Dr Bob Comes Home With Fruit Punch & Lemonista Aid - So Please Don't Be Critical

Ok, we need a mouse grow. Dwarf varieties, in one of those PC case grow boxes, and fed by collecting bunches of tiny mouse guano. A real micro grow! Although I am not sure I want to smoke anything that was fed exclusively on mouse droppings.

Now I will go vape the image of lots of piles of mouse dropping out of my mind. :volcano-smiley:

:bravo:
Bob

Id sample..
Think about it. Worm poop, bat poop, other bird poop, fish poop, mushrooms grow in poop.. How bad could mouse poop really be? :hmmmm:

Id sample..
Think about it. Worm poop, bat poop, other bird poop, fish poop, mushrooms grow in poop.. How bad could mouse poop really be? :hmmmm:

I would sample it too. That was just tough internet talk. But when the pipe is passed who would really pass on Mouse MJ?

:circle-of-love:
Bob

I have 2 Rat Terriers and a cat... I don't have mouse poop... I'm good with bat poop thanks....:circle-of-love:

LOL, I have two cats.....you would think the mouse problem in that basement would be under control.
I have discovered that these two cats love to "play" with the mice...but won't finish the job of making them disappear.

Bat poo is certainly my choice as well. I don't run into bats on a regular basis.....

How's the kids doing Dr Bob?

Didn't mean to get all off topic on ya.

:rofl:

Pets and pest control are always welcomed topics over here. We just love harry critters, wee little ones all the way up to the really big ones. Can't live in AK and not like animals of all kinds!

Speaking of animals, my vegging girls are going wild in the new soil. Deep green colors, great new growth. Seems the dark days from the solo cups are over and they are basking in the purple light of happiness! And just when they thought it was safe...

veggroupLSTbegins.JPG

They are were harshly bent over and tied down. They were trying to escape so fast that I had to tighten things a couple times yesterday and by this morning it was time for a second set of lines.

This is the Barney's Farm Critical Kush and she really seems to be liking the training. Truth is that this plant has done nothing but look good in spite of my early attempts to mess this grow up.
CriticalKushBentOver.JPG

And hey, since vegging isn't the most exciting pictures wise, lets look at more mature pics...

Here is a White Widow X Big Bud side bud. With 3 weeks to go or so I am finally starting to have high hopes for this flower group.
WWxBBBud11-20.JPG

This is the Royal Queen Critical and I think this is a plant I am really liking. We will see how the final product turns out but I am excited to find out.
CriticalBud1.JPG

May all your gardens smell like heaven and grow like a primordial jungle out of control.
:high-five:
Bob

Some nice frosty girls there. Nice colours too. My mentor swears by Royal Queen. Says they have top shelf genetics and that they are under rated.

Some nice frosty girls there. Nice colours too. My mentor swears by Royal Queen. Says they have top shelf genetics and that they are under rated.

This is my second run with them and it just so happens that my last is still one of my favorites, Northern Lights. I have run their autos as well and a Caramel once. That caramel was really nice too.

:high-five:

Ahhhhh....the elusive and coveted frosty the snowbuds!

Amazing creatures, and you've captured them beautifully.

Your training is looking good Bob.

You are way too kind about my pictures compared to yours and your CannaStudio down in the basement. Its like Glamor Shots for Cannabis Girls.

Sorry for such a late reply to both of you. Sad when you ignore your own journal while off gallivanting around in everyone elses and you miss posts back home.

Bob

And now for something different! While getting serious about the LST in my tent, I found I had a problem. The two Fruit Punches (my problem girls it seems on this grow) just didn't line up nice for clipping to the pots and the early trouble they had was limiting lower branch growth. The long and short of this is that is was almost impossible to get the top below the lower branches. Can you spot the solution?

VegGroup11-29.JPG

Yep, tilt the pots. I am not sure if this should work, but a couple days later it seems to. I used bent wire to pin 'em down. Grow branches grow!
FruitPunch1_11-29.JPG

The Barney's Farm Critical Kush is going crazy and is taking nicely to all bending and twisting. The Lemonista is showing her Sativa and looking nice and long fingered. Here is her training.
Lemonista_11-29.JPG

The girls LOVE the soil. The growth is perfect green and shiny. They are pointing at the sky all the time and seem happy as can be. Considering I was about to ditch the two Fruit Punches it is amazing how they look now.

As much as I would love to excite everyone with pics of vegging plants, I know that only gets things going so far so lets peek in the other tent shall we.

Here is the Royal Queen Critical.
Critical_11-29.JPG

A couple of Lemon Kush gals
LemonKushPair_11-29.JPG

LemonKush_Bud_11-29.JPG

And finally the White Widow X Big Bud.
WWxBB_11-29.JPG

The problems I was having with P have gone away at least and only the damaged leaves are still there to show for it. No more spreading at least and faster bud growth. :bigblush:

WWxBB_Bud_11-29.JPG

Thinking about 10 days to two weeks to go on some of these but we will see. Still shooting new growth but I am starting to see cloudy. Don't want to end up with pure couch glue. Although I don't mind getting a bit sticky.

Love to you all. Time to go indulge in sugar cookies, coffee and nug. :volcano-smiley:

Bob

From the master fluxer that just makes me :bigblush: Thanks my good sir.

Truth is I had to get even more brutal and hang them kinda upside down and skip the soft line and bring in the wire restraints. I WILL SEE BRANCHING gosh darn it.

I better calm down. Getting excited. Hmmm, what could I do to relax? :hmmmm:

:thanks:
Bob

Hey Bob, instead of clipping to the pot..try a sturdy piece of wire like a coat hanger section and bend in half. Use this close to the end of the top and push the wire into the soil. Here's a pic of what I mean:

top_gal_reveg_2.jpg

You can see the little coat hanger sections hold the branches down.
Maybe that's a viable solution for you?

Not the pic I wanted, the other one has gone to cyberspace somewhere. I will locate it on the journal.

Okay, here's the one I wanted to show ya. Each top is being held and pulled where I want it with the wire pieces:
This is a reveg plant, that's why it looks a bit wonky leaved. :)

top_gal_reveg_1.jpg

Thanks for gallivanting! On behalf of everyone.. We appreciate you continued support and encouragement:Namaste:

That is some strong arming indeed! Will be fun to see how they react.

My only concern now is that they will root to the soil before they branch. That may not be such a bad thing really :hmmmm: And really? "support and encouragement"? I was pretty much thinking "distracting and off topic" was the best I was doing so far. Thanks!

Bob

Hey Bob, instead of clipping to the pot..try a sturdy piece of wire like a coat hanger section and bend in half. Use this close to the end of the top and push the wire into the soil. Here's a pic of what I mean:

top_gal_reveg_2.jpg

You can see the little coat hanger sections hold the branches down.
Maybe that's a viable solution for you?

Not the pic I wanted, the other one has gone to cyberspace somewhere. I will locate it on the journal.

Okay, here's the one I wanted to show ya. Each top is being held and pulled where I want it with the wire pieces:

top_gal_reveg_1.jpg

Funny you should mention that. Perfect timing as I had just done this and posted while you were!
FruitPunch1_11-29.JPG

I did what you suggest exactly. I didn't know hypnotic suggestion worked that many thousand miles away! Yet another talent of yours it seems.

EDIT: Too funny. I posted, saw that my quote had a new pic in it since I had originally hit reply! In fact I am not sure how what I see is possible. :passitleft:

:thanks:
Bob

Back
Top Bottom