Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

So I started a bunch of seeds tonight. Kit says to add 1/2oz transplant per gallon. Is there supposed to be tea added into that? I hope I don’t ask too many question. But I’m a bit obsessed with doing everything perfect. Sometimes it can be a pain in the ass and things take too long but it is what it is. Specially that shed I’m building. But generally a quality product is what comes out of it.

You'll be fine with just the Transplant. The Tea won't hurt either. The most important thing after they break ground is to leave 'em alone till the container is bone dry.

Oh yeah you definitely f#*@ed that up it's all white I think u got a bad case of PM :rofl:. I'd go back to the fake plant store and tell em u want a refund lmao.

Lmao whenever I see GI I think Gastrointestinal issues :rofl::rofl:

Good God man jus put the fake plants away lmao. Man all u guys got a guy :drool::drool: over here hahaha. Lookn great tho krip congrats man.

Well I'm still havn issues with my Ice Cream. She is now in the 30 gallon tote but it has about 25 or so gallons in it. I also gave her the rescue drench b4 I transplanted her and she was lookn good now she is having issues again. Any1 have any info to help out I would greatly appreciate it. Idk if I should do another rescue drench or not? Oh plus she is in the tote now with the GSC clone idk if tht matters r not.

So that looks like warm roots to me......like in too hot. How does that tote drain?

So that looks like warm roots to me......like in too hot. How does that tote drain?

Well idk what u mean but she dnt hold water if thts what u mean? Here she is she has a ton of holes I drilled along the sides and even up the sides alil.

Awesome. Thanks for the help. This is the best being able to get in touch with the person who made the kit you use to grow. It is amazing!!! Thank you SO much for what u do @Doc Bud
As a matter of fact, I can’t think of one. I tried contacting Coast of Maine, and too this day, not one response !! J"
So I started a bunch of seeds tonight. Kit says to add 1/2oz transplant per gallon. Is there supposed to be tea added into that? I hope I don’t ask too many question. But I’m a bit obsessed with doing everything perfect. Sometimes it can be a pain in the ass and things take too long but it is what it is. Specially that shed I’m building. But generally a quality product is what comes out of it.
I’m adding tea to all drenches, but I’m a rookie. I can tell you this, if you follow the kit directions, you’re going to be very happy, smiling ear to ear, at harvest time. Beware though, members are posting fake plants ! You can tell the fake ones after awhile, no real plant could produce that much resin !! I’m shopping for seeds, as we speak, to do my fall inside grow. too Hot during next two months, so I’ll veg all summer and bloom them starting in late August . We get frost here in late August !!

A couple more to share....

Bubba Hash:

full

Platinum Cake:

full

These are perfect examples of fake plants. I mean, who in hell is gonna believe a plant can produce that much resin !!

Well idk what u mean but she dnt hold water if thts what u mean? Here she is she has a ton of holes I drilled along the sides and even up the sides alil.

I’d sit the tub upon something, so air can get underneath. I’m assuming that you have holes in the bottom ? I cut up old milk crates, into 5 pcs., then use those underneath pots. It also eliminates a nasty wet breeding ground for pathogens. You going to put more soil in, or just go with that?
Also, you said that you recharged before you transplanted , while directions say to recharge at week 2 or 3 in bloom. I’m not saying that’s your problem, but wondering why you did it early ? Until I learn the ropes, I’m going to stick to the original directions.

I’d sit the tub upon something, so air can get underneath. I’m assuming that you have holes in the bottom ? I cut up old milk crates, into 5 pcs., then use those underneath pots. It also eliminates a nasty wet breeding ground for pathogens. You going to put more soil in, or just go with that?
Also, you said that you recharged before you transplanted , while directions say to recharge at week 2 or 3 in bloom. I’m not saying that’s your problem, but wondering why you did it early ? Until I learn the ropes, I’m going to stick to the original directions.

I got the totes up on boards now an ur right yes I got holes drilled in the bottom but thanx for the info. And I didnt do a recharge so I'm guessing u got the wrong person lol.

Still having issues here and its gettn soon to do another feeding. So I'm wondering if any1 can help me out as 2 what I should do? I got them up off the ground now if that helps out any.

Prune 'em back, let 'em dry out, and try this:

Flush them with a 3 gallons of pure water....nice and slow, will take some time. After the last of the water goes in....wait about 10 minutes and pour a quart of Transplant Drench (with Tea of course) slowly down the top.

1/2 ounce TP and 2 mils of Tea in a quart of water.

I'm not sure why your roots aren't happy, but thats the issue.

I got the totes up on boards now an ur right yes I got holes drilled in the bottom but thanx for the info. And I didnt do a recharge so I'm guessing u got the wrong person lol.
I meant rescue drench. Ha !! They looking any better this morning ?

Prune 'em back, let 'em dry out, and try this:

Flush them with a 3 gallons of pure water....nice and slow, will take some time. After the last of the water goes in....wait about 10 minutes and pour a quart of Transplant Drench (with Tea of course) slowly down the top.

1/2 ounce TP and 2 mils of Tea in a quart of water.

I'm not sure why your roots aren't happy, but thats the issue.

Yea I know ur rite cause u know ur kit way better then me lol an are a way better gardener then I as well lol. But yea ok doc will do an thanx again for all the help I really appreciate it. An every1 else also thank you an namaste.

A few pics of my high brix pot plants.......i mean blue berry and pear trees, ha!

Pears got liberal amount of roots and some tea when planted a week or so ago. Some good sprouts happening. Even a couple down by the graft on one. My buddy said all the trees (pear at least) come grafted, didn't know that.

Blueberries got some cat drench. I'll give em a brix soon. I'll be lucky to get 20 blueberries but they're as healthy as they've ever been.

A few pics of my high brix pot plants.......i mean blue berry and pear trees, ha!

Pears got liberal amount of roots and some tea when planted a week or so ago. Some good sprouts happening. Even a couple down by the graft on one. My buddy said all the trees (pear at least) come grafted, didn't know that.

Blueberries got some cat drench. I'll give em a brix soon. I'll be lucky to get 20 blueberries but they're as healthy as they've ever been.

Damn, those are some shiny blueberry leaves. I've wanted to plant a pear tree but I'm not crazy about all the pears on the ground becoming missiles when I cut the grass and I know I won't pick them all up before hand. I wouldn't mind a nice fruit tree though.

Back
Top Bottom