Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Oh yeah her branches are super thick lmao. She was so thick tht was the main reason i figured i cud put her through so much training. But im definitely sure its guna pay off in the end lol. I cant wait to see in flower. Speaking of the flower tent here are my Alaskan Purple and my Critical Purple Kush tht were havn problems. Doc suggested i do a double strength feeding an now its time for the next one an im assuming tht i would jus go back to the normal strength dose or shud i keep up with the double strength feedings?

Here is the Alaskan Purple she is still having issues with some of the leaves burning up on me idk why.

Then here we got the Critical Purple Kush she is starting to look way better getting some darker green back to her leaves so thts gud. Hope she does ok an keeps coming back healthy an dont maoe a turn 4 the worse again.

If any1 can chime in if i shud do a double strength or a normal strength dose for feeding the girls i wud greatly appreciate it thank you.

Keep it at double for a while.....if you see signs of problems, then back off.

Ok yea tht mite be the case cuz the air is super warm 84 degrees but the rh is lower over here only 39 to 44% cuz its up against the wall tht i use the window to help cool it down in the garden area i open the window to help save on energy of using the ac. But tht cud be why the soil is messed up altho they were having issues in the other tent an there the humidity is really gud so idk. I need to get another humidifier for this tent normally it sits right aound 45 to 47% which works for a flower tent. But its winter here where i am so its super super dey plus im growing in an old tralier tht im sure isnt a great environment as 2 being able 2 hold steady with temps or even rh. But yea ill get them off the floor. About how far should i lift them up? So could i jus place some cardboard boxes folded up under them an get them off the floor some like tht or will tht not work?

2 inches of foam insulation or an 8 inch airgap will do the trick.

Like I thought, you're too warm in the room, and too cold in the soil....plus too dry! If your temps are going to be 84 degrees, you need to be at 60% rH.

This is why you're having problems.....

So you run CAT all the way through? Everyone seems to be doing things different now a days. I’m running 3 gal and I definitely have issues with the plants running out of gas at about wk 5-6z the quality is there but the plants look like shit!!‍♂
Are you asking about using exclusively Cat for seed generation? I normally add Cat into the mix when I'm growing plants for just seeds.

I.e.
Grow-water-trans-water-cat-water
Then repeat. That way they're getting what they need from Grow and Trans. You could maybe drop the Trans as from what I understand, that's what Cat mostly is.

So you run CAT all the way through? Everyone seems to be doing things different now a days. I’m running 3 gal and I definitely have issues with the plants running out of gas at about wk 5-6z the quality is there but the plants look like shit!!‍♂
No I don't run CAT all the way through. I just said if growing seeds it would be best to run CAT all the way through flower. When I finally do a seed run I will use CAT exclusively through flower.

Just dropping some pictures of my current hb grow. The most hb girls I’ve ever grow in one room. And doc your soil makes it so much more easier. Minus trying to Brix those girls

:woohoo: :high-five:

2 inches of foam insulation or an 8 inch airgap will do the trick.

Like I thought, you're too warm in the room, and too cold in the soil....plus too dry! If your temps are going to be 84 degrees, you need to be at 60% rH.

This is why you're having problems.....

Ok so what wud u suggest for a type of humidifier? Cuz the one i got now jus for the ten by ten tent cost me 130 bux so would like to get one cheaper but every other one i tried didnt actually raise the rh% at all. So jus wondering if u new of one tht wud be cheaper an wud work good enuf lol.

Just dropping some pictures of my current hb grow. The most hb girls I’ve ever grow in one room. And doc your soil makes it so much more easier. Minus trying to Brix those girls

Dam bro those are looking great congrats.

Morning all....

I have a plant showing some yellow tips.

This is IHG's OGKBV2.1 x (Slurricane 7xGelato33) so absolutely a Frankenstrain. I am assuming I need to hit her with SO next foliar (which happens to be later today.)

The roots are definitely not cold, they were transplanted on the 10th with a strong trans drench, then got straight water (no tea or trans) on th 20th. Nothing since then. ...*edit except normal Brix foliars and a Destress after transplant.*

Temps have been consistently 20°C/68°F at lights off and a high of 27°C/80°F with lights on.

RH has been steady between 45-60%

I was planning on doing this run with straight water all the way through as the in between drench since I have always done 1/4 trans as the in between drench. I am now starting to think the 1/4 trans would be for the SO type of plants.

20200226_052529-01.jpeg

I didn't get to inspect all that much this morning as I had to run out for work...but I took some quick pics. I don't see any issues on anything else in the tent.
20200226_052529.jpg
20200226_052523.jpg
20200226_052518.jpg
20200226_052514.jpg
20200226_052458.jpg

Morning all....

I have a plant showing some yellow tips.

This is IHG's OGKBV2.1 x (Slurricane 7xGelato33) so absolutely a Frankenstrain. I am assuming I need to hit her with SO next foliar (which happens to be later today.)

The roots are definitely not cold, they were transplanted on the 10th with a strong trans drench, then got straight water (no tea or trans) on th 20th. Nothing since then. ...*edit except normal Brix foliars and a Destress after transplant.*

Temps have been consistently 20°C/68°F at lights off and a high of 27°C/80°F with lights on.

RH has been steady between 45-60%

I was planning on doing this run with straight water all the way through as the in between drench since I have always done 1/4 trans as the in between drench. I am now starting to think the 1/4 trans would be for the SO type of plants.

20200226_052529-01.jpeg

I didn't get to inspect all that much this morning as I had to run out for work...but I took some quick pics. I don't see any issues on anything else in the tent.
20200226_052529.jpg
20200226_052523.jpg
20200226_052518.jpg
20200226_052514.jpg
20200226_052458.jpg

I had same type of thing happen when I transplanted as well. After they got happy
In new home all has seemed to be fine. No new growth was affected.

I had same type of thing happen when I transplanted as well. After they got happy
In new home all has seemed to be fine. No new growth was affected.
They have been in there for a couple weeks though and looking great up until this morning. They looked stressed after transplant, but turned around very quickly after an application of Destress. They have been really getting big quick this last week.

Back
Top Bottom