Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Ya Blazin,..no worriez, always ask , to be sure. There are two amendments, a first run and a third run.
Use first run stuff for first and second cooks, then get the third run stuff from Doc and recook using that and it helps to 'cut' in some fresh PM as well. And decrease EWC's with every cook OK. Tip.....use 30 pounds, then 15, then less...depending on how much fresh PM u add. Cheers.
Sorry quick question what is pm
Buddy im new ? Lol

Ya Blazin,..no worriez, always ask , to be sure. There are two amendments, a first run and a third run.
Use first run stuff for first and second cooks, then get the third run stuff from Doc and recook using that and it helps to 'cut' in some fresh PM as well. And decrease EWC's with every cook OK. Tip.....use 30 pounds, then 15, then less...depending on how much fresh PM u add. Cheers.

Awesome brother thanx n one last thing a kit does 42 gallons of soil right I'm using sunshine mix#4 for a medium if tht helps

Yes it does stank . Dude loving ms stands humour on Instagram

Caught your self a good one :Namaste:
She's a doll Joe. She's one of nine in her family with quite a few brothers so she's got kind of a guys sense of humor and outlook on life. No drama with that one.....thank god. Only time she is at all testy is if they switch her thyroid meds to something new....takes a while for things to stabilize and she can be off a bit emotionally. But off a little emotionally with her is like a walk in the park compared to previous women I was involved in.

She's a doll Joe. She's one of nine in her family with quite a few brothers so she's got kind of a guys sense of humor and outlook on life. No drama with that one.....thank god. Only time she is at all testy is if they switch her thyroid meds to something new....takes a while for things to stabilize and she can be off a bit emotionally. But off a little emotionally with her is like a walk in the park compared to previous women I was involved in.

I think your wife and mine would have lots to talk abou. Erin- my wife, has thyroid issues as well. We just ignore the fact she actually has thyroid isssues and it somehow hasn’t been too bad . But I guess the days that she is a bit more emotional maybe the thyroid and these fertility meds she is on so essentially boost hormones can be the culprit.

How about cheers to no drama queens ✊

She is funny . Which towards the end of our journeys here might be the only thing we need more of.

Enjoy your evening buddy
:420::Namaste:

True! Thats shit was horrible! But love the smoke!!!!
Oh hey part timer lol

How was the outcome of your wonderful docs high Brix grow ?

By the pictures you sent me way better then my first run lol

Good support system you got here though.

Catch up soon bud :passitleft:

Wow,..what is going on Joe...my Marilyn has also just gotten her thyroid removed (both sides) cuz of cancer. She said she runs into lots of women with the tell tail scare. Now , i'm hearing about all these other people too...wat the ...I guess she/we are lucky cuz , on the outside she is still the same. She takes a med every day , but other than that she's good to go! Hasnt seemed to affect her at all. anyhow , cheers Joe:high-five:..

Oh jeez hearn bout all the thyroid issues hope every1 is doing ok. Goodluck every1 an hope the garden stayn green. Here this will be my contribution here is alil doc buds hibrix gorilla glue#4 auto hits for every1 lol :lot-o-toke:

Yeah it’s oretty crazy man .

I always said my enemy in life is not you or you or you etc but with life it self and our health.

One day we’re just full of life

Next we’re being told to stop this it take these or suck it up (chronic pain)

Or well you get where I am going I’m sure .

I have always believed that woman are equals even despite what I had to see my father do and try to teach or show me growing up for first 12 years of life and few years of high school was worse.

But came out thinking nope that’s wrong and seems my own family thought I thought I was better then them, smarter .. nope just knwo right from wrong ..

Shit off I go again dude .

Trying to play filter game better for self .

Here’s to you girl bud and stank and any other girl who has this issue .

:passitleft::420:

Oh jeez hearn bout all the thyroid issues hope every1 is doing ok. Goodluck every1 an hope the garden stayn green. Here this will be my contribution here is alil doc buds hibrix gorilla glue#4 auto hits for every1 lol :lot-o-toke:
Shit I’ll hit that all day buddy :cough:

Back
Top Bottom