Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

High Doc and crew

Doc, if you were going to run 12/12 from seed - actually it will more likely be 11/13 - would you do anything different with pot sizes?

I’m thinking they won’t get quite as rootbound as we like before they start flowering (although that will vary of course). I’m wondering whether slightly smaller starting pots might be worth trying, just to push the roots that bit more. Thoughts?
:Namaste:

High Doc and crew

Doc, if you were going to run 12/12 from seed - actually it will more likely be 11/13 - would you do anything different with pot sizes?

I’m think they won’t get Quite as rootbound as we like before they start flowering (although that will vary of course). I’m wondering whether slightly smaller starting pots might be worth trying, just to push the roots that bit more. Thoughts?

Interested to hear the answer. I'm doing 1 right now at 12/12 from seeds. Started right in the final which is a 7. It's Delicious Candy. I started another 1 in a 1 and was going to veg normal but she did not make it.

Started right in the final which is a 7.
Fantastic! thanks for piping up with that ween - yours is one of the places I haven caught up yet. Yes that’s the other thing i was thinking about, either starting in the final or a pretty small pot and then into the final quite early. I see all options are on the table!
:thumb:

High Doc and crew

I’m thinking they won’t get quite as rootbound as we like before they start flowering (although that will vary of course). I’m wondering whether slightly smaller starting pots might be worth trying, just to push the roots that bit more. Thoughts?

You'll need just as much room....start them in a large "final" container. Sativas especially will veg under 11/13 for a good month. They'll be very much rootbound.

Hi every one, hope your Thursday is going well! Thought i'd share a few current / updated pics from my journal

There's some bud sites starting to show!!! :)

20200305_132159.jpg

20200305_132140.jpg

Thinking these two plants on that wall are going to yield just about the same as if there were more number of plants in the room. Crazy! :morenutes: :blunt:

Hi every one, hope your Thursday is going well! Thought i'd share a few current / updated pics from my journal

20200305_132159.jpg

20200305_132140.jpg

Thinking these two plants on that wall are going to yield just about the same as if there were more number of plants in the room. Crazy! :morenutes: :blunt:
I cant wait to see what numbers you get when you harvest them

20200305_132159.jpg

20200305_132140.jpg

Fantastic looking canopy bud! How do you even water all those beasts?

Yeah, I use two totes and I will definitely try mixing in two batches in the totes at some point...as long as it's measured and mixed well I don't see there being an issue with doing it that way.

That makes me feel better about trying that out as well....thanks Gov!
Same here, works great and only $20 for a 50 gallon tote at Walmart

That time of year again already!!! Thanks Krip :high-five: :passitleft:
I had a bag and a half but when you said it was on sale I checked and it was still going so I picked up another 30lb bag. Thanks for letting us know Now I can get some Promix and mix it once it warms up a little. That way I have some ready once I harvest this grow.

Question about running 12/12 from seed. I know we treat autos like any other plant for the most part right, so do we do the same with 12/12 from seed? I've not watered/fed this plant at all since planting it and the pot is still pretty heavy. I should let it dry out right? She has started flowering and when a photo is flowering we don't let it dry out, basically water every 3-5 days. This gal is looking great so I'm guessing I should wait til she is dry, correct?

Back
Top Bottom