Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Duggs....whats going on brother? Whats on the docket for the weekend?

Stank,..TGIF brotha:)Congrats,...almost forgot,..it's a new month! Yeepa Yeepa MOTM for Stank! I have some time...ffs man , this workin for a livin is gettin really old eh! I like my job (he's lying...:thedoubletake:),..it's just the getting my sorry ass out of bed at 6 that i dread.
You good ? I've still been here bud! Anyhow , excuse me a few min's. while i go grab some pics of the 'four'.
feelin some better today,..get to see Mare tomorrow ,..bin two weeks,..NOT GOOD! Don't forget where i work.:wood: Local ,very large, university.:grinjoint:...you gettin this,..what i'm layin down...LMAO. Have Ryan's hockey tomorrow and Sun. too, as well as my own game. Everyone seems so busy , but , i guess it's all about , choice.
Anyhow , i'l grab those pics now........Cheers ,..a few pics,..any Q's...ok all!
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_001.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_002.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_004.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_005.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_006.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_007.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_009.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_010.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_011.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_012.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_013.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_014.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_016.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_017.jpg
AAAASystem_for_Dugg_s_018.jpg

all those lights in there looks like star ship enterprise give me warp speed lmao,duggan the girls look very healthy and happy those star p have funny round leaves its gunna be fun watching you take them all the way have a good one bud!

all those lights in there looks like star ship enterprise give me warp speed lmao,duggan the girls look very healthy and happy those star p have funny round leaves its gunna be fun watching you take them all the way have a good one bud!
Ya eh Sticky ,...what a hoot! "Sulu,..ahead,..warp factor one"...
And the funny round leaves,..they will start to really grow now. They have been building roots these past few weeks. I'm trying (not really) to keep them fairly small , cuz of a canoe trip i have planned. Now that they are growing , i suspect my timing is a bit off...OH OH!
Cheers .
Those Star pupil are going to be interesting to watch, I think I have 1 seed coming so I can watch yours and see what I need to do.
Yes , most definitely...glad you were able to grab some seeds of her. By the sounds of things around here,...they are getting very hard to get.Anyhow , have a great weekend PW..

It should be a wonderful bunch of buds, purple as an . yummy
Can't wait to have an exceptional student in the cab, myself . I hope that seed pops for you PW, they seem to be a commodity when I search for them lol
The Star Pupils are starting to grow now,..they are somewhat slower than the BCP , but have a really nice shine to them with thick looking , lil leaves. They have both had their first drink in the ones# now. Cheers eh!

You had to go and put a picture of the light up. Now craving my god 9 that much more.
And the girls got some nice shine to them
BM get a hold of ya yet Scotia. When i dealt with them Paul Kraznowski was there and everything worked well .My BM 2 is my main light. The system never really had enough light though,..till i added the Advanced XTE 400..it's perfect for my space,..nice and long and narrow, able to tilt it , slightly pointing inwards. When the plants eventually get a big footprint, the light they get ,..out at the perimeter starts to get very low. The Advanced takes care of that later on. Anyhow enjoy your weekend :)

How you feeling about the plants and soil, Duggan?

Is the magic back?

Yes, (hangs his head in shame)..LMAO...:passitleft: These plants are liking everything ,..as usual. The soil is your latest work...some good. I like the shine they have already,..didn't take them long. Cheers Doc,...just sippin some Dry White ...chillaxin..enjoy your weekend .:high-five:

Yeah duggan they finally got a hold of me and now just waiting on the girl to send me through Payment invoice and then the long wait for it to arrive and hopefully in one piece. I think between that light and my other cobs i should light my tent up very nice.

No way...get out.....you lucky dog! Well...lucks got frig all to do with it ! You have made a very good choice. Mine is old now , compared to what they have to offer. Those G.O.D's are just awesome lights ,..i'm thinkin the best ,..or close to it , available. It will have 9 individual modules, like mine but way better components...hahaha ,..mine is almost 6 yrs. old:) Please let us see it when you get it will ya. I don't know anyone with that gear. I envy you Scotia. That light will be plenty for a 4x4 tent,..all on it's own ,..or even a 5x5. You can put it up , as high as possible and forget about it..nuff said!

No way...get out.....you lucky dog! Well...lucks got frig all to do with it ! You have made a very good choice. Mine is old now , compared to what they have to offer. Those G.O.D's are just awesome lights ,..i'm thinkin the best ,..or close to it , available. It will have 9 individual modules, like mine but way better components...hahaha ,..mine is almost 6 yrs. old:) Please let us see it when you get it will ya. I don't know anyone with that gear. I envy you Scotia. That light will be plenty for a 4x4 tent,..all on it's own ,..or even a 5x5. You can put it up , as high as possible and forget about it..nuff said!

6 years old. Have you had any problems with it in that time. It appears to be a serious light but that's what I though about my current light as well. Ok my light grows very nice buds just has had to many problems for only one grow on it and the company doesn't really appear to care or want to do help to much.
And for sure when I get it I'll come over and torture you with some pictures of it and then the buds it grows. Going to need to find a special strain for that grow and of course in docs kit.

Hey Van! Congrats on MOTM! :high-five:

Hey Duggan! Here is some finely cured pistil less money maker, :passitleft: have a great weekend brother!

Thanks Ween, I appreciate it brother! Finally get one of them fancy shirts Duggs is always hyping up!

6 years old. Have you had any problems with it in that time. It appears to be a serious light but that's what I though about my current light as well. Ok my light grows very nice buds just has had to many problems for only one grow on it and the company doesn't really appear to care or want to do help to much.
And for sure when I get it I'll come over and torture you with some pictures of it and then the buds it grows. Going to need to find a special strain for that grow and of course in docs kit.
Ya mon,..Scotia...that's correct, 6 yrs. and not ONE hiccup or problem with my Budmaster 2 675XG!!!It cost right around 1000 bones when i bought it and at that time , for me,..it was a lot of money , but i wanted quality, i got it:)
Like i said your new Budmaster2 will be the envy of many..especially me!! Good on ya Scotia.... I'm turning green with envy...:grinjoint:

Thanks Ween, I appreciate it brother! Finally get one of them fancy shirts Duggs is always hyping up!
Yes,....cool T's. but the fancy 'cannafont' name , i have to get done for you....if you desire....PM me for Q's. OK!

...lotsa' hockey...adult time...sounds like a fun weekend!...Enjoy!...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Ya eh Hook,...i'm already enjoying this weekend...i just got out of bed...yeepa,..yeepa!!
Yes , lots of hockey and LOTS of very special 'adult' time! gonna take my sweetie out for a nice meal at our fav. establishment...then head back to my pad for some cuddling etc....:tokin:....:blunt: (cuddling eh Dugg's...ya OK!)

Have an awesome day Hook and all my brothas,...and sistas too.:circle-of-love:

Hey Duggs, the babies are looking on point. Nice new soil and a clean slate. The BCP's are strong fast plants. I think you'll going to want to flip them before the SP's. Mine didn't noticeably stretch so you can let em get big.

Have fun this weekend.

Here, have some Bubba Hash.........:passitleft:

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Your gals are looking fantastic Duggs!!! Look at them would ya! Fake ass shit your taken pics of ffs :rofl: way to kill it brother!! One day Duggs, one day lmfao.
Hey enjoy your that “quality” time this weekend Duggs, we will all keep your spot here on the Mag chugging right along while ya do your “marathon” :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom