Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

So far so good Duggs! :thumb:

We'll know in a couple more weeks, eh?

I'm trying to manage a 4 foot canopy myself. Can't even get pictures of it 'cause I can't get all of it into one frame. :rofl:

Lol the last two people I said that to on the forum actually showed up, so start packing your board shorts. :surf: :laugh:

Man those sativas are takin off great job on them so far. Now I’m a bit scared of my Malawi. Maybe if I start flowering that little tiny seedling now it won’t hit the ceiling. :rofl:

They look great Duggs! They look so healthy and happy. I still think the A5's will be Ok, it's thai chi's that look a little scary. How many days post flip are they? The Thai Chi stopped at about the 3 week mark. Hopefully you get a black one like mine.
Oh Neiko...ya...missed your question here bud! I will go down now and have a look at my GR calendar.....10 days , post flip !!
They look like they grew another fu...n 4 inches last night. rapidly running outta room....

I'm gonna make some CCO . Gonna use the MB2. Never done it before. Someone,..close, is in a lot of back/neck pain ..long time , operations...going thru crap with it. Have to prepare, i need things for this,...capsules, oil, know how!! LOL
Think i'l use about 30 to 35 grams. of my buds,..BCP and Purple Envy. Not sure of what exact oil,...or what size of caps,..or how much to make, where to get them in town,...a few things to figure out before i try it. I'l need one of those plastic syringes(have one) , right,...to fill the caps....? Best oils...?
Anyhow , enjoy the night gang!

Organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil Duggs.

You’ll also need some liquid sunflower lecithin - I use the Now brand (as does SweetSue).

When you do the infusion in the MB2, make sure you do a long cycle. 8hrs. Their directions say 2hrs is enough. It’s not, ok! Do 8 hours. :thumb:

I don’t bother with capsules, I just dose my oil using a dropper bottle- either into a cup of coffee tea or hot choc, or I put in on what I’m eating.

Caps are easier for some folks to take - a fiddly PITA to make though (for me anyway).

Maybe see if he’s ok with the dropper style just for trying and then maybe do caps next time once you know it works. You could do a small run using your oven and a jar too if you want to test. (I usually do small runs and the MB2 can’t do those)

I use a 1gram per ounce of oil ratio, others go stronger. It depends on the strength of the herb really. With yours I’d say the gram (bud) per ounce (oil) should be plenty potent.

If you want a step by step of how I make mine I’ll be happy to oblige. It’s an awaken thing to do for a buddy :thumb:

Organic is good. Just make sure it's in no way processed or with additives.
Organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil Duggs.

You’ll also need some liquid sunflower lecithin - I use the Now brand (as does SweetSue).

When you do the infusion in the MB2, make sure you do a long cycle. 8hrs. Their directions say 2hrs is enough. It’s not, ok! Do 8 hours. :thumb:

I don’t bother with capsules, I just dose my oil using a dropper bottle- either into a cup of coffee tea or hot choc, or I put in on what I’m eating.

Caps are easier for some folks to take - a fiddly PITA to make though (for me anyway).

Maybe see if he’s ok with the dropper style just for trying and then maybe do caps next time once you know it works. You could do a small run using your oven and a jar too if you want to test. (I usually do small runs and the MB2 can’t do those)

I use a 1gram per ounce of oil ratio, others go stronger. It depends on the strength of the herb really. With yours I’d say the gram (bud) per ounce (oil) should be plenty potent.

If you want a step by step of how I make mine I’ll be happy to oblige. It’s an awaken thing to do for a buddy :thumb:

Wow, Amy, Derbs, you guys are awesome. Fast answers ,..or what??
Ya, ok, i'l get that oil Amy...great ideas..would love that help offer. :hug:

Hey Duggan! Don't forget the sunflower lecithin, it helps with bioavailability. Is your friend experienced with cannabis? If not, he or she will need to start very slow and build up a tolerance. CCO can really knock your socks off! Sounds like Amy and Derby have you covered but I'll help too if I can.

Back
Top Bottom