Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

You laugh Duggs but it truly is. I need to stay away from seed banks so I can not be so broke :laughtwo:

You and me both brother......I just bought a crap load from Seedsman again. Good deals to be found for those than want to drop some money on beans though!

Neptune is sold out. There is only one bank that is supposed to have them at the moment. I have PM'd everyone that has asked for their where abouts. I hope they are bale to get them if they want them.

They are out now as well. That seed bank just emailed me back....oh well.....no rush, I can wait for someone to get back in stock.

Duggan and green yeti, you guys are starting a trend, now we all want these seeds :)

Hey CC ,..top of the day to ya..Stank and Yeti too! Ya , these Star Pupils look like the ticket for me...abundant resin, great growth characteristics and plenty of resin...pretty much describes most of the strains out there now anyhow.:)
The thing that sold me right away was the blurb the breeder put in there description of how it's great for stomach issues,...never seen a breeder offer this attribute! Have to try them,..not to mention , the resin development is supposed to be over the top with great purple color too,...without having to be cold nights. They say she turns purple regardless of temps...how cool is that eh!
Anyhow , hope everyone had a nice weekend with your people and got thru this Monday without too much grief or stress. Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

Hope they turn out great for you brother!! They are definitely one I will be watching and likely picking up eventually....no rush. My Seed inventory is way too high anyways LOL

They are out now as well. That seed bank just emailed me back....oh well.....no rush, I can wait for someone to get back in stock.

Nope, just checked his site, he has them. Was going to post the pic, but figured better not

I know the site still says they have them but after I sent VS a PM telling him where to check this is what he said. They may not have changed their website yet since they still have the Green Friday promo page p still.

I know the site still says they have them but after I sent VS a PM telling him where to check this is what he said. They may not have changed their website yet since they still have the Green Friday promo page p still.

I haven't used or looked at site much lately. I've emailing him. He has huck kush v5 but he doesn't have on site, along with platinum cookies v3. I just been emailing, seems like he has some that he doesn't out online

I checked the email they sent again....here is their response "Just a heads up I ran out of the mass medical freebies.
You will still get some sort of freebies"

I am thinking I misunderstood his response initially. I think I took it as they were out of the Star Pupil, not freebies. See what happens when you shop medicated!!! LOL, guess I should contact him back!

Back
Top Bottom