Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

My little gal is coming back to life after a series of mistakes... Overwatering and too cold night temps in early veg! She's a fighter!
20200121_161406.jpg

Thanks Blazin! I'm running PuTang now also :passitleft:

Sweet i looked the putang up an the one from mms looks like it should be a super frosty colorful purple one. Man even the lime green buds looked amazingly delish lol. I cant wait to see how urs turns out man.

I actually got one of my Laniakeas to pop up after like 5 or 6 days. I then dug around in the dirt cudnt find nuthn. So i thought maybe it got pushed in the HB soil 2 soon wen i waterd her alil 2 fast. An maybe it got ate up an i jus cudnt find it. So i germed the second seed an a few days later i noticed still nuthn so dug around alil bit an sure enuf it got burned up so i jus tossed it an didnt get to germing another seed right away so the pot sat there over night an the nex day i woke up to the first lannie popped up. So that was awesome now i got a Black Cherry Punch, and a Bubba Island Kush going. An then alil behind them i got a Star pupil, Tangerine Dream, and the Lannie so tht run should be a pretty gud 1 i cant wait lol.

This is the Black Cherry Punch up top and the Bubba Island Kush bottom.

Then here are the other 3 Star P, Tangy D. An the Lannie.

Sweet i looked the putang up an the one from mms looks like it should be a super frosty colorful purple one. Man even the lime green buds looked amazingly delish lol. I cant wait to see how urs turns out man.

I actually got one of my Laniakeas to pop up after like 5 or 6 days. I then dug around in the dirt cudnt find nuthn. So i thought maybe it got pushed in the HB soil 2 soon wen i waterd her alil 2 fast. An maybe it got ate up an i jus cudnt find it. So i germed the second seed an a few days later i noticed still nuthn so dug around alil bit an sure enuf it got burned up so i jus tossed it an didnt get to germing another seed right away so the pot sat there over night an the nex day i woke up to the first lannie popped up. So that was awesome now i got a Black Cherry Punch, and a Bubba Island Kush going. An then alil behind them i got a Star pupil, Tangerine Dream, and the Lannie so tht run should be a pretty gud 1 i cant wait lol.

This is the Black Cherry Punch up top and the Bubba Island Kush bottom.

Then here are the other 3 Star P, Tangy D. An the Lannie.

The pupils grow slow in veg they will keep up once flipped :laugh: :passitleft:

Hay everyone I am new to growing. This is my first real grow and Duggan is mentoring me. I just flipped to flower so no bud pics but I think with Duggans help my grow is turning out really nice I would just like to share a picture of it to show how well Docs kit works for even new growers like myself

Attachments

• Big Plants 1 22 2020.jpg
    Big Plants 1 22 2020.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Howdy Gang :headbanger:

PC the girls are looking perfect. U and Brotha Doog’s are doing great in there.

Keep it up. Should be some nice buds on them soon:ganjamon:

Hay everyone I am new to growing. This is my first real grow and Duggan is mentoring me. I just flipped to flower so no bud pics but I think with Duggans help my grow is turning out really nice I would just like to share a picture of it to show how well Docs kit works for even new growers like myself
Duggan has helped me a lot. You picked a great mentor !! plants look healthy ! Good work !
:surf: :passitleft:

Greetings all,
Since there's a break in the posts I figured I'd make my first.
Long time lurker, first time poster and just for the record: if I don't get the "welcome to the neighborhood/ check your ego at the door" talk from Duggan I'm going to have to fill out a hurt feelings report.:D
Finally moved to a legal state and still getting settled as far as housing goes so can't start a grow yet. No brainer to go with doc's gear when I can. Haven't grown in 30 years and am chomping at the bit to get started. I am starting to get my post count up so I can send/receive PM's when the time comes.

Anybody know what the threshold on post counts is to have the ability to PM other members?

Greetings all,
Since there's a break in the posts I figured I'd make my first.
Long time lurker, first time poster and just for the record: if I don't get the "welcome to the neighborhood/ check your ego at the door" talk from Duggan I'm going to have to fill out a hurt feelings report.:D
Finally moved to a legal state and still getting settled as far as housing goes so can't start a grow yet. No brainer to go with doc's gear when I can. Haven't grown in 30 years and am chomping at the bit to get started. I am starting to get my post count up so I can send/receive PM's when the time comes.

Anybody know what the threshold on post counts is to have the ability to PM other members?
Welcome equinox

Welcome EQ! Duggan will be by at some point but he is real busy this week so don't be hurt too much if there is a delay in his famous welcome. :rofl:

A good way to get your post count up is to check out/sub up to some brix journals. Most of us have links in our signatures, see my pink Floyd one below.

Looking forward to watching another new Brixxer knock it out of the park!

:passitleft:

Hey everyone, hope ya'l had a great day . Ya eh Ween...busy as $%^$%^&*, Ha... :rofl:

EQ....yes , you have indeed been lurking a while cuz you know about my welcomes.
And this one is for you sir. :welcome:
A big warm welcome to the mag. You already know all about us here and all the fun and success we're all enjoying. I'm so glad you decided to step out from the shadows and join us. Yes the ego...we don't like em around here as they get in the way of more desirable traits peeps have. Those are the ones we all want here.
It sounds like you used to grow and have some related experience. Maybe we can here some stories about your past growing , and all. This group around these parts are all very genuine and full of integrity. I can say that with 100% certainty, as i've met a bunch of them several times and hold their friendships close,...they are a bunch of unselfish , helpful, and genuine good folks. Please get around to some of the other brix journals and get a good feel for us here. Any questions about Doc's gear or how things work around here will be quickly and accurately answered .
Once again EQ this one's for you sir. Welcome to the neighborhood....:circle-of-love:

Welcome Equinox I am a new grower but with Duggans guidance I have a really good grow going right now. I think it showcases what a new grower can expect from the kit. My journal is in my sig, you are welcome any time. There's a Great group on my journal. We like to have fun and talk a little growing too. Stop by and make some comments that will help you get your post in that you need to be able to PM.

Thanks Duggan ...................Man I was getting a little worried there but now all is right in the world. I'm glad you didn't call my bluff because I can't find the "report hurt feelings" tab on this website. :rofl:

But seriously a hardy Thank You for the welcome to you one and ALL. I have been following doc's ( and fellow brixers ) threads and journals for YEARS....... just stayed under the radar. And yes I do have some stories of growing back in- the- day but this isn't the place (doc's thread) and sadly I type with two fingers.

Back
Top Bottom