Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

My fellow Canadians.....

Uhhh... I uhh... I forget.

Oh yeah, WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Unofficial petition to refer to 17/10 as "Danksgiving"

Sounds like my new MEGA MILLIONS LOTO NumberS
10 , 17, 20, 18, 4, Mega number 20
If I hit it we ALL get a free OCEAN GOING Canoe trip to JAMAICA :surf:

It's just such a trip to think about still even though nothings really changed in other way. The fact that I had this bag on me on the way home, I felt compelled to just hoist it up in the air the whole way back and cheer WE WOOOONNNNN, and know there would be no repercussions at all.. it's such a trippy feeling.

Also a trip to see BC Liquor Stores logo/font, but as BC Cannabis Stores (they're our provinces licensed distributor :rolleyes:)

Guess who's doin high brix trees in the backyard next yr :cool:

Hey guys I have 4 seeds in some Promix / EWC and I used roots when putting the seeds into the pots. They aren’t 1Gal, more like the size of Solo cups.

So far I just gave a little RO water top watered. They were planted in the pots around 36hrs ago.

My HB soil has just under 2weeks to go before it hits the 30day mark.

I haven’t given any transplant feed. What would you suggest I do moving forward. Sorry in advance I know I haven’t followed the instructions. Just want to get my grow back on track so I’m not guessing every step.

Here’s how they look after 2 days. The soil will probably be almost bone dry in another 24-48hrs .
0AAFA963-F2FE-44B4-BC5C-4890A808BE8A.jpeg

Hey guys I have 4 seeds in some Promix / EWC and I used roots when putting the seeds into the pots. They aren’t 1Gal, more like the size of Solo cups.

So far I just gave a little RO water top watered. They were planted in the pots around 36hrs ago.

My HB soil has just under 2weeks to go before it hits the 30day mark.

I haven’t given any transplant feed. What would you suggest I do moving forward. Sorry in advance I know I haven’t followed the instructions. Just want to get my grow back on track so I’m not guessing every step.

Here’s how they look after 2 days. The soil will probably be almost bone dry in another 24-48hrs .
0AAFA963-F2FE-44B4-BC5C-4890A808BE8A.jpeg
Water with a Transplant solution of 1/2 ounce Transplant in a gallon of water. (or equivalent if using less than a gallon.)

Soak it from the bottom and let the medium wick it all up. Next time you'll have your soil ready, which will add to your success.

Water with a Transplant solution of 1/2 ounce Transplant in a gallon of water. (or equivalent if using less than a gallon.)

Soak it from the bottom and let the medium wick it all up. Next time you'll have your soil ready, which will add to your success.

Ok Doc I’ll do this. Yeah it will be nice to have it ready to go. Thanks

Paki in Neiko's mix:

Other plants.

Looking at that LP,..i can almost taste it....oh ya , just finished a delicious lil Rib Eye....can taste the lemon...must be the spices...:surf:...Cheers Doc,...and friends..

:drool::adore:Awesome sauce! Those plants look sweet!

Paki in Neiko's mix:

Other plants.

Has the Paki shown those late bloom colors before? It looks slightly different than I’ve seen in the past?

Just sharing this... while the gnats cause me some grief I am treating for them and it seems to be effective Gnats flew out of the cooking soil when I checked in on it yesterday - so I’m pretty sure it’s infested. Easy to treat tho now that I know.

Anyway... just wanted to update that the good bits look very good indeed :thumb:
29B89FC3-4EAF-41C7-BFFB-C76CC9C1BFF1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom