Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Lookin fantastic Doc! Doc,just wondering why youl test the new drench on the Paki and not on a "salt lover" like the drench is designed for? Wouldn't it be best tested on your Tahoe OG or another hydro ,type strain? Have a great day !:high-five:

Eventually yes....but I want to use a plant I'm very familiar with to see exactly what happens.....and I know the paki pretty well.

Lookin fantastic Doc! Doc,just wondering why youl test the new drench on the Paki and not on a "salt lover" like the drench is designed for? Wouldn't it be best tested on your Tahoe OG or another hydro ,type strain? Have a great day !:high-five:

I am going to try it on this LCHP I have going in flower :D Then the next opp....we'll see what happens for me too :high-five:

Eventually yes....but I want to use a plant I'm very familiar with to see exactly what happens.....and I know the paki pretty well.

Gotcha Doc,...i guess you know that paki pretty well. Curso mentioned using the new drench, would have loved it for this present duo of MK's. Is the new drench like the C.D. Doc, or more like G.E. that you apply regular? It's too bad ,cuz i'm starting my Mazar soon, and that strain should thrive with the present drenches .

I like the idea of more than one formula to chose from...it will give growers a good reason to learn more about the strain they will grow,and where it came from,etc. It also proves that "one size doesn't fit all" so to speak and that different strains have different requirements for optimal growth. Cheers to you and your hard work sir...have a great day gang.:cheer:

I am going to try it on this LCHP I have going in flower :D Then the next opp....we'll see what happens for me too :high-five:

Curso(the chef) Hey dude! what a nice one you got with the opp. Great yield, too.
Have you decided to always go big now, or still have some smaller ones going?

Gotcha Doc,...i guess you know that paki pretty well. Curso mentioned using the new drench, would have loved it for this present duo of MK's. Is the new drench like the C.D. Doc, or more like G.E. that you apply regular? It's too bad ,cuz i'm starting my Mazar soon, and that strain should thrive with the present drenches .

I like the idea of more than one formula to chose from...it will give growers a good reason to learn more about the strain they will grow,and where it came from,etc. It also proves that "one size doesn't fit all" so to speak and that different strains have different requirements for optimal growth. Cheers to you and your hard work sir...have a great day gang.:cheer:

That's a good way to look at it, re various drenches. I see them as primary colors that must be mixed by the artist.....or raw ingredients that must be prepared by the chef, etc.

The new drench isn't ready to go out. Early testing stages, but it's all growth oriented, with nitrates and a good amount of potassium, but not too much. It needs to be mixed with two other ingredients, but those cause the bottle to bloom and precipitate some minerals.

But the chemistry to get it bottled is in the future. Right now I'm trying to find a "backwards compatible" drench so we can rock the famous OG/Chemdawg line of strains, and possibly some others. How the product eventually goes into use is going to be interesting for sure, but knowing stoners like I do, I know it will be used in all manner of methods, likely to excess at times.

But a few of those clever bastards will take things to a whole 'nuther level.

This is my best crop ever, and the difference is the new Roots! formula along with the composted trimmings.

Harvesting this week, good stuff in the pipeline.

Also showing the LED plants here because they're cool.

IMG_64673.JPG

IMG_64661.jpg

IMG_64652.jpg

IMG_64643.JPG

IMG_64634.jpg

IMG_64622.jpg

IMG_64612.jpg

IMG_64604.jpg

IMG_64595.jpg

IMG_64585.jpg

IMG_64573.jpg

IMG_64565.JPG

IMG_64554.JPG

IMG_64543.JPG

IMG_64533.jpg

I use a kief encrusted Cannon 8 megapixel camera set on Auto

LOL, ditto! Fortunately, it dries after a few days. :laughtwo:

Doc,

As an update to my grow, the harvested bud is very good even though i had problems.

yield was 30% less than average though.

the UnderdawgOG is almost devastating.

Great pics doc, I just ordered a 20 mega pixel camera so I should have some pics of my sprouting grow for a semi high brix journal til I get docs kit this winter.
Doc,

As an update to my grow, the harvested bud is very good even though i had problems.

yield was 30% less than average though.

the UnderdawgOG is almost devastating.

Hash Hound, is that th seeds underdog og or loompa farms? I'm fixing to run a TH Seeds underdawg OG under my 600 watt beside the new emerald triangle cotton candy cane. I'll get it going and hope one of you High brix hero's wanna stop by.

Hey Doc, can the kit be shipped up to Canada? I lurked for a while and couldn't find the answer. Thanks and great work for the community!

incredible pics DOC!!!

I can attest to the new roots and recycling trim for sure!! 5 of the 7 in my flower room right now are in recooked soil with the new roots and recycled trim included in the cook and you can sure tell a diff in the group shot especially.

Back
Top Bottom