Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Yeah never met anyone in person sadly bit have a few of like to meet to say at leats I’ve got the chance to . I think I might fly to penny’s one day though . Man has been a rock for me over the years . Lowded I’d like to say hi too as well think we would have fun . Bobrown cottage lake 420 I need to find time to go and put feet up and just relax maybe see if I could take my wife and pay him for a weekend to rent it out . A nice getaway with my wife oh, she would love that!

One day I’ll meet someone from
Here im sure .

We all have lives I get it , I don’t hold anything for that ya know✊ Anyways catch ya around bud keep it green brotha .

37.9 .....good one. I over the moon for ya. . . got ya couple of good grams, eh? tehehe.
rock on:headbanger:
Hi Keltic...your guess was pretty close at 33.3. I was surprised too, but it was all dried perfectly and is in jars now. Smoked some Chronic a bit ago and it burns so smooth , just like all the rest of the DBHBB we grow. Thanks man...enjoy the night ...:roorrip:....

Wow Duggan, what a haul!! :bravo: :slide::party:

That last couple weeks really packed on the weight! Sheesh, is that a record for your room?

Great day to ya'l gang! What a long night , last night. Big sis and i were at it till 10:30 last night. Anyhow , all is well now and the crop is finally in jars for the cure. All the jars in the pics are the big 1/2 gal ones. The Chronic is the stinky one of the two strains. Still haven't tried either strain , so no puff report just yet , but i did just twist up a Chronic 'J' to try in a few min's.
This crop came in well above my estimate and am very pleased with the final numbers. Ok gang...first off , my sis was the one doing the math, writing down the totals i gave her off the scale and she was the one to figure out,..and tell me the winning guess! I had no involvement this time...i wanted to be surprised too!
Anyhow it came down to Mr. Kripperman :)surf:) and Ween ...very close but Ween is the winner this time. Congrats friend a mine! You nailed it bud!....Final DRY weight is 37.9 z's.

Lekker hArvest.
Looks top class .
Winning

:thumb:Another great one Duggs, :woohoo: Time for the sativa show:slide:. :high-five::passitleft::Namaste:
Congratulations Duggs, that's an awesome yield. Now you got a couple new strains to mix with A5 and thi chi for whole new effects.
That is a fantastic pull bud! Nothing like pulling over a kilo with one grow bud! :bravo::goodjob:
Wow Duggan, what a haul!! :bravo::slide::party:

That last couple weeks really packed on the weight! Sheesh, is that a record for your room?
...wait!...I meant 34.6... :rofl::rofl:;)...beginning to think my law of averages theory might not pan out...:hmmmm::rolleyes:...nice pull!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Lekker hArvest.
Looks top class .
Winning
Nice one Duggan!:bravo::adore:

Thank you everyone for your nice words. This grow was a lot of fun , but quite boring cuz of the lack of a real challenge.
biggest thing to battle this time , was the low RH all winter , so i'm very grateful for such a successful yield.
Yes Gray this is a record for me using this GR. Hook,...next time adjust your guess MR! Lovin your input as always bud....:high-five:.
Been very busy with this crop, life, hockey, kids , work etc. Plan on getting my new journal up very soon. I still have some work to do in the GR. Have to repair BM , build bracket for new clip fan as well as transplanting , so lots to do before i can cruise again. Thanks again gang...your support is always appreciated and always enjoyed...thank you all so much!:circle-of-love:

Hey Duggan trying to follow along more now . The Duggan legend inspired by doc bud himself .

Happy weekend dude

:passitleft:

Great day gang...suns shinin,...lottsa members harvesting these days....all's good. Was downstairs working today , manged to get lots done with the new fan bracket and fan ready to go, replaced 12"oscillating one with a new one. Changed pre filter mat'l. on the Can #33. Took down the Budmaster and changed out that bad cluster...bingo , bango, less than five min's. I didn't even need to take it down. There are 4 small machine screws holding in each cluster with a quick connect plug from the driver. So cool...fired right up without having to change out the driver for it. Budmaster 2 , 675 XG is ready to go at full strength....:thumb:
Took down the Advanced light and sent pics to them , with it 'on' and 'off' (they requested pics of the heat sinks inside the light. I had to take it completely apart to get those....wonder why the requested those....) .....along with my addy...:surf:. I'm hoping for a favorable response. Anyhow , I also raised the lights up, another 4 inches...that's it..only have 6inches left for air circulation now.
Enjoy the day gang!:surf:

Back
Top Bottom