Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hiya Duggs and Gang,

Thanks for asking after me, Duggs...I had Thanksgiving at my house and it took me an entire week to prepare, cook, and break down.

Your plants are kicking some butt, all shiny and new there.....

I'm saying prayers for Mare starting NOW and through tomorrow to speed along positive vibes and a quick recovery....so glad she will have you there during the operation....

Doc's comment about Ziggs being a big mad scientist was funny...

Good luck tomorrow Duggs and Mare :love::love::love:

Hiya Duggs and Gang,

Thanks for asking after me, Duggs...I had Thanksgiving at my house and it took me an entire week to prepare, cook, and break down.

Your plants are kicking some butt, all shiny and new there.....

I'm saying prayers for Mare starting NOW and through tomorrow to speed along positive vibes and a quick recovery....so glad she will have you there during the operation....

Doc's comment about Ziggs being a big mad scientist was funny...

Good luck tomorrow Duggs and Mare :love::love::love:

Oh , very cool Shawnee,..musta bin a bunch of people eh! What did ya feed everyone and was it just you , or did ya have help..i mean besides all the 4 legged things watchin ya:) Thanks about my little plants...yup they are growing , and are shiny already , which i think is a very , very good sign. This soil is just about perfect for this to happen.
About Marilyn...she is working her last shift right now until 11 or so. Tomorrow her surgery is supposed to be from 12:30pm - 2:00. She has been dealing with this for 2 yrs. now , so it's a big relief , but she is very nervous,...oh wait,..that's me..LOL.
Ya Doc is right ya know,...LMAO ,..Ziggs is a bit mad....we have a lot in common...:wood:
Shawnee, have a nice chillaxin night ...:Namaste:
Glad to see you BTW:high-five:

oh Duggs, you are so generous with your comments with me....I had 9 for the holiday, had both leaves in the table so it was as long as the dining room and oh so lovely....the comments w..ere that the meal was "gourmet".....traditional USA turkey din din.....I split the making with my gal pal, whom I care give 3 days a week for her 91 year old mother who has dementia, as does mine.....I brought our.2 families together for a first and it went well....my 2 bros came, one with his son from Chicago, so it was really special for me.....thanks for asking....

okay, 12:30 - 2:00 will be my target for big time positive thoughts and prayers....good to know...I'll contact you tomorrow to see how it went....Duggs.....you will be seriously in my thoughts tomorrow...for the both of you....:love::love::love:

Good day everyone,...thanks so much for all your positive vibes , and prayers,..they mean a lot to me ..and Mare too, as she reads them too! She texted me a bit ago to say she is checked in now and trying to get a little sleep before they take her in. She said she is very bored waiting, i will aim to be there with her in recovery. I'm quite worried , ...lots of nodules on her Thyroid to be removed , so , very serious operation. She is scared but doesn't show it with me. Anyhow , thanks again for all your thoughts and well wishes. I'l share what i know this afternoon, evening. Cheers...:Namaste::circle-of-love:.....Your the best...my gang...my people!:love:

Stranger from . sending love and hopeful prayers for your mare.

They say when two people pray together it's as strong as a hundred men praying single.

All the best duggan and thanks for everything you teach this community man .

Stranger from . sending love and hopeful prayers for your mare.

They say when two people pray together it's as strong as a hundred men praying single.

All the best duggan and thanks for everything you teach this community man .

Thanks so much Joe...:Namaste::high-five: TBH , this place and all the gang, has been a very big part of my life these past 6 yrs. I have learned way more than i give out...and that's about 'life' too, not just about our plants.:circle-of-love: Thanks Joe!:high-five:

Thanks so much Joe...:Namaste::high-five: TBH , this place and all the gang, has been a very big part of my life these past 6 yrs. I have learned way more than i give out...and that's about 'life' too, not just about our plants.:circle-of-love: Thanks Joe!:high-five:

Anytime brotha .

Were all thinking of Mare and yourself Duggan.......all the best for a speedy recovery!

Hey duggs thinking of you guys today . Sending prayers and good vibes your way ✌

Hi Duggan! I'd love to follow your journal and i would like to send you and Mare a lot of love and a big Hug.

May the surgery Bring her relief and I wish her a fast recovery.

If one member of the family had trouble.. we all should stand Up and at least let you know we think about you.

Have a blessed evening

Namasté

Back
Top Bottom