Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hey Duggs, the babies are looking on point. Nice new soil and a clean slate. The BCP's are strong fast plants. I think you'll going to want to flip them before the SP's. Mine didn't noticeably stretch so you can let em get big.

Have fun this weekend.

Here, have some Bubba Hash.........:passitleft:
Thanks bud...don't mind if i do!:passitleft: Cheers. Ya they will all get flipped together..the SP's. will soon get going. I'm lovin the very early shine they have , in this fresh soil. That's great news about not much stretching with the BCP's. I haven't made up my mind yet , as to what two plants get the front position. I usually like to have the less maintenance plants in the back...ffs's. , sure wish i had more room. Anyhow have a great weekend yourself Neiko...:high-five:

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Your gals are looking fantastic Duggs!!! Look at them would ya! Fake ass shit your taken pics of ffs :rofl: way to kill it brother!! One day Duggs, one day lmfao.
Hey enjoy your that "quality" time this weekend Duggs, we will all keep your spot here on the Mag chugging right along while ya do your "marathon" :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:
Yes, i keep a few little plastic plants around,...you know,..just for show..LOL. good to see you drop by today D. Hope you and J are not too busy working the weather!
This soil is truly magical,..producing shiny leaves ,..already at this young age. Remember...the top 1/2 of these #one's is regular, straight ProMix,...the bottom 1/2 is first run , fresh (cooked 70 days) DBHBB soil. They have obviously found it....:slide:
Have a great weekend D, and u too J...:high-five:

Morning to ya Duggs and gang
Hope your enjoying your Sunday and getting in some good R&R. We’re getting a few snow flakes but nothing bad at least not yet anyway lol.
Sneak a peek at last nights UFC Heavyweights bout :thedoubletake: wicked.

Don't spoil it for us all Artic....I still have to download the fight!

Never do that Van, just saying it’s worth a peek :)

Ya know,..sometimes i'm just an 'ass'...:grinjoint:..Stank ,...do ya want me to call ya Van,...or Stank...:rofl:
All's good over/up here at Dugg's....down for you 'D'..:) Just chillaxin,..today . Ryan had his practice at 11 , so , i didn't have to pull my sorry ass outta bed so fuggin early today. Gonna go step up to the 'airport' (kitchen range, hood fan)and have a taste of some purple Devils Carnival.. Have hockey tonight , but gonna pass on it this night.
Gonna spend one more night with Mare...her operation is on Tuesday,..she gets her throat slit!:thedoubletake:
Yup , all those small, medium and large alien nodules gotta go,..they don't belong. She is worried about her voice going raspy and the scar. I told her that stuff matters little,...besides a raspy voice...oh ya..me likey...just like Stevie Nicks...:tokin: Anyhow i will be taking a sick/mental health day to be with her at the hospital. OK thanks for listening 'D' Van/Stank... and gang...cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

Oh ya , the four plants ,..doin great....:rofl:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!...:ganjamon:

:reading420magazine:

Give Mare our best and we will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers brother. All will be well I’m convinced of that especially with all the great folks here pulling for you guys!
Lmao Duggs......Stevie Nicks.....I’d hit it :rofl: j/k Ms J lmfao. Enjoy your day Duggs an Mare, psssst, hey Mare, get another nice supper today outa ol Duggs ok? Tellem we said it’s the only proper thing to do and it’s gotta be a high end place mind you or it’s not proper.......oh, hey Duggs, didn’t see ya sittin there:rofl: ummm, have a great night hey Duggs.

Ya know,..sometimes i'm just an 'ass'...:grinjoint:..Stank ,...do ya want me to call ya Van,...or Stank...:rofl:
All's good over/up here at Dugg's....down for you 'D'..:) Just chillaxin,..today . Ryan had his practice at 11 , so , i didn't have to pull my sorry ass outta bed so fuggin early today. Gonna go step up to the 'airport' (kitchen range, hood fan)and have a taste of some purple Devils Carnival.. Have hockey tonight , but gonna pass on it this night.
Gonna spend one more night with Mare...her operation is on Tuesday,..she gets her throat slit!:thedoubletake:
Yup , all those small, medium and large alien nodules gotta go,..they don't belong. She is worried about her voice going raspy and the scar. I told her that stuff matters little,...besides a raspy voice...oh ya..me likey...just like Stevie Nicks...:tokin: Anyhow i will be taking a sick/mental health day to be with her at the hospital. OK thanks for listening 'D' Van/Stank... and gang...cheers eh!:circle-of-love:

Oh ya , the four plants ,..doin great....:rofl:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!...:ganjamon:

:reading420magazine:

I don't really have a preference brother. Call me Van, call me Stank, Call me Van Stank, Call me VS, its all good brother. Just don't call me late for a toke!!!

Hope all goes well with the Mare's upcoming procedure brother. Will be thinking about y'all.

Morning Duggs. I hope all goes well for you and Mare.

I thought you might like a BCP preview. I have a green and purple pheno. These are on day 43

Green
IMG_20171203_073800_584.jpg

Purple
SmartSelectImage_2017-12-03-07-22-19.jpg

Have a great day bud!

Morning Duggs. I hope all goes well for you and Mare.

I thought you might like a BCP preview. I have a green and purple pheno. These are on day 43

Green
IMG_20171203_073800_584.jpg

Purple
SmartSelectImage_2017-12-03-07-22-19.jpg

Have a great day bud!
Thanks so much for the well wishes....i will be sure to pass them on to Mare.
Neiko...your BCP looks amazing...both phenos!
Have a great day gang...and thanks again!

looking good neiko love the colors and the frost whats the aroma from those girls,hey duggan good morning to ya and everything is will be good for mare you guys have a great day bud!

Well there are more mature truthbands in with them and those dominate right now but I am getting a very fruity smell, I guess it could very well be a cherry smell. It's very pleasant for sure.

Back
Top Bottom