Doc Bud's - LED - High Brix - Paki/Champagne

I believe fluorine lights are more forgiving on young plants, also its cost efficient.

Yeah, I noticed the Badboy T5 in your posts from 2 years ago. Would there be any benefit to changing from T5 or is that yet TBD?

I think a strong LED is better, especially if they're going to go under LED afterwards. But I also run HPS and may run some double enders too.....so I like the T5 because plants are happy going from T5 to either HPS or LED, but plants under LED don't like to switch back as much.

As of today:

Any Questions?
Picture_022103.jpg

Picture_021114.jpg

Picture_020121.jpg

Picture_019127.jpg

Picture_018136.jpg

Picture_012206.jpg

Picture_011210.jpg

Picture_010228.jpg

Picture_009234.jpg

Picture_008234.jpg

Picture_007256.jpg

Picture_006277.jpg

Picture_005296.jpg

Picture_004309.jpg

Picture_003318.jpg

Picture_002310.jpg

Hey doc it looks like you have some plants not as far along as some others.......can I ask what week theses pics are taken in.....

I know you here it everytime you post pics.....but man look at that frost....can't wait too get started....:thumb:

Edit: is that slight brown tip on some fan leaves caused from you pushing the plant too it's limit?

They were all put in at the same time and are on week 5. The Champagne (sativa) takes a bit longer to finish, so it looks less mature.

Many people might think the Paki is ready to harvest pretty soon....but it's just over half done. Those calyxes will swell, if everything goes right.

The burnt tips happen all the time on those purple strains, but the leaves are super healthy all the way up to the tip....it's weird, but I don't let it bug me anymore. It's all about the buds.

people might think the Paki is ready to harvest pretty soon....but it's just over half done. Those calyxes will swell, if everything goes right.

I was one of those people. Just over half done? so you're saying .. it gets better? :thedoubletake:

jesus christ Doc, why are you doing this to us :rofl:

everytime you update im like .. :dreamy:

:green_heart:

Like a brick house.. wow.

You weren't kidding when you said that this is the best that things have ever looked. Wow.. just.. wow. Plump, solid, dense HUGE solid linebackers of nugs!

Just.. beautiful. Wow. I honestly can't use that word enough.

:dreamy:

Back
Top Bottom