Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

So on that bale of SPM - I’m pretty sure I’ve confirmed that it is compressed (the peat you see in the image o’lord, is just a picture ;) ) so I’ll likely get it tomorrow. :slide:

Worm castings getting closer.

Hey Doc most castings sources can’t tell me what the NPK is, and one vendor says theirs are 1:blushsmile:1. How flexible is that 1:blushsmile:0 instruction?

:Namaste:

You'll get gorgeous plants either way, but they'll be even gorgeouser if you can keep the potassium down! On the other hand, perhaps your source of Peat has less K in it than Promix......gotta roll the dice. It's the best you can do.

You'll get gorgeous plants either way, but they'll be even gorgeouser if you can keep the potassium down! On the other hand, perhaps your source of Peat has less K in it than Promix......gotta roll the dice. It's the best you can do.

Yep - I’m on better tracks with it all now. Rolling the dice. Got it. Thanks!
:thanks:

even gorgeouser

Hehe gorgeouser :)

Quick question on if I made the right call or not. The girls were a bit dry last night. They are in 10 gallon pots. I did a plain water with tea last Sat, but since a did the Brix and Snake Oil just this last Tuesday, I wasn't sure if I should drench just 2 days after that double foliar. I ended up drizzling a little water on top to hold them over until tomorrow. I plan to do a TP drench next (last drench was GE). I've already completed my 2 Cat drenches and I'm about 3 or so weeks from harvest. I was leery about throwing too much at them at once. Right call or unnecessary? Could I have done the TP drench last night?
Thanks all!:thanks:

You could've drenched and you are good to do your transplant drench now.
Excellent! Thanks Neikodog! Good to know for the future. It was late and I didn't want to wake up to droopy girls. I'll drench them tonight!:thumb:

Hi Doc and gang ... I just realized I did not do a re-charge when i should have around week 3 of flower :oops::eek:. I am close to 6 weeks now and my Cats are done. Gave a TP drench last night. The girls are looking great. Should I bother at this point? Will there be a benefit? Here are last night's pics.

if those are 8-9 week strains, I'd not bother with a recharge. They don't look like they're fading at all yet so...
Thanks Gov! I have them in 10 gallon pots. I have a feeling that is why they aren't fading. They had a lot of Doc's good soil to enjoy.

Mornin Lady,..yes, as Gov. has said, it's not nessecary at this point given the good health and big pots. ReCharge also helps with the next run of that soil too, don't forget. But , yes, no need for it with your present crop. Enjoy the day woman!:high-five:
Thanks Duggan! Enjoy this fine day with a lil bit of this...:passitleft:

Ya...had a great weekend....thanks eh...Ok,...try this ...:passitleft:
Hope your day grooved Lady!
Mmmmm! Yum. Thanks! Best weekend of the season for sure so ar! Feeling good and got to show the girls off tonight! ;) Doc's kit knocks it outta the park for sure! Folks are very Jelly!

Most excellent Lady. Ya ...with Doc's gear , we have lottsa time to strain hunt and have fun, not having to always worry about the health of our plants. I found this out quickly after switching over to the kit. Tried doc's. 6/5/3 method before his 'kit' , remember him saying , just get my kit. This was at the very beginning about 6 yrs. or so , ago. So glad you are 'on board' with the gang , and have become 'assimilated' . :surf:
Enjoy the night lady!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom