Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Good day gang! ...Just got done the 'deed'. Transplanting session , with pics. For the vets around here..just look the other way...you guys have seen all this before....:passitleft:
Wanted to show how i go about this job, as it's one of the biggest with my set up. The old soil is not worked with too much today,..just broken up a bit and put in the totes for re mixing and cooking in a couple months , or whenever i have more time. This job today normally takes about 2 hrs. , but today a bit longer cuz of the pics. Cheers gang!

getting the tarp all spread out nice.

Showing the GR and pots ready to be worked with . Also a pic of the plant trollies. HD , 5 caster ones...love em.

Preparing to re fill empty pot #1 with DBHBB 4th run soil.

First pot ready for the GR and transplanting. The A5 Killer Hazes will be in the back pot.

All done the first two . Watered them in with 2 , 1/2 gal's. of 1/4 Trans W/Tea.

Filling up pot #2, the front one that will hold the two A5 X Panama's.

All 4 done and ready to go.

A few shots of things , lights , fans , etc. Notice the added clip fan at the back ,...and a new , fresh pre filter on the Can #33.
Have a great day gang. I'm glad this is done now . These plants will take off in about a week or so , and that's when heavy LSTing will start(Boot Camp).
Cheers ya'l.

Good day gang! ...Just got done the 'deed'. Transplanting session , with pics. For the vets around here..just look the other way...you guys have seen all this before....:passitleft:
Wanted to show how i go about this job, as it's one of the biggest with my set up. The old soil is not worked with too much today,..just broken up a bit and put in the totes for re mixing and cooking in a couple months , or whenever i have more time. This job today normally takes about 2 hrs. , but today a bit longer cuz of the pics. Cheers gang!

getting the tarp all spread out nice.

Showing the GR and pots ready to be worked with . Also a pic of the plant trollies. HD , 5 caster ones...love em.

Preparing to re fill empty pot #1 with DBHBB 4th run soil.

First pot ready for the GR and transplanting. The A5 Killer Hazes will be in the back pot.

All done the first two . Watered them in with 2 , 1/2 gal's. of 1/4 Trans W/Tea.

Filling up pot #2, the front one that will hold the two A5 X Panama's.

All 4 done and ready to go.

A few shots of things , lights , fans , etc. Notice the added clip fan at the back ,...and a new , fresh pre filter on the Can #33.
Have a great day gang. I'm glad this is done now . These plants will take off in about a week or so , and that's when heavy LSTing will start(Boot Camp).
Cheers ya'l.

Lol dam duggs u got light for days. An man those girls are about to explode soon cant wait see em

Lol dam duggs u got light for days. An man those girls are about to explode soon cant wait see em
Hey Blazin, yup, got enough light,but,...but..still not satisfied...:dude-knocking:..cheers.:passitleft:
Awesome breakdown of your process Duggs! Thanks for that!
Thank you for seein it. Every once and a while i try and include pics of things that happen around here , keeping in mind , new members are always looking . The vets have seen all my shit already , it's the ones just joining the past several months that would like to see some of this stuff. cheers Magoo.:high-five:
Yeah we got same here Duggan maybe tad more close me to foot over two days . Finally stopped now .
Ya, what gives eh Joe....didn't shovel any..it's almost all gone now...yay! looked like about 6 inches or so this morning...yikes. Anyhow, hope that's it ...i want some sunshine....cheers eh, Joe...:high-five::passitleft:

I forgot about the caster things you keep your plants on I always loved that idea. What did they come from?
Hey bud...ya , i love em too ...plant trollies, even though after a while i don't use em too much in each grow. For the first month or so they are great. Plus they keep the pots off the floor. I just got them from a local nursery ...well worth the 20 bucks each i spent on them. They are really heavy duty and are large enough for any size pot for indoors. U mean i have sumpin in my lil GR that you need/like/want....waddaya know....lmao! Stranger things have happened eh Smokey....:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom