Highya Krissi,

Gelato-K sounds like a delicious strain! She looks like she's producing all over!
She was tasty last round and was a big budded vixen so we shall see what Chunk does, happy as can be today. You can see her praying to the Green gods in the front of the tent this morning.
I thought you were going to grow indica's just for you!! Maybe next time?
My friends liked her a lot and I know she produces weight so i ran her again to make sure they were taken care of. Spicoli looks like a sativa but she is 70% Indica and hits like one, Falkor, my @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black is a full 100% pure Indica. My Bulls and Blueberry in the other tent are also damn near full Indicas, I took care of myself!
Your tent looks like they could use another to double it's size. But, they're looking fine just as they are!! Hope you're having a great day!! Happy Smokin'
One day, I'll have greenhouseS with a capital last S.

Sorry I've been gone Bode, missed talking to you and all my friends here, wish you all could have came out with the family this past week/weekend. I'd love to be your hostess!

It's been 6 days since an update from me, I had my parents in for about a week and tbh, just relished in the time I was able to spend with them and enjoyed celebrating my son's birthday.

Today is Days 64/65 @ DAY 9 FLOWER

Give me a day to get back in the swing of things here, going to be working on a review the rest of this week for @CannaPot that I had also put off due to my company and schedule this past week. I should be back to normal posting by Monday once I get caught up.

I will try and catch up in other places but it's been a while and I may just skim around where I can, please don't hate me for that.

So anyway, we cranked this @Cultiuana CT-720 to 100% on the 1st. It is the 7th now and this tent is having a party. They are praying to this light and beyond. Buzz Lightyear would be proud!

The light needed to get moved up today as Spicoli, our GGSLH, was just about hitting it this morning. I told you she would be the tallest! And by the looks of her, the most beautiful thus far. Unfortunately, she is in the back of the tent but you can see just how happy she is from these pics.

They were fed Sunday night so feed is coming again probably tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

They have been drinking quicker, no more full 4 days between feeds, closer to 3 days now.

They just got Silica last feed, this next feed will be another shot of @Prescription Blend as we enter week 2 of nutrient feed. I have every intent however because of the size of these plants to move forward to weeks 3/4.

Did a big center and undercarriage defol AGAIN Sunday night after feed. My dad came in the grow room after 2 hours and said wow, that's a lot of water and a lot of leaves.

No individual shots today, I know I know, I suck.

These full tent pics really show the growth since you have seen them last.

Catch you all around the forum over the next couple days and I'll be trying to get caught up on anyone that has PMd me also.

Thanks for stopping over guys and gals!

She was tasty last round and was a big budded vixen so we shall see what Chunk does, happy as can be today. You can see her praying to the Green gods in the front of the tent this morning.

My friends liked her a lot and I know she produces weight so i ran her again to make sure they were taken care of. Spicoli looks like a sativa but she is 70% Indica and hits like one, Falkor, my @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black is a full 100% pure Indica. My Bulls and Blueberry in the other tent are also damn near full Indicas, I took care of myself!

Sorry I've been gone Bode, missed talking to you and all my friends here, wish you all could have came out with the family this past week/weekend. I'd love to be your hostess!

It's been 6 days since an update from me, I had my parents in for about a week and tbh, just relished in the time I was able to spend with them and enjoyed celebrating my son's birthday.

Today is Days 64/65 @ DAY 9 FLOWER

Give me a day to get back in the swing of things here, going to be working on a review the rest of this week for @CannaPot that I had also put off due to my company and schedule this past week. I should be back to normal posting by Monday once I get caught up.

I will try and catch up in other places but it's been a while and I may just skim around where I can, please don't hate me for that.

So anyway, we cranked this @Cultiuana CT-720 to 100% on the 1st. It is the 7th now and this tent is having a party. They are praying to this light and beyond. Buzz Lightyear would be proud!

The light needed to get moved up today as Spicoli, our GGSLH, was just about hitting it this morning. I told you she would be the tallest! And by the looks of her, the most beautiful thus far. Unfortunately, she is in the back of the tent but you can see just how happy she is from these pics.

They were fed Sunday night so feed is coming again probably tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

They have been drinking quicker, no more full 4 days between feeds, closer to 3 days now.

They just got Silica last feed, this next feed will be another shot of @Prescription Blend as we enter week 2 of nutrient feed. I have every intent however because of the size of these plants to move forward to weeks 3/4.

Did a big center and undercarriage defol AGAIN Sunday night after feed. My dad came in the grow room after 2 hours and said wow, that's a lot of water and a lot of leaves.

Catch you all around the forum over the next couple days and I'll be trying to get caught up on anyone that has PMd me also.

