Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey @Doc Bud i would be interested in coming for one of those tastings! How far are you located from los angeles? If youre within 8 hours of me, or between here and SF, theres a chance i could make it. I may go up north in a few months, i can always go south easily. If its not allowed to post those kinds of details, PM me! After all ive invested in this, i would love to chat with you for a bit, and see what kind of produce the master of the method produces!

I am considering doing the sulfur burner, but i was so worried that it was going to makr the end product smell / taste weird? I am in week 4 now. Also, which model sulfur burner do you use? Sorry for all the Qs, i just want to make sure i do this correctly.

Well, using the sulfur burner in week 4 isn't optimal, but it's better than week 6.....and it's sure as hell better than using some horrible fungicide! You won't taste any sulfur in the end. Also, you're going to wash those buds!

Please shoot me a PM. I'm about 200 miles north of LA. Central Coast.

Sometimes I have more product on hand than other times....it goes pretty quick and I don't grow that much....but there's always sugar leaf joints and talk story.....and get products without shipping, etc. I love guests.

Hey Doc just wondering what part in the cycle is the super drench used? Or should it only be used under certain circumstances?

Just to add a bit more to this:

I like the Rescue Drench for plants that aren't doing so great. Hence the name "rescue."

The Super Drench is for super hungry, thirsty badass plants that require high soil energy and a bit of salts to thrive. It's not a remedial drench---although it can be---but more of a "shove as much at them as they can handle" drench.

Top of the day to ya Doc!....you say you love guests!.....:passitleft::ganjamon:
Wouldn’t that be fun?!! A bunch of us show up on Doc’s door step for a quick weekend trip, help out in the garden and whatnot, smoke some sweet leaf....isn’t that a Black Sabbath song:p

Great day to all you brixy mistfits and ne’r do wells! :ciao:

It really is a great day! My assimilation is complete - I never resisted for a moment and I’m very happy to finally be an active DBHBB grower (instead of just a zealot without a garden!). Please visit my journal a bit over the coming months to help guide this newbie over the line with my first kit grow. :thumb: :slide:
:passitleft:
Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Off to KINKOS to print the COLOR VERSION along with the COB FLOW chart.
Thanks again

ADDED The CHEAT SHEET to my Light Hood
Had it PRINTED and Laminated with Adhesive backing at Kinkos
Ended up being a little bigger than I wanted so just used Magnets to hold
in place (actually better, can be removed)

Lamination makes it water proof

Also made some little Magnetic PLACE HOLDERS for keeping track
1 Small Round (says DONE in center) to place over last process
1 Small Long Rectangle with ARROW to point at present Week Schduel

Kinda Cool as a second reminder of were I am in the process

ADDED The CHEAT SHEET to my Light Hood
Had it PRINTED and Laminated with Adhesive backing at Kinkos
Ended up being a little bigger than I wanted so just used Magnets to hold
in place (actually better, can be removed)

Lamination makes it water proof

Also made some little Magnetic PLACE HOLDERS for keeping track
1 Small Round (says DONE in center) to place over last process
1 Small Long Rectangle with ARROW to point at present Week Schduel

Kinda Cool as a second reminder of were I am in the process

You're awesome Gazoo!

Back
Top Bottom