Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Plants looking good as always Doc! I have not seen your Grape Ape lately. Did you take her out of rotation?

I would probably have to break down and buy that one! I have wanted some Exotic Gear but have come to the conclusion that unless I get a license to have a factory grow, I will never run what I already have! I actually think I am going to let a few things go at some point. It is a shame to just keep them for myself.

I dont blame you bud. That is a good price. Half of what a lot of places are asking. I may have to see if they have any Cube crosses on the list lol.
They do....I grabbed them! Worse comes to worse I will eventually get around to S1s on anything good ones I come across. I am sure we can think of something if you don't get any.

Hay Doc just wanted to give a heads up there is a slight difference in the
amount of Re-Charge listed on your site and whats listed on Amazon

Amazon says 20 oz

I only noticed it when trying to figure amount per plant and thought I messed up my math ;)

i believe it should be listed at 1lb or 16 oz.

kit_amt.png

:passitleft: Phew you guys go hard over here!

They do....I grabbed them! Worse comes to worse I will eventually get around to S1s on anything good ones I come across. I am sure we can think of something if you don't get any.
That would be great! What all did you grab? I had been looking at the Intergalactic, Black Mamba, Blue Steal and there was one more but I cannot think of it right now.

I believe that Recharge is 1 pound for 40-45 gallons of soil. So, a third pound for each 15 gal pot?

Someone help me please. Got my wife taking care of plants and can’t remember how much recharge I should give each plant. I have a bulk kit. So need to know roughly how much to give each 15 gallon pot. Thanks in advance and cheers all

16oz Re-Charge in 1 kit, divided into the 42 gal of soil per kit
makes 0.38095238095 oz per gal (16/42 = 0.38095238095)
0.38095238095 (Oz per gal soil) x 15 (gal pot) = 5.71428571429 oz for a 15 gal pot

or just because 2500.000000001875 grains

I believe that Recharge is 1 pound for 40-45 gallons of soil. So, a third pound for each 15 gal pot?
16oz Re-Charge in 1 kit, divided into the 42 gal of soil per kit
makes 0.38095238095 oz per gal (16/42 = 0.38095238095)
0.38095238095 (Oz per gal soil) x 15 (gal pot) = 5.71428571429 oz for a 15 gal pot

or just because 2500.000000001875 grains

Thanks fellas I did have this written down but didn’t want wife around my notes. Theres expenses in there as well.

Ok......so gave my G13 Haze her first growth drench last night. Here she is right before.
This morning I checked on her expecting to see her perked up a bit. Not the case. I didn’t snap a pic but she looks far worse. Am I wrong in my expectations or could something be wrong. She’s more droopy today.

Ok......so gave my G13 Haze her first growth drench last night. Here she is right before.
This morning I checked on her expecting to see her perked up a bit. Not the case. I didn’t snap a pic but she looks far worse. Am I wrong in my expectations or could something be wrong. She’s more droopy today.

I have had this happen and have seen it on others journals too.
It is like it was over watered droopy and for me corrected itself in a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom