Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Hey Duggan, joining up to follow :nomo: page 5 I’m happy, I can still see through the crowd, nothing like jumping in as a new guy on a 1000+ page journal.... I’ll take 5 rows back anyday lol
Look forward to just watching this “Brix” grow and seeing if it’s something I’m interested in trying out. I heard the good from you and a few others so time to follow closely and see what’s all done differently from how I’m currently growing (ffof with organic dry nutes only)
Cheers

:laughtwo:

yeh what o’lord said. Topical oil is the bees knees...
I need to get grape seed oil and try my first run soon just keep forgetting to buy it lol

Welcome aboard Van...More sativas to wrestle with ..yeepa , yeepa.
I am finishing up my run of Sativas for a bit.....switching to some indicas for a bit. I do have a cut of the Killer A5 Haze going that i am looking forward to growing out. I won't mind a break from the crazy growing sativas for a bit.

Well dam duggs that sux bout ur ankle hope it heals up soon. I've had alot of foot an ankle problems over my life brief as it has been so far lol. But still they suck so I hope it heals up fast for ya.
Thanks Blazin, appreciate it man!:high-five:
The lil Sativas look great Duggan! Can’t wait to see your room filled out to the brim!
Thanks Beaner...they are growing very fast ....gotta get em in the 26ers this weekend! Cheers eh.
Welcome aboard Eggs....:passitleft:
...what kind of cheese do you want with that whine Duggs!??... :rofl::rofl:...;)...:high-five:... packing up manana and leave Wednesday...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Ya,..ya..i guess i was whining a lil. I walked right into that one.....i'l take extra old cheese....lol.:rofl:
Damn shame page five... LOL slippin man slippin .. :lot-o-toke:
Ya , u are my friend! Welcome Hacks...hope you have been well bud.....:high-five:
You know how I feel about it P dog. You picked a great journal to follow!
Thanks Ween....:passitleft:
I need to get grape seed oil and try my first run soon just keep forgetting to buy it lol
Makin some oil ...or some 'rub'?
Hope the feet get feeling better Duggs....pain sucks!
Thanks Van...ankle is /was ok today. I didn't push it too much , so all is good. Thanks for the visit btw...and a warm welcome to my journal too.:high-five:

Just checked in on the sativas....they are drinking like nuts...i'm in for it , with these.....:nervous-guy:

Trainers...no, we have to wear safety shoes/boots . I have those 70 dollar Doc. Sch.. inserts u get in drug stores. I need a proper pair of orthotics but, but...
But 500$ for some is a lot of money and not cheap lol

This is kinda how I’m feeling about my outdoor grow coming up. Could be a total blunder in front of all you fine folks. Ahh well, I’ve failed more than I’ve succeeded but I haven’t stopped yet!
Wtf is this guy taking about ?

Seriously bud , arch you are growing beautiful plants man . Don’t ever sell your self short in life . One thing I’ve been trying to travh myself and enforce is to belive in that .

Never mind read it wrong but still word lmao :passitleft:

Yes it does stank . Dude loving ms stands humour on Instagram

Caught your self a good one :Namaste:
Hope the feet get feeling better Duggs....pain sucks!

Oh Duggan bro first off be rude not to pas you this Thc bomb pretty nice buzz this run and slow and low saved my life lol

Anyways here :passitleft:

So ... I am using just the grape seed oil 2 cups to run in my magic butter 2 machine beauty . With about 37 grams before decarb going to try the turkey bag see if it helps cut odours over tin foil . Oh the TTB or trailer trash betty I will be using is suppose to be 20% thc average . I have a conversion chart to help me break down and find the right ratio Thansk intheshed and old salt I belive . Then once done and infusing which I do about 8 hrs min on 160f. Or 180f can’t remember which the machine offers again .

I’ve been told I could even run a second decarb or out in again for another 8 hrs might have to try that some time but would need to run it back to back with same buds and what not to get more accurate results .

Anyways I rant my bad family ..

Then my wife (Erin) bought me these essential massage oils which we think we can add to the grape seed oil after extraction to add better aromas and perks of the massage oils themselves ?

Going to run it soon and posts Tutorial in my thread I think . Results to come see how it turns out anyways

My thoughts on how it’s going down .

Conversion chart for anyone interested hope it helps some ✊

Hey duggs or any1 growing docs kit I know I asked b4 but it was in ur other journal lol but when I go to recook/reammend my soil the first time I get the stuff for first run soil right? Now that's what I use on the second reammend as well or is this the second run? I've only used the kit once so far and have not cooked anything twice yet if that helps at all lol.

Oh Duggan bro first off be rude not to pas you this Thc bomb pretty nice buzz this run and slow and low saved my life lol

So ... I am using just the grape seed oil 2 cups to run in my magic butter 2 machine beauty . With about 37 grams before decarb going to try the turkey bag see if it helps cut odours over tin foil . Oh the TTB or trailer trash betty I will be using is suppose to be 20% thc average . I have a conversion chart to help me break down and find the right ratio Thansk intheshed and old salt I belive . Then once done and infusing which I do about 8 hrs min on 160f. Or 180f can’t remember which the machine offers again .

I’ve been told I could even run a second decarb or out in again for another 8 hrs might have to try that some time but would need to run it back to back with same buds and what not to get more accurate results .

Then my wife (Erin) bought me these essential massage oils which we think we can add to the grape seed oil after extraction to add better aromas and perks of the massage oils themselves ?

Going to run it soon and posts Tutorial in my thread I think . Results to come see how it turns out anyways

Conversion chart due anyone interested hope it heals some ✊

Hey brother good luck with the oils I love using the mbm2 an doesnt that thing decarb as u use it or maybe I'm wrong jus thought I remember sum1 sayn tht the butter machine does hmmm:hmmmm: now I wonder lol.

Hey duggs or any1 growing docs kit I know I asked b4 but it was in ur other journal lol but when I go to recook/reammend my soil the first time I get the stuff for first run soil right? Now that's what I use on the second reammend as well or is this the second run? I've only used the kit once so far and have not cooked anything twice yet if that helps at all lol.
Ya Blazin,..no worriez, always ask , to be sure. There are two amendments, a first run and a third run.
Use first run stuff for first and second cooks, then get the third run stuff from Doc and recook using that and it helps to 'cut' in some fresh PM as well. And decrease EWC's with every cook OK. Tip.....use 30 pounds, then 15, then less...depending on how much fresh PM u add. Cheers.

Conversion chart due anyone interested hope it heals some ✊

Great post Joe,..thanks eh. Lots of good info , and stuff....:passitleft: And ya eh...500 or more for good orthotics...pfft!

Hey brother good luck with the oils I love using the mbm2 an doesnt that thing decarb as u use it or maybe I'm wrong jus thought I remember sum1 sayn tht the butter machine does hmmm:hmmmm: now I wonder lol.
Not too sure , anyone else hear of it ?

Decarb well it’s infusing I guess the temps are there but heard you have to have a minimum temp reached to break down the Thc or something I swore I heard something along that line ?

Back
Top Bottom