Wow I forget to check in on your grow(apologies) and all your babies have become beautiful young ladies 😍. Hope your doing well and happy to hear about your enjoying family time. CL🍀

Wow I forget to check in on your grow(apologies) and all your babies have become beautiful young ladies 😍. Hope your doing well and happy to hear about your enjoying family time. CL🍀
Hey Clover. Thanks so much, they are loving life. How are the holiday preparations going? Your plants?

Highya Krissi,

They have grown crazy amounts! The biomass is the biggest noticable difference! Leaves galore! Buds are getting quite nice also! That light seems to better this grow noticably. I can't imagine how much more technology is possible, and can accelerate the growing process. Simply sensational! So glad you're back! :hug::hug::hug: Happy Smokin'

Look at them gorgi girls reaching for that light!
:):cool:

Highya Krissi,

They have grown crazy amounts! The biomass is the biggest noticable difference! Leaves galore!
They are fluffy my good friend, its utopia for me in this 4 x 4 right now. Loving this flowering tent!
Buds are getting quite nice also! That light seems to better this grow noticably. I can't imagine how much more technology is possible, and can accelerate the growing process.
This @Cultiuana light is really the sensational thing. I knew that it had enough power to take care of these 5 girls provided I trimmed them accordingly but I really wasn't expecting them to be this happy under it. Every single one is just taking it all in. Definitely a noticeable difference since flipping the light to 100% from 80!
Simply sensational! So glad you're back! :hug::hug::hug: Happy Smokin'
Thank you so much, you make my green heart smile knowing you love my girls almost as much as I do!!
Wow 😍 so amazingly beautiful..,💚💚💚
Hey buddy! Thank you! I've been gone for a few days and trying to get back in the groove. I have a lot of catching up to do. How is your girl doing?!
Hey Krissi, came over from the SIP's club to check out your latest grow. Gotta read 19 pages to get caught up, looking forward to seeing you administer your magic. Have a great weekend.
Hey G! Welcome to my crazy house! I took like a week off of posting due to company so you are coming in at a good time! By Monday we will be back to regular postings daily with individual plant focuses. Appreciate the kind words and happy to have you!
Look at them gorgi girls reaching for that light!
:):cool:
Hi Danny! They are loving it so much! My GGSLH can't be any closer, I feel like she is still stretching just a touch, she really wants that light! Thanks so much!!

I'll be back with an update later tonight for you guys after I'm done cooking and eating some stuffed peppers. Since it's me though, spin on the stuffing. Doing dirty rice with Cajun honey chicken, cheddar cheese and corn. Cause why not!

Catch everyone soon happy to be back on the threads again!

Sounds nice!
It was delicious!

20221209_210811.jpg

Lemon chicken here with jasmine rice
Yum! Lemon chicken always a favorite!

Today is Days 69/70, Day 12 Flower!

So guys and gals, since I haven't had the time for individual focus plant of the day pics recently, I did go ahead and get individual pics of each of the 5 photoperiod ladies in the 4x4.

I bumped the light as much as I could again this morning, Maybe another inch...maybe...worst case scenario, got to find a way to rig the carbon filter towards the top corner of the tent. Should be OK for now...close but ok...

All girls will be fed tonight again, a mix of CMAG and Silica. Full CMAG gallon today with a half gallon of Silica. Changing it up from the last CMAG feed where they all received a 1/2 gl and a gl of Silica. Come this time in flower, an extra CMAG push is always nice.

Also going to go ahead and give them a little topping of some soil amendments for their monthly "booster shots".

So I've got to make up all those jugs today. We take a full 6 gl for each plant and then a half gl for each plant, maybe 3/4. Total of 8 plants, that's 12 jugs of mixing for me. Better than the 16 I did when I had 11 going!

They all got another heavy undercarriage and center line defol. You trim these plants and they grow back, you trim them and they grow back, you trim them and they grow back lol I've taken my snippers out more in this grow than any other grow. Growing like absolute weeds.

16706823009378376056486401679962.jpg

Sorry for the can shot, I had forgotten to get pics of the carnage last night....

Other than that, we are golden and coasting! Here are the girls today! Happy growing!

Highya Krissi,

Great looking grow! Gorgeous ladies! They're getting big and looking good! Hoping you're having a great day!

Oh, I'm making Pizza again if you can make it! Lunch is around 2 p.m. It'll be so good!! Happy Smokin'

They are fluffy my good friend, its utopia for me in this 4 x 4 right now. Loving this flowering tent!

This @Cultiuana light is really the sensational thing. I knew that it had enough power to take care of these 5 girls provided I trimmed them accordingly but I really wasn't expecting them to be this happy under it. Every single one is just taking it all in. Definitely a noticeable difference since flipping the light to 100% from 80!

Thank you so much, you make my green heart smile knowing you love my girls almost as much as I do!!

Hey buddy! Thank you! I've been gone for a few days and trying to get back in the groove. I have a lot of catching up to do. How is your girl doing?!

Hey G! Welcome to my crazy house! I took like a week off of posting due to company so you are coming in at a good time! By Monday we will be back to regular postings daily with individual plant focuses. Appreciate the kind words and happy to have you!

Hi Danny! They are loving it so much! My GGSLH can't be any closer, I feel like she is still stretching just a touch, she really wants that light! Thanks so much!!

I'll be back with an update later tonight for you guys after I'm done cooking and eating some stuffed peppers. Since it's me though, spin on the stuffing. Doing dirty rice with Cajun honey chicken, cheddar cheese and corn. Cause why not!

Catch everyone soon happy to be back on the threads again!
She is doing wonderful in the auto watering pot 👍💚💚

It was delicious!

20221209_210811.jpg

Yum! Lemon chicken always a favorite!

Today is Days 69/70, Day 12 Flower!

So guys and gals, since I haven't had the time for individual focus plant of the day pics recently, I did go ahead and get individual pics of each of the 5 photoperiod ladies in the 4x4.

I bumped the light as much as I could again this morning, Maybe another inch...maybe...worst case scenario, got to find a way to rig the carbon filter towards the top corner of the tent. Should be OK for now...close but ok...

All girls will be fed tonight again, a mix of CMAG and Silica. Full CMAG gallon today with a half gallon of Silica. Changing it up from the last CMAG feed where they all received a 1/2 gl and a gl of Silica. Come this time in flower, an extra CMAG push is always nice.

Also going to go ahead and give them a little topping of some soil amendments for their monthly "booster shots".

So I've got to make up all those jugs today. We take a full 6 gl for each plant and then a half gl for each plant, maybe 3/4. Total of 8 plants, that's 12 jugs of mixing for me. Better than the 16 I did when I had 11 going!

They all got another heavy undercarriage and center line defol. You trim these plants and they grow back, you trim them and they grow back, you trim them and they grow back lol I've taken my snippers out more in this grow than any other grow. Growing like absolute weeds.

16706823009378376056486401679962.jpg

Sorry for the can shot, I had forgotten to get pics of the carnage last night....

Other than that, we are golden and coasting! Here are the girls today! Happy growing!

Wow Krissi your girls are really loving your new light. CL🍀

Hey Clover. Thanks so much, they are loving life. How are the holiday preparations going? Your plants?
No holiday plans yet and my last plant was harvested and now curing. I’m getting ready for a new grow of Golden Tiger as soon as I get all the necessary supplies. Hope you and yours are well and happy growing my friend. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,
Aloha Bode
Great looking grow! Gorgeous ladies! They're getting big and looking good!
They are getting huge. Its amazing how much I've taken off of them and how much biomass is still there
Hoping you're having a great day!
Thanks! I had a great day yesterday! TK had to do some work around MILs house and wanted to see the baby so I stayed home and actually watched my newest show, finished up a couple reviews, was able to fill my jugs in peace and in no rush. I ate an amazing spicy grilled chicken sandwich with super yummy pickles (I loooove pickles and salt. I love salt)
Then I called it a night at 11:30. It was glorious
Oh, I'm making Pizza again if you can make it! Lunch is around 2 p.m. It'll be so good!! Happy Smokin'
Darn it. I knew my afternoon was going too well yesterday, it was a lie! I was missing out yet AGAIN on that delicious homemade pizza you and Julie eat!! Have a great day Bode!
She is doing wonderful in the auto watering pot 👍💚💚
I'm so thrilled. That makes my green heart so happy. That and the fact that my son was just laughing his ass off watching Home Alone after Kevin sets up the booby traps. It all melts my heart
Wow Krissi your girls are really loving your new light. CL🍀
Clover,
This light is amaze balls. I know that isn't the most professional response buy it serves it justice. I guess, maybe. It's a real show stopper this light. I'm sad it isn't a light I can use in the summer but it's absolutely going up for every winter grow.
No holiday plans yet
lucky. I have like 74 places to be in 3 days and 3 places alone Christmas Day. Like where is the R&R? It is a holiday, right?
and my last plant was harvested and now curing.
Hurray! Tester yet?
I’m getting ready for a new grow of Golden Tiger
Oh my that sounds so Karate Kid like. I love me some Ralph Macchio-My Cousin Vinny was my fave though
as soon as I get all the necessary supplies.
What are you waiting on?
Hope you and yours are well and happy growing my friend. CL🍀
We are well, thank you. Family visit was surprisingly gentle and calm and TK has been on better behavior. Head has been hurting me a little bit last few days. Feels like my head needs to crack not my neck. Giving me a lot of occipital neuralgia but I'm highly tolerant of physical pain. So fact of the matter is, with my emotional head clear, it's easier for me to manage the physical stuff. I'll take tht any day.

