Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Thanks neiko - wouldn’t miss it! :thumb:

Hiya fellow Highbrixfits :ciao:

Question for the general brains trust.

I’m contemplating a reversed light cycle for my indoor winter grow - with lights on during my nighttime. I will be able to manage light-on temperatures much better that way and I would reverse the airflow (extract at the bottom, intake at the top) so the lights would be the main heatsource (I ran some tests - this works for what in the tent).

My question is: how warm can temps be during the lights-off period without causing problems? I know ideal temps are 68-70ºF. Is it a problem if they’re always at the highter end of that, never lower than 69 and maybe sometimes 71-73º?

:Namaste:
Amy, I have been running my lights at night for maybe 5 yrs. now. And daytime temps (ie lights off) average about 68-72. I'm finding that I get better growth when temps are kept above 70. And I never let temps get below 65.

Thanks neiko - wouldn’t miss it! :thumb:

Hiya fellow Highbrixfits :ciao:

Question for the general brains trust.

I’m contemplating a reversed light cycle for my indoor winter grow - with lights on during my nighttime. I will be able to manage light-on temperatures much better that way and I would reverse the airflow (extract at the bottom, intake at the top) so the lights would be the main heatsource (I ran some tests - this works for what in the tent).

My question is: how warm can temps be during the lights-off period without causing problems? I know ideal temps are 68-70ºF. Is it a problem if they’re always at the highter end of that, never lower than 69 and maybe sometimes 71-73º?

If you can grow 80 degrees lights on and 73 lights off, you'll be OK as long as the rH stays up over 50%. You'll be just fine!

You should also get less stretch in bloom, if the temp range is much under 10F.
But if you can keep day temps over 80F, yer golden. :thumb:

Amy, I have been running my lights at night for maybe 5 yrs. now. And daytime temps (ie lights off) average about 68-72. I'm finding that I get better growth when temps are kept above 70. And I never let temps get below 65.
Great to hear! Thanks puffer
If you can grow 80 degrees lights on and 73 lights off, you'll be OK as long as the rH stays up over 50%. You'll be just fine!
Excellent :thumb: thankyou!
You should also get less stretch in bloom, if the temp range is much under 10F.
But if you can keep day temps over 80F, yer golden. :thumb:
Cool - after my experience with the blue dream that just didn’t stretch at all, i’m kinda wanting some stretch ... but I should be able to manage it. I do think it will be easier in general this way rounds so I have to try it. If i cant get to to work - then it’ll be one less thing I have to try ;)

Hey @Doc Bud a buddy of mine brought me a couple pear trees yesterday and we dug holes 2.5-3 feet wide and deep, I added kit soil but it was not amended or cooked, just from my last run which was 1st run. It was at least 1/2 kit soil, the rest from the hole which looked like very nice soil.

Anyhoo, can I use kit products? Should I add some roots powder, amendment, EWC or trans?

Thanks!

Hey @Doc Bud a buddy of mine brought me a couple pear trees yesterday and we dug holes 2.5-3 feet wide and deep, I added kit soil but it was not amended or cooked, just from my last run which was 1st run. It was at least 1/2 kit soil, the rest from the hole which looked like very nice soil.

Anyhoo, can I use kit products? Should I add some roots powder, amendment, EWC or trans?

Thanks!

Yep! However, don't use the minerals....they might not be right.

Liberally spread Roots! around. Absolutely water with Tea a couple times.

Feed with Growth Ionic, Folair with DeStress. They'll be super healthy.

Back
Top Bottom