DrZiggy's 2nd Journal - ACE Seeds - High Brix - LEDs

'Tis, indeed.

Been lurking for months, but I can't help giving out the "likes" to all my fellow Brix'ers. Have not been in a position to grow for a little over a year, but that all ends in the next couple of weeks. Finally...finally able to get the garden growing again.

It's fun to live vicariously through other peoples grows...but it's a poor substitute for your own. Thankfully, I've had enough in storage to keep me well medicated...lol

You should start seeing more posts from me once the seeds start a-popping in a few weeks...

Out of here for now...see you all later today...:thumb:

'Tis, indeed.

Been lurking for months, but I can't help giving out the "likes" to all my fellow Brix'ers. Have not been in a position to grow for a little over a year, but that all ends in the next couple of weeks. Finally...finally able to get the garden growing again.

It's fun to live vicariously through other peoples grows...but it's a poor substitute for your own. Thankfully, I've had enough in storage to keep me well medicated...lol

You should start seeing more posts from me once the seeds start a-popping in a few weeks...

Out of here for now...see you all later today...:thumb:

shrike, good to see you around :passitleft:

I miss the HB Alumni...:)

Just tried my new fat ass glass bubbler that was gifted to me by a friend. We broke it in over some vintage HB and some of his herb.
Vintage in this case 1+yr old. :thumb:

decided to try warm water in it after a couple hits of some Panama :)

I got more flavors with warm water(did not try hot) than cold ;)

Replanted 2 plants in my outdoor raised bed of HB soil, the harvested plant from the windowsill planter. I left some leaves/ popcorn buds and branches on it. the other was in an azalea pot outdoors. i'll throw some kit Roots!(mix it into some dirt), Recharge and EWC on top.
I'll see if it comes back in Spring.

Just tried my new fat ass glass bubbler that was gifted to me by a friend. We broke it in over some vintage HB and some of his herb.
Vintage in this case 1+yr old. :thumb:

decided to try warm water in it after a couple hits of some Panama :)

I got more flavors with warm water(did not try hot) than cold ;)

Replanted 2 plants in my outdoor raised bed of HB soil, the harvested plant from the windowsill planter. I left some leaves/ popcorn buds and branches on it. the other was in an azalea pot outdoors. i'll throw some kit Roots!(mix it into some dirt), Recharge and EWC on top.
I'll see if it comes back in Spring.

Nice!

shrike, good to see you around :passitleft:

I miss the HB Alumni...:)

Shrike, great news,...got any strains in mind yet?....ya , i know ya do...prolly for months now eh.
:) Anyhow , cheers to ya . We're all gonna see some special things from ya ....yeepa! welcome back bud!:high-five::bravo:

Hey Ziggs,..pass that big ass bubbler over will ya.....:bongrip::thumb:

Yr(+)old HB grown Train Wreck on some... no, its sugar...:) just playing with caramel.
IMG_85744.JPG

Great to be back with the HB Gang...:thumb:

Yeah...in the year I couldn't grow, I've picked up a LOT of fantastic strains...going to take years to hatch them all.

First new grow will be 3 strains...Zamaldelica and Golden Tiger from ACE and FruitLoops from AliGee. Gotta try these sativa's that everyone raves about and I'm throwing the hybrid in there cause I still need something with some Indica in it...plus, they're all fem's, so I won't have to pop alot to find the girls...

H.B. all the way!!

Really excited for this grow and the many, many grows to come.

Yeah...in the year I couldn't grow, I've picked up a LOT of fantastic strains...going to take years to hatch them all.

First new grow will be 3 strains...Zamaldelica and Golden Tiger from ACE and FruitLoops from AliGee. Gotta try these sativa's that everyone raves about and I'm throwing the hybrid in there cause I still need something with some Indica in it...plus, they're all fem's, so I won't have to pop alot to find the girls...

H.B. all the way!!

I had some Zamaldelica earlier today. :) Both the Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica are 2 of my 3 gotos..the 3rd being Panama.
all were originally from ACE, all grown with Docs Kit. all great landrace herb :thumb:

H.B. all the way!!

Alright! It's great having you back around these parts. I can't wait to see what you grow this time. Please be sure to drop pics or a journal link over in one of my threads too.

:cheer:

Alright! It's great having you back around these parts. I can't wait to see what you grow this time. Please be sure to drop pics or a journal link over in one of my threads too.

:cheer:

You got it, Doc.

Not quite sure yet if I'll journal this first of the new grows, but even if I don't I'll be sure to take pic's and of course ask questions of you, Ziggs, Duggs and the rest of the Gang if/when needed. So nice to grow and know that all this knowledge is available for the asking, not to mention the best growing soil, method and people around. :thumb::high-five::Namaste:

Got a couple of these...
IMG_85814.JPG

Because one or 15 can be sitting on a tropical beach somewhere and someone forgot to bring a breakproof portable bubbler. :)
I had to have the red one. It's a 'Limited Edition' -Panama Red ;)

They have a 1 way valve on the stem so the herb doesn't get wet from the water level in the tube

You might think someone could be getting ready to take a trip somewhere or sumpin'. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom