Doc Bud's - LED - High Brix - Paki/Champagne

Im sure you may have mentioned this somewhere on here, but are there any hps or HID bulbs anywhere in the room? only LED?

wonderful work doc! you are truly an asset to not only this community, but the world of cannabis. <3

Im sure you may have mentioned this somewhere on here, but are there any hps or HID bulbs anywhere in the room? only LED?

wonderful work doc! you are truly an asset to not only this community, but the world of cannabis. <3

Doc grows under both HID and LED, however this thread focuses only on the plants he grows under his Platinum P1200 LED Lights, all of his other work is showcased in his High-Brix Q&A Thread. A link to that can be found in his signature, he posts pictures of his plants under LED and HID over there, as well as his Vegging plants and just all around great information.

Good luck!

There is an HPS tray about 4 feet away from the LED tray, but very little HPS light spills over and vice versa. I leave the disconnected HPS ballasts on the wall, because I don't have a good place to store them any longer.

At first, I thought I was going to show everyone how useless these pussy LED's are.....I would grow, then go back to what works. LOL. Was I ever wrong!

I am also really enjoying my PLED's. Things fatten up later in flowering under LED"s I have noticed. They also seem much more dense then what I used to grow under HID setups.

April_14_2015_8_.jpg
April_14_2015_33_.jpg

Going to be following until harvest. Can't wait to see yours on chop day. Monsters abound.

Doc

a harvest question

I noticed the start of bud rot last weekend so I harvest 4 big buds most affected.

I also stopped watering figuring I would be harvesting the rest any day.

So the plant has gone without water for a week and I harvested today and it was still so wet.

It was almost hard to trim because most of the branches and buds were more rubbery than nice crisp plants.

Any Idea what might cause this? Should I water till the end even if the plants are super moist at the bud sites?

Wow those look great I. Haveing problems with my grow wont bother u on ur journal but how do I get help with my journal dobt want things getting worse thanks 2 week old auto
1429056551435.jpg
1429056500393.jpg

Doc

a harvest question

I noticed the start of bud rot last weekend so I harvest 4 big buds most affected.

So the plant has gone without water for a week and I harvested today and it was still so wet.

It was almost hard to trim because most of the branches and buds were more rubbery than nice crisp plants.

Any Idea what might cause this? Should I water till the end even if the plants are super moist at the bud sites?

Not sure what happened bro but I give my plants a good watering the day or two before harvest. I also trim after drying for 7-10 days, before putting in jars to cure.

Doc

a harvest question

I'd say something was wrong with the plants ability to maintain proper moisture/osmotic pressure. Most likely a root issue.

another great update Doc, even more frosty than Idaho in there :thumb:

No I started from seed with mh gunna switch to hps at flower someine been helping with my journal im extremely grateful for all the input some of the lower leaves are sligtly orangeish they think the lights are too close do u think the gnats I had could be the problem also is it to late to lst the main stem wanted to tie it a little sideways so I can get light on the underneath also how do I give u reps and prips or whater I love ur grow reading here has been very helpful

No I started from seed with mh gunna switch to hps at flower someine been helping with my journal im extremely grateful for all the input some of the lower leaves are sligtly orangeish they think the lights are too close do u think the gnats I had could be the problem also is it to late to lst the main stem wanted to tie it a little sideways so I can get light on the underneath also how do I give u reps and prips or whater I love ur grow reading here has been very helpful

lieinlarry, in the lower left space where your screen name is located on a post there are 3 symbols.. a blog, a sheriffs star and a triangle. the sheriff star is the reps button. the triangular is used to report a post :)

Back
Top Bottom