So no pics cause I looked up and it was passed nighty night time for these 5. They all got fed around 7AM.

Spicoli our Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze was the most thirty, drinking 2 full gl to herself.

My Zombie Death girls: Gizmo also drank right at round 2gl, her sister Spike 1.75. The Gelato-K, Chunk, a Kannabia seed c/o @CannaPot drank 1.5 along with our @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black.

Now Falkor, our Sirius Black, got the most middle line trimming out of the bunch the other day. This morning, she was looking so lovely swaying in the 4 fan breeze. I noted how much you guys would love her as she develops and that time will soon be upon us. Her structure, her leaves, her coloring, her frost, her smell, are just sensational.

I'll come back tonight during the game and get some pics of this tent for you guys. Plan is to pull out one of the girls and start my focal plant of the day again. Who will it be?!

Happy grow day, see you all later!

Highya Krissi,

Glad to see another post, even with no pics! So glad you're having a great weekend!! Everyone needs that kind of atmosphere all the time!! Unfortunately, life ...! I'd like to wee your ladies, but I'll wait until tonight (or whenever you post them) without a fuss.
My Cousin Vinny was my fave though
I love that movie!! Marissa Tomey was exceptional (as was Joe Pesci)!!
(I loooove pickles and salt. I love salt)
Same here! My goto is salted popcorn!! Anytime, anywhere!
in peace and in no rush
I love that!! Since I retired, I have adopted that as my motto! Takes awhile to live it, but it's worth it! Reminds me of H.D. Thoreau's "On Walden Pond" living deliberately! Love it!

It all melts my heart
That is the essence of childrearing!! I remember those days!! No matter how far back that was!
I have like 74 places to be in 3 days
Don't you just love the Holidays!!!
with my emotional head clear, it's easier for me to manage the physical stuff
Nothing like physche being all messed up with emotional pain! I'll take physical pain anyday, as well! Smart lady!
Happy grow day, see you all later!
I hope you continue to have a great weekend!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Glad to see another post, even with no pics!
Sorry I'm late friend!
So glad you're having a great weekend!!
Thank you!!!
Everyone needs that kind of atmosphere all the time!!
That they do Bode. More than just sometimes I think...
Unfortunately, life ...! I'd like to wee your ladies, but I'll wait until tonight (or whenever you post them) without a fuss.
Well it's this morning although I did take the pics last night! Got up at 5 to take post feed uptake photos for comparative shots pre and post feed but ended up going back to bed til 9 with the baby and I missed those shots so it's just a little mix of 2 plants today!
I love that movie!! Marissa Tomey was exceptional (as was Joe Pesci)!!
Omg I know every single line. She is my hero and he is the best...their case is as thin as this playing card....the whole store has the flu, can you believe that...lmao
Same here! My goto is salted popcorn!! Anytime, anywhere!
Mmmmm
I love that!! Since I retired, I have adopted that as my motto! Takes awhile to live it, but it's worth it! Reminds me of H.D. Thoreau's "On Walden Pond" living deliberately! Love it!
Love Thoreau!
That is the essence of childrearing!! I remember those days!! No matter how far back that was!
It's like pregnancy hormones that last forever
Don't you just love the Holidays!!!
I'm laughing on the inside lol
Nothing like physche being all messed up with emotional pain! I'll take physical pain anyday, as well! Smart lady!
Absolutely...I used my CBD arthritis cream from @Green Roads CBD last night and it loosened me up BIG TIME. TK even used some for his back
I hope you continue to have a great weekend!! Happy Smokin'
Bestie came and hung out and we smoked the best joint ever so that was nice!

So today, let's start off with that kief joint bestie and I got to partake in last night. I rolled it, but its not really a roll since it's a cone so no undue credit please hahaha

Girls were days 70/71 when I took these technically but I uploaded them today...what's a day, I just put today's dates on the photos.

This is the last time we will see the tent in this order. Tonight I will be moving the tent around to make room for Spicoli and her height. It's funny to me because Gigi, my last Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze ended up where I am going to stick Spicoli later. The front right of the tent has the ability to give me about an inch and a half to 2 inches more height because of the filter not being there. This GGSLH is just too close for comfort back there as she is still stretching, seemingly. I want to avoid any issues moving forward with this plant so again, here is the final pic of the tent like this and you can see just how close Spicoli is to the top

Today I took my @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black and one of my i49 seeds Zombie Death in Spike, for the main pics.

ZDF is a nearly full Sativa, Sirius Black a full Indica. Oddly enough, they share a lot of similarities in terms of appearance. Not in height but of shape and leaves and bud development.

Both have nice round buds coming in but our Sirius Black, as she does, is already showing her colors. She will be a sight later. Zombie Death, I have yet to run but is supposedly a particularly vivid color scheme come foliage change. Both should be the most colorful of the tent and both are looking nice and healthy getting us there.

Lots of fat leaves on Spike, an OG LA KUSH X GSC mix. Fat but dainty leaves on Falkor, are what I remember seeing on Onyx in my previous Sirius Black run.

When you see these two next, they will be next to each other. The front of the tent will be Spike, Falkor and then Spicoli taking up the right side in front of the oscillating fan. My other ZDF will remain where she is and Gelato-K will move to Spicoli's old spot in the back so Falkor, the Sirius Black, will be directly in front of her in the middle of this 4x4.

I'll chart it for you guys later. Until then, here's some quick photos of these two along with a few budding development pictures as well.

Happy grow day!

Sorry I'm late friend!

Thank you!!!

That they do Bode. More than just sometimes I think...

Well it's this morning although I did take the pics last night! Got up at 5 to take post feed uptake photos for comparative shots pre and post feed but ended up going back to bed til 9 with the baby and I missed those shots so it's just a little mix of 2 plants today!

Omg I know every single line. She is my hero and he is the best...their case is as thin as this playing card....the whole store has the flu, can you believe that...lmao

Mmmmm

Love Thoreau!

It's like pregnancy hormones that last forever

I'm laughing on the inside lol

Absolutely...I used my CBD arthritis cream from @Green Roads CBD last night and it loosened me up BIG TIME. TK even used some for his back

Bestie came and hung out and we smoked the best joint ever so that was nice!

So today, let's start off with that kief joint bestie and I got to partake in last night. I rolled it, but its not really a roll since it's a cone so no undue credit please hahaha

Girls were days 70/71 when I took these technically but I uploaded them today...what's a day, I just put today's dates on the photos.

This is the last time we will see the tent in this order. Tonight I will be moving the tent around to make room for Spicoli and her height. It's funny to me because Gigi, my last Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze ended up where I am going to stick Spicoli later. The front right of the tent has the ability to give me about an inch and a half to 2 inches more height because of the filter not being there. This GGSLH is just too close for comfort back there as she is still stretching, seemingly. I want to avoid any issues moving forward with this plant so again, here is the final pic of the tent like this and you can see just how close Spicoli is to the top

Today I took my @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black and one of my i49 seeds Zombie Death in Spike, for the main pics.

ZDF is a nearly full Sativa, Sirius Black a full Indica. Oddly enough, they share a lot of similarities in terms of appearance. Not in height but of shape and leaves and bud development.

Both have nice round buds coming in but our Sirius Black, as she does, is already showing her colors. She will be a sight later. Zombie Death, I have yet to run but is supposedly a particularly vivid color scheme come foliage change. Both should be the most colorful of the tent and both are looking nice and healthy getting us there.

Lots of fat leaves on Spike, an OG LA KUSH X GSC mix. Fat but dainty leaves on Falkor, are what I remember seeing on Onyx in my previous Sirius Black run.

When you see these two next, they will be next to each other. The front of the tent will be Spike, Falkor and then Spicoli taking up the right side in front of the oscillating fan. My other ZDF will remain where she is and Gelato-K will move to Spicoli's old spot in the back so Falkor, the Sirius Black, will be directly in front of her in the middle of this 4x4.

I'll chart it for you guys later. Until then, here's some quick photos of these two along with a few budding development pictures as well.

Happy grow day!

So many beautiful colors 😍 wow beautiful plants..

So many beautiful colors 😍 wow beautiful plants..
Thanks so much, love these plants like they were my kids. The multi strain grows are my favorite just cause there's so many different beautiful things to be able to watch grow and develop. Can be challenging at times, but its rewards are ten fold

Highya Krissi,

They're both pretty ladies! Surprising they look so much alike, and be so different! Kinda like people. They have a lot of trichomes already. Love the keif joint!! I had a couple like those when I was in Korea. They called them Thai Sticks. Nice, but I like my grows now, very much! And your grows very much!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom