Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

:passitleft:saw a post of yours duggsie, like one or 2 pages back, you said something about "not explaining enogh and thinking people wold think you are ,, (can't remember your words)..

What I want to say is, you have knowledge spread it around, the people who already know it, will just scroll down,, for us not knowing,,it is VERY helpful to read :circle-of-love:. We will appreciate your efforts in teaching us newbies something new:Namaste:

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads of LEDs!

Duggan:
Anyhow back to the GC's. They are on the standard regimen of drench , water, water , drench, water , water...repeat. This very easy pattern is Doc's ORIGINAL instructions and they WORK! they are also getting the sprays according to directions ....DeStress and Brix every 7 - 10 days...NO MORE!!!!

That'll be the only advice I give from now on bro...follow the directions lol. It's so much easier that way!
Looking good bro...like high brix should :)[/QUOTE]

There it is. The SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS! Thanks dig dugs. I believe copy and paste are next...

Peaceful blazing

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads

Duggan:
Anyhow back to the GC's. They are on the standard regimen of drench , water, water , drench, water , water...repeat. This very easy pattern is Doc's ORIGINAL instructions and they WORK! they are also getting the sprays according to directions ....DeStress and Brix every 7 - 10 days...NO MORE!!!!

That'll be the only advice I give from now on bro...follow the directions lol. It's so much easier that way!
Looking good bro...like high brix should :)

There it is. The SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS! Thanks dig dugs. I believe copy and paste are next...

Peaceful blazing [/QUOTE]

Hey Bumble, yes bud , I can't stress enough (Tard too!!) The first thing new growers MUST do is get their environment correct! After this is achieved simply follow Doc's. original instructions...forget all the info about Super Drench and Rescue Drench and this and that...FORGET it...just follow this OK..... Drench , water, water, Drench, water , water , repeat! Alternate the Drenches between Transplant and GE, but not until the plants get big enough to handle it OK,..like Doc says about 5 sets of true leaves,...this is when we start giving the full kit's worth of stuff...NOT before! Small plants will thrive on straight water in our DBHBB soil until they get some size , or age OK! For example, I just transplanted my four girls into the 26ers , right....well, when they need a drink , they will get straight water, that's all,...they simply don't need anything just yet ...for pete's sake ,..just look at all the fantastic , brand new soil they have to draw from...and it's loaded with goodies for them at this early stage. People get all cought up in Drenches and sprays when they just don;'t need it ! GOT IT! I really hope growers around will see this post cuz a lot of you are trying too hard, period...just let our DBHBB soