Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Hey Keltic...hows it all ....:passitleft: Gotta few pics a week after transplanting. They all got DeStress again tonight...7 days since last DeStress. This is the only time i find they require it...during SC'ing , topping, and tieing down.
I always start off by SCing a couple /few times during the first 5 weeks or so. Then they get topped....when they start to recover , that's when i tie them down some. By this time a nice lil bush is taking shape, with lottsa secondary branches catching up. ....Good times....:thumb:
The back , left A5 Killer Haze is very , very slow, dunno about her yet,..her sister , beside her is doing fine , but neither one as vigorous , as the A5 X Panamas. They are fun to grow...keeps ya busy......:nervous-guy:
Anyhow , things are going well,..soil is still very wet from the 2, 1/2 gal's. each pot got last Sunday. This is a time in the grow i kinda like...no watering for at least 2 weeks....

Yes, good to see you back 78. Wat ya got goin on sir? Doin a high brix grow ? Cheers.

Still coco dugg im afraid
got some amazing genetics though for this run
Vanilla berry pie from aficionado should be fun hoping for at least one or two killer phenos :thumb::passitleft:
IMG_20190402_003036_400.jpg
IMG_20190402_002723_761.jpg

Hey Keltic...hows it all ....:passitleft: Gotta few pics a week after transplanting. They all got DeStress again tonight...7 days since last DeStress. This is the only time i find they require it...during SC'ing , topping, and tieing down.
I always start off by SCing a couple /few times during the first 5 weeks or so. Then they get topped....when they start to recover , that's when i tie them down some. By this time a nice lil bush is taking shape, with lottsa secondary branches catching up. ....Good times....:thumb:
The back , left A5 Killer Haze is very , very slow, dunno about her yet,..her sister , beside her is doing fine , but neither one as vigorous , as the A5 X Panamas. They are fun to grow...keeps ya busy......:nervous-guy:
Anyhow , things are going well,..soil is still very wet from the 2, 1/2 gal's. each pot got last Sunday. This is a time in the grow i kinda like...no watering for at least 2 weeks....

Lookn good duggs those A5 x Panama are really coming along fast. The killer haze even tho alil slower still lookn good tho. I bet they all make some killer meds good luck brother.

:snowboating:
Looking good, the lil green monsters.
Ya eh Keltic..."lil green monsters"...you said it bud!:high-five:
Lookn good duggs those A5 x Panama are really coming along fast. The killer haze even tho alil slower still lookn good tho. I bet they all make some killer meds good luck brother.
Mornin to ya Blazer...ya, the Panama's are lovin things ....wonder why they are so much more vigorous than the Killers...?
Anyhow, thanks for droppin in ...enjoy the day....she's a beauty!:thumb:

Hey 78....i'm gonna have to check out this breeder. Are all their strains 'frankenstrains ' , or do they have any closer to landrace?

Ok I have a question an sry if it's a nooby question but I've seen a few times nw the term frankenstrains now is that jus a new way of saying hybrid? Or does it refer to a specific type of hybrid or something jus wondering what It means an how do u tell if u have one I guess lol.

Ok I have a question an sry if it's a nooby question but I've seen a few times nw the term frankenstrains now is that jus a new way of saying hybrid? Or does it refer to a specific type of hybrid or something jus wondering what It means an how do u tell if u have one I guess lol.
Ya Blazin...the term 'frankenstrain' is a word us 'brixers' use to describe a strain that has a colorful past made up of many , many strains with it's origin covered up by crossing and re crossing with multiple other hybrids and the true colors of the original are long gone, lost in all the breeding . Take a look at the genealogy tree of the strain you have , and see where it came from , originally. Where it came from will be the 'landrace' .....the frankenstrain version will have lottsa different pheno's and prove to be unstable or NOT 'homogenous'. Hope this helps. Cheers bud.

Hey 78....i'm gonna have to check out this breeder. Are all their strains 'frankenstrains ' , or do they have any closer to landrace?
Magnus opus 11th gen royal kush x cherry pie kush x sunset sherbet)
I'd say there all pretty much solid strains in there own right just mixed together
Aka hybridization dont mind what way the phenos lean because there all super tasty strains
Cant wait to see what comes out dugg itll be interesting to say the least :passitleft:

Magnus opus 11th gen royal kush x cherry pie kush x sunset sherbet)
I'd say there all pretty much solid strains in there own right just mixed together
Aka hybridization dont mind what way the phenos lean because there all super tasty strains
Cant wait to see what comes out dugg itll be interesting to say the least :passitleft:

Hell yea that one seems like its guna be killer for sure. An I've been seeing the name sunset sherbet poppin up everywhere shit I even got some terpenes for my concentrate an that's the strain I got hahaha. But yea man good luck with those they sound very tastey.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :yummy::yummy::ganjamon:

Mornin to ya Blazer...ya, the Panama's are lovin things ....wonder why they are so much more vigorous than the Killers...?
The New Malawi Killer used in the Killer A5 Haze is pretty tame compared to Panama. My A5 x Panama is a much "stronger" plant than the Killer A5 Haze. I'm hoping I can contain her, she's just now starting to stretch so we'll see soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom