Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Hi Doob and Neiko..ya eh Doob,...that 's time i don't have right now....i need the site to operate fast , smooth and easy. That being said...i can't leave cuz of all my 'people' here. Anyhow lets push on ...things will get better ,..we hope!
Hey Neiko, ya mon,..this crop is a big success already,..i can tell ya these two strains are worth doing again...therefore i shall!!...:passitleft: The two new BCP's are looking fantastic , both looking like they are identical.
Can you and a bunch of the gang be kind enough to offer your opinions on my choices for my entry next month for POTM . I'm gonna go with the SP whole plant pic with my buds face in it there (someone please remove him if you can from my gallery), and the pic of the one long , pretty , purple cola? Sound like a good couple to enter.?
Anyhow gang , just wanna say thank you all , so very much for your devotion to my journal, and contributing with your fun, ideas , help, and humor throughout this grow. It's not too late to throw a guess in if ya haven't already. Terms of my harvest contest are closest guess in ounces to one decimal place of the dry (going into the jars) weight! Winner will have to claim the ounce in person. I will hold his or her choice of strain , for 30 days. After that ,...well, you know....:ganjamon:
Last set of pics gang...please enjoy....two Black Cherry Punches and two Star Pupils! All four , different phenos.

Awesome Duggan! All of them are beautiful! I agree about 5&6 being the ones to enter. Congrats on the stellar harvest! My guess was way low, it's gotta be closer to,your high guess of 30.

:high-five:

Fine testament to your skills and Doc's products, It looks like your the poster boy for Doc's Gear. Thank you for helping get new brix growers going and underway, myself included. It is very appreciated even with site glitches. I have missed your thread for three pages until I hit the watched threads button. Sue was asking if you knew of the cob thread? G'Day

Interesting Scorpio was talking about this cross recently. Just so happens we have gdp reg beans as well
Yeah I had mentioned that Mass Med actually did it at one point but I think it was a one time run. I got lucky enough to get a cut of it and am stoked to see how it performs. The person it originates from popped at least a pack from the sounds of it and chose the purplest one to keep. I am hoping it has the strength of the Star Pupil with the smell and taste of the GDP.

Stellar harvest Duggs
The colors are uniquely exotic and frosty.
Those should do very very well in the contests.
Enjoy your weekend.
:passitleft::high-five:

:thumb::cheer::cheer::yahoo::surf::welldone::drool::drool::drool:

Duggs way to go brother, damn nice job Duggs!! Beautiful plants brother!

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Thanks so much 'D'....great to see you here...and i apologize for not getting around to my subbed threads ....i have been very , very busy lately with hockey , kids and harvesting. Please bare with me OK 'D'...i'l try and get around some today ...have the day off (booked a holiday ffs!!). Stay real my friend...:passitleft:

Awesome Duggan! All of them are beautiful! I agree about 5&6 being the ones to enter. Congrats on the stellar harvest! My guess was way low, it's gotta be closer to,your high guess of 30.

Yes,..thanks for your input Ween...yes, i will enter 5 and 6. I have just pm'd Stage however cuz i heard from Neiko he has also had a stellar harvest too and i don't wanna be competing with him. Thanks for your words bud....cheers eh!:high-five:

I really like these two Duggs, 6 and 8. Frekin incredible work, I am truly awed. I think once I really get this kit down, I will grow a single plant at a time in my 15gal. It shows you know what you're doin bro, Keep it up!!
I also really like #5 as the other do... but there isn't much difference between 3 and 5 so you may be able to just use 3 instead of trying to remove your buddies face.

Edit: no idea why the other pic didn't show up... its imbedded but not showing.

Thanks a bunch 119,...i think i will enter 5 and 6 ...by buddy doesn't care about his face on there , so...i'm gonna go ahead with those two, hopefully for April (my BDay month too). Have to wait for Stage's plans for his possible entry...don't wanna clash with his beauties!! Cheers 119!:passitleft:
:welldone::cheer::adore: Awesome harvest Duggs! Look at all that purple! I have a Star Pupil above soil and a GDPupil Overlord was kind enough to help me get ahold of. I look forward to seeing what they can do for me! If either turn out like your SPs I will be stoked!

Yeti,,,thank you so much bud! Not only for your support with my journal , but for recomending Star Pupil to me , just at the perfect time to obtain some seeds!! Thanks again my friend. Hopefully our gang and this site will like her just as much in the POTM contest next month (April). I owe ya bud!:passitleft::thanks:

Interesting Scorpio was talking about this cross recently. Just so happens we have gdp reg beans as well

Hey Growchy...can't go wrong with Star Pupil!!:thumb:
Remind me never to enter a contest you participate in :bravo::adore:. Can't wait for SP beans to restock. Seeing these monster colas I believe I need to upgrade tent size and go bigger pots, maybe 15 gal:yummy:
Yes, Killer,..DO IT! I can guarantee , if you switch to 15's. you will be very , very happy with the end result! Star pupil was named that , for an obvious bunch of reasons! Good luck getting the beans...they are very special. Cheers eh!:high-five:

Fine testament to your skills and Doc's products, It looks like your the poster boy for Doc's Gear. Thank you for helping get new brix growers going and underway, myself included. It is very appreciated even with site glitches. I have missed your thread for three pages until I hit the watched threads button. Sue was asking if you knew of the cob thread? G'Day

Mornin to ya Dyno. Thanks so much for the nice words bud!!:thanks::high-five: Yes, Doc's gear has to take most of the credit...it's just so 'stupid' easy ! I will continue to praise his gear for obvious reasons and teach new growers how to best utilize all of Doc's hard work developing it! Thanks again sir!:passitleft:
Yeah I had mentioned that Mass Med actually did it at one point but I think it was a one time run. I got lucky enough to get a cut of it and am stoked to see how it performs. The person it originates from popped at least a pack from the sounds of it and chose the purplest one to keep. I am hoping it has the strength of the Star Pupil with the smell and taste of the GDP.
I have two SP about a week into flower. I'll be pollinating them with GDP and ACDC
Those both sound like they will be good crosses! Are you making reg seeds or fems?
All regs..

Should be some fun strains for sure
We dropped an SP bean maybe an hour after I mentioned it lol we had one more slot to fill so it worked out beautifully. Will be interesting to see how the acdc cross comes out
Yup , anything with Star Pupil will rock! It's a very stable strain,..(from what i've seen). They named it that for good reason. cheers eh!

damm duggan you bring new meaning to bringing in the crop what a haul your going to be swimming in it,those are some beautiful girls there bud loving all the colors have fun with those duggan!

Thanks a bunch Sticky....it's all hangin and should be ready for a weigh in , snip off the sticks and into the jars on Wed. or Thurs.Thanks for droppin by eh!:passitleft:

Stellar harvest Duggs
The colors are uniquely exotic and frosty.
Those should do very very well in the contests.
Enjoy your weekend.
:passitleft::high-five:
hey Stage,..thanks man...please check your PM's.
Man Duggs nice job! I think you'll win with any of them. You and Stage need to coordinate though. You 2 don't want to enter in the same month. Have you been over to Stage's place lately? He has a jaw dropping harvest as well.
Thanks bud...just PM'd him !
Cheers Neiko!:passitleft::ganjamon:

Thank you everyone for supporting me and my journal this crop. It was a lot of fun , as usual and i hope a few more growers will try Doc's gear and realize , just how much fun we have ! It really is the most reliable, cost effective, easiest grow system out there...bar NONE! Thank you once again Doc Bud!!:adore::thanks:

Hey some Image Upload Help for you @Duggan

Here is an easy way to create your Bookmark to Upload Images in 1 click
Get yourself to the last stage before you add the pics:)

Then create a bookmark, the star on an Android, or Add to Home screen like I did. I have the link on the front page on my phone, and bookmark on my PC

Odviously iPhone is different but is the same concept

One click and yer uploading pics

I learned something else today

when you go into your Gallery to select Pics, It will actualy post them in the order you select them

BAM!!

I was doing a post for the MODS about some issues to address and Found out it works like it did on the old system

I.E.

Say you tag pics 1,7,3 and 2
They will then Post in that order in your POST....

Fun Fun Fun

Back
Top Bottom