Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Oh Amy..please write them and talk sense into these people will ya. Biggest problem was /is the guy they brought in a few years ago to 'make things run better'...has been taking things from us for a while now and , there has been a lot of very unfavorable changes to PO staff. Add two young , freshly promoted trades people to high up management positions,...and they can 'change the world' you know...Things are NOT good at work. Moral is in the toilet and , being a 'short timer' (2 yrs. left!) i have to just live with it....PFFT!

Your legs are going to be the happiest part of your body in a couple of years when you get to stop doing that. Concrete walking is the pits. Have you got a really super excellent pair of trainers? I had heaps of issues walking on concrete because of my connnective tissue problems and splashing out on a really high end pair of trainers was a saviour. You could consider it an investment in your mood for the last 2 years of the job. Sore legs and feet make me super grumpy! :laughtwo: Nothing like some super duper suspension under the feet to ease the strain :thumb:

Your legs are going to be the happiest part of your body in a couple of years when you get to stop doing that. Concrete walking is the pits. Have you got a really super excellent pair of trainers? I had heaps of issues walking on concrete because of my connnective tissue problems and splashing out on a really high end pair of trainers was a saviour. You could consider it an investment in your mood for the last 2 years of the job. Sore legs and feet make me super grumpy! :laughtwo: Nothing like some super duper suspension under the feet to ease the strain :thumb:
Trainers...no, we have to wear safety shoes/boots . I have those 70 dollar Doc. Sch.. inserts u get in drug stores. I need a proper pair of orthotics but, but...

Well yes then - orthotics. Get ‘em! Honestly, a few weeks later you won’t sweat over what they cost you - it’s your body man, you only got one and it ain’t gonna be getting more spiritely over the next 2 years, only less. :laughtwo: Sad but true.

Might be worth it, to be able walk out of there at the end, and not hobble! I used to resent the stuff i had to spend money on becsaue of physical ‘needs’ like this, but honestly every time I’ve got something that helped it’s been amazing and I forgot about the $$ as soon as the physical relief came, which was usually straight away! Think of it as an investment in your retirement - you’ll probably want your legs then ;)

I’ll stop being a zealot and shut up now :ganjamon: Cause really - they should give you a buggy!

Not at the moment, I may start one on the next run.
This is kinda how I’m feeling about my outdoor grow coming up. Could be a total blunder in front of all you fine folks. Ahh well, I’ve failed more than I’ve succeeded but I haven’t stopped yet!

Back
Top Bottom