it interesting!
Right! Trying to balance this is going to be interesting. Thank goodness I can angle this light pretty heavily if necessary to even it out. And we are still only at 80% power! I'll figure it out and how we can get her cranked to 100% real soon! Just gonna let them stretch out a little more and see where we end up in a couple weeks before I do any big changes
Just finished Thanksgiving Dinner!! So stuffed, and so much leftovers!! That's what it's all about! Being thankful for having such a delicious meal!!
Im so glad! I had a leftover slice of pizza and a chicken caesar salad from Wawa hahahahaha my day was busy with projects, trimming Curly and decorating amongst my normal daily duties!
And, I'm thankful to count you as my good friend! I hope you have a stressless Thanksgiving!! Happy Smokin'
I am thankful for you always! It's thst red string effect, I'm telling you!
So beautiful 💚
Aloha brother! You found your way over here, welcome! Thanks so much, I love my girls!
Happy thanksgiving Krissi!
Day or 2 late and a dollar or 2 short but thank you Mel!!!

So guys I have a loaded schedule and I'm trying to get a review done for DYNOMYCO before the weekend is over amongst needing to get a tree and go food shopping and my parents flying in Friday, PT starting this week, my son's birthday party this coming Sunday, finishing Christmas shopping, etc etc.

**Today is DAY 9 SINCE FLIP and Days 53/54 from seed for these 8 ladies**

I went ahead and got a bunch of photos to show how well the girls uptaked their @Prescription Blend nutrients on Thanksgiving and how well @DYNOMYCO is working for extending that root mass and allowing these plants to take in and absorb and manufacture all of the goodness my nutrients bring.

In addition, the health of the plants and their ability to grow so effortlessly in these self feed containers. I touched a few reservoirs today and they still have water in them, just in case anyone was wondering.

I don't have solo shots but I did take deliberate photos of certain areas of the tent and relayed the names of those within the photos as such on the picture descriptors.

Enjoy your days I need to try and catch up around the forum and my other journals before days end but I have lots to do today!

Catch you all soon!

Highya Krissi,

Very Nice!!! All the ladies look gorgeous!! The leaf tips look MUCH better. Little tweaks here and there can work wonders, it seems.
still only at 80% power!
That's amazing! Do you have a ppfd you shoot for?
I had a leftover slice of pizza
I'm thinking your digestive will start fussing at you in a few years. So sad. I know you're busy and have a long to do list. I remember those days. Still sad. I hope your Christmas will be better!
Being busy - I know it's necessary at times, but do you get a break from all that at times? I hope things get better for you!
get a review done for DYNOMYCO
You've had a good bit of experience with Dynomyco Co. I'm looking forward to reading that one.

I wanted to comment on your grow. ZDF's are growing at a worrisome rate. After just over a week they look like they'll grow up into the lights! Showing their Sativa dominance. Do you have more room to raise the light? GGxSLH is almost up with the ZDF's. Looking like their 50/50 indica/sativa balance might be leaning to the sativa side with their growth. The indica ladies are true to form on the low end of stretch. I was looking for a white pistil in those. Maybe a bid early, but I thought I saw one.

I hope you're taking care of yourself. Great job!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,
Hiya Bode
Very Nice!!! All the ladies look gorgeous!! The leaf tips look MUCH better. Little tweaks here and there can work wonders, it seems.
Very true, sometimes it just takes a little bit more or a little bit less to make things just right! Like Goldie's porridge!
That's amazing! Do you have a ppfd you shoot for?
I do. So on average, In preflower I like to see 600-700 then come flower about 700-900 and I can crank then at the very end to 1000 I feel pretty comfortable there
I'm thinking your digestive will start fussing at you in a few years. So sad. I know you're busy and have a long to do list. I remember those days. Still sad. I hope your Christmas will be better!
I usually eat better, you know I cook all the time. Just when I get busy, I short myself
Being busy - I know it's necessary at times, but do you get a break from all that at times? I hope things get better for you!
It's that balance I always talk about and trying not to burn my candle at both ends
You've had a good bit of experience with Dynomyco Co. I'm looking forward to reading that one.
I am in the process now of writing it, I think it is coming along well thus far, at least I hope so!
I wanted to comment on your grow. ZDF's are growing at a worrisome rate. After just over a week they look like they'll grow up into the lights! Showing their Sativa dominance. Do you have more room to raise the light? GGxSLH is almost up with the ZDF's. Looking like their 50/50 indica/sativa balance might be leaning to the sativa side with their growth.
Not to worry Bode, remember, I have the photoperiods all sitting on 3 and 5 gl pots, they aren't as tall as they seem. I'll release the props from under then once they reach high enough and then I can work on balancing the light over the canopy again
The indica ladies are true to form on the low end of stretch. I was looking for a white pistil in those. Maybe a bid early, but I thought I saw one.
I saw some white pistils. I'd call preflower on most of the girls, actually. Waiting to see the first little buds emerge!
I hope you're taking care of yourself. Great job!! Happy Smokin'
I am. Taking a time out after food shopping for a bowl or two before I go back into review writing. Have a great day Bode!

You can really see the elevational differences between the squat Indicas and the others today!

Right! Trying to balance this is going to be interesting. Thank goodness I can angle this light pretty heavily if necessary to even it out. And we are still only at 80% power! I'll figure it out and how we can get her cranked to 100% real soon! Just gonna let them stretch out a little more and see where we end up in a couple weeks before I do any big changes

Im so glad! I had a leftover slice of pizza and a chicken caesar salad from Wawa hahahahaha my day was busy with projects, trimming Curly and decorating amongst my normal daily duties!

I am thankful for you always! It's thst red string effect, I'm telling you!

Aloha brother! You found your way over here, welcome! Thanks so much, I love my girls!

Day or 2 late and a dollar or 2 short but thank you Mel!!!

So guys I have a loaded schedule and I'm trying to get a review done for DYNOMYCO before the weekend is over amongst needing to get a tree and go food shopping and my parents flying in Friday, PT starting this week, my son's birthday party this coming Sunday, finishing Christmas shopping, etc etc.

**Today is DAY 9 SINCE FLIP and Days 53/54 from seed for these 8 ladies**

I went ahead and got a bunch of photos to show how well the girls uptaked their @Prescription Blend nutrients on Thanksgiving and how well @DYNOMYCO is working for extending that root mass and allowing these plants to take in and absorb and manufacture all of the goodness my nutrients bring.

In addition, the health of the plants and their ability to grow so effortlessly in these self feed containers. I touched a few reservoirs today and they still have water in them, just in case anyone was wondering.

I don't have solo shots but I did take deliberate photos of certain areas of the tent and relayed the names of those within the photos as such on the picture descriptors.

Enjoy your days I need to try and catch up around the forum and my other journals before days end but I have lots to do today!

Catch you all soon!
Wow them girls have been growing fast.
:thumb:

I like the decline of the canopy in that one pic!
Hope you've had a good holiday and everyone was healthy and not under the weather!

Wow them girls have been growing fast.
:thumb:

I like the decline of the canopy in that one pic!
Hope you've had a good holiday and everyone was healthy and not under the weather!
Hey buddy, thanks Danny boy!

Won't be like that next round of pics, got a big shift coming as I'm moving 3 out. Pre-started things last night, taking the 3 sativa growing girls (I say that cause my GGSLH is an Indica but grows 100% sativa) off their props and moved the light around.

They all get a silica feed tonight and then I'll move out my Big Bulls and Blueberry Autoflower and we will be down to the 5 that we will have through harvest in the tent.

I'll get some pics tonight of the transformation.

Hope you had a great holiday, too! I spend Thanksgiving trimming my Deelite Auto and decorating for Christmas!

OK so I've cleaned and rearranged and now at DAYS 55/56, this 4 X 4 tent is down to 5!

I've went ahead and given you all a new schematic so we know where all our favorite ladies are.

I was just all up in there business so please don't mind them being disheveled. They were also just fed so I am curious to see just how a good feed and a full 12 hours with 3 less bodies does these girls good!

Total of 4 fans for nice air flow....

The @Cultiuana CT-720 is still sitting at 80%.

Spicoli (70% Indica grows like a Sativa), Gizmo and Spike (80% Sativa) are off their props.

Falkor, our squat Indica, is on the top of a 3 gl pot turned upside down.

Chunk, our 70% Sativa, is on a few wooden blocks.

Tried to get them all as level as possible undet this ginormous light.

Other than that, not much to note on the little stuff.

I shall deem today Day 1 of Flower as all are showing white pistils and it just seems like a good enough time to do so. Plus, quite frankly, I'm tired of saying how many days post flip we are lol shoot me!

Have a great night everyone, I'll be back as I can this week although I am really busy I do want to show in the next couple days how these 5 start jumping now that they have more space to dance!

Highya Krissi,

Ladies look gorgeous! Still looks like 8 of them in there. They take up the whole tent, and probably want more space! Still some major biomass! I do see the pistils, finally, lol. Hope you're having a great time! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Ladies look gorgeous! Still looks like 8 of them in there. They take up the whole tent, and probably want more space! Still some major biomass! I do see the pistils, finally, lol. Hope you're having a great time! Happy Smokin'
I was thinking the same thing, still looks like 8 how were there ever 3 more in there? I am super good at Tetris if that matters....

Yes pistils! When I do individuals not tomorrow but Thursday, I'll focus on those some for sure for all of you.

I probably won't be on at all tomorrow, I'll be out most of the day and tonight we are off to a 60th BDay for his Uncle.

Hope you're having a good start to the week Bode, thanks so much for loving on the ladies!

Couple pics this morning of the tented ladies.
Didn't get to grab them last night but I'm throwing these out now.

I'll come back tomorrow and do a pistil and pre flower focus and I'll get some individual shots of each of the 5.

Really enjoying the added space this morning and those pistils are clearly evident all over the place.

Flowering time is upon us and it is so exciting!

Have a great day!

Couple pics this morning of the tented ladies.
Didn't get to grab them last night but I'm throwing these out now.

I'll come back tomorrow and do a pistil and pre flower focus and I'll get some individual shots of each of the 5.

Really enjoying the added space this morning and those pistils are clearly evident all over the place.

Flowering time is upon us and it is so exciting!

Have a great day!
Good morning Krissi. :ciao:
How is everything going with your company?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Good morning Krissi. :ciao:
How is everything going with your company?

Hi Bill,

They fly in Friday, have to grab them from Newark airport. Yesterday we went to a 60th Birthday, today I'm dropping off balloons to the party store for my son's birthday Sunday and finishing up errands. Just getting the tree fanned out now to trim it and I'll be done finally with Christmas decorations. My Deelite got jarred up yesterday, finished writing the text for my @DYNOMYCO review and I'm working on brainstorming notes for the @CannaPot. Got those SSC girls upside down waiting on finishing drying to get trimmed. Luckily I'm OCD and my house is pretty darn clean all the time or I'd be one of those holiday cleaners right now wiping down baseboards and blinds. One thing I don't have to do, clean.

Probably more of an answer than you were looking for. I smoked early this morning and I'm rambling.

Hope you have a great day Bill and thanks for checking in on me. You always make sure I'm balancing myself

Hi Bill,

They fly in Friday, have to grab them from Newark airport. Yesterday we went to a 60th Birthday, today I'm dropping off balloons to the party store for my son's birthday Sunday and finishing up errands. Just getting the tree fanned out now to trim it and I'll be done finally with Christmas decorations. My Deelite got jarred up yesterday, finished writing the text for my @DYNOMYCO review and I'm working on brainstorming notes for the @CannaPot. Got those SSC girls upside down waiting on finishing drying to get trimmed. Luckily I'm OCD and my house is pretty darn clean all the time or I'd be one of those holiday cleaners right now wiping down baseboards and blinds. One thing I don't have to do, clean.

Probably more of an answer than you were looking for. I smoked early this morning and I'm rambling.

Hope you have a great day Bill and thanks for checking in on me. You always make sure I'm balancing myself
I got tired just reading your list.
We need an energizer bunny imoji just for you.
I didn't see a 5 minute break on that list. ;)
Newark Airport, never been.
I've been to Jersey but was always driving.
Be careful if you go inside, airports are covid central. ;)
Take care Krissi. :hug:

I got tired just reading your list.
We need an energizer bunny imoji just for you.
I didn't see a 5 minute break on that list. ;)
It's right here texting you back smoking this other bowl :high-five: :passitleft:
Newark Airport, never been.
It's terrible. People drive like lunatics up that way....
I've been to Jersey but was always driving.
Be careful if you go inside, airports are covid central. ;)
Ugh no. I'm picking them outside at baggage claim, I can't do Covid again, twice was more than enough
Take care Krissi. :hug:

You take care. When are you going to be able to run the new light??!!

It's right here texting you back smoking this other bowl :high-five: :passitleft:

It's terrible. People drive like lunatics up that way....

Ugh no. I'm picking them outside at baggage claim, I can't do Covid again, twice was more than enough

You take care. When are you going to be able to run the new light??!!
I have pretty much everything there to finish up the rooms.
Construction material wise.
So a week should wrap up Construction, give or take. ;)
Then it's just a matter of installing and setting up the @VIVOSUN equipment.
So sometime in December. :yahoo:
Where did I leave those beans? :nerd-with-glasses: hehe.
Talk soon. :high-five:

I have pretty much everything there to finish up the rooms.
Construction material wise.
So a week should wrap up Construction, give or take. ;)
Then it's just a matter of installing and setting up the @VIVOSUN equipment.
So sometime in December. :yahoo:
Where did I leave those beans? :nerd-with-glasses: hehe.
Talk soon. :high-five:

Awesome I'm so very much looking forward to seeing many pictures of your magic work. Please give Howie a big kiss from me :kiss::hug:

Hello friends!

Moving forward into flower, this journal will be formatted as follows with a standard focal plant of the day with a couple group shots.

I will be doing my best to integrate more trichome and other MACRO photos. I'll be ordering either a macro lens or camera to aid me in getting the best shots I can for all of you. I will utilize this towards the end of flower primarily.

Tonight is the end of days 57/58 for this tent under the @Cultiuana CT-720. I bumped it to 100% just to see what the response is overnight for the girls.

Today's plant of the day is actually 2 plants in Gizmo our 58 Day old ZDF and Spike, our 57 day old.

Gizmo is the first set of pics and she is the main plant in this side view photo on the left

This again, is a strain I have yet to grow so I'm going mostly off the spec information.

Here is some more for your reading pleasure:

Zombie Death Fuck is a mix of OG LA KUSH and GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.

It is a:

-Sativa dominant hybrid
-Generously dense, resin-coated buds
-Completes flowering in about 65 to 75 days
-Yield up to 400g per m squared
-Impressive trichome coverage and production
-Fruity, Floral and Earthy
-Powerful relaxing effect
-23% THC

Its lineage is:

And here is our lady Gizmo

.....And our lady Spike

Have a great night guys and gals!

Back to back updates as I will be trying to juggle a bunch of stuff today before my parents come tomorrow.

Didn't want to stop my roll and wanted to stay on task and on time as much as I can being I'll be busy this weekend. I LOATHE being behind and I highly dislike shafting you guys and the girls.

This grow is currently at Days 58/59 and we are Day 3 of Flower.

So for today, Thursday, we will be focusing on our Kannabia Gelato-K via @CannaPot. This strain is a 70% sativa dom mix of Gelato and Bubba Kush. She dons a lot of purple come flower and being a winter grow, we should see a lot of silvery and bronze foliage with this grow.

A little spec refresh for you on this strain:

-Sativa hybrid that has inherited the best characteristics of its parents and, in many aspects, surpasses them
-Intense sweet citrus flavour, like lemon sorbet
-THC 20-22%
-The effect is incredibly powerful, triggering high levels of euphoria, elation and happiness.
-Flowering takes 8 to 10 weeks
-Dense buds full of resin with violet tones

Lineage: YUMMY.......

Gelato-K »»»
Bubba Kush x Gelato

Bubba Kush
»»» Northern Lights Humboldt cut x Triangle Kush
Northern Lights Humboldt cut
Afghanistan Indica Probably »»» Indica
Triangle Kush

OG Kush Florida
»»» Chemdawg x {Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan}
Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan

Lemon Thai »»» Sativa

Hindu Kush, Pakistan »»» Indica
Chemdawg

Unknown Indica »»» Indica

Gelato
»»» Sunset Sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint cut
Sunset Sherbet

»»» Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties
Girl Scout Cookies (specified above)
Pink Panties

»»» OG Kush South Florida x {OG Kush South Florida x Burma}
OG Kush South Florida x Burma
OG Kush South Florida (specified above)
Burma

Burma Sativa »»» Sativa
OG Kush South Florida (specified above)
Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint cut
»»» F1 Durban x OG Kush South Florida OG
F1 Durban S1
Cherry Pie Kush

»»» Durban Poison x Chemdawg Mendocino
Durban Poison IBL
Durban Poison Durban
South African Sativa KwaZulu-Natal »»» Sativa
Chemdawg Mendocino (specified above)
OG Kush South Florida OG (specified above)

And here is our Gelato-K, Chunk, today at Day 59

Have a wonderful day fam!

Highya Krissi,

Gelato-K sounds like a delicious strain! She looks like she's producing all over! I thought you were going to grow indica's just for you!! Maybe next time? Your tent looks like they could use another to double it's size. But, they're looking fine just as they are!! Hope you're having a great day!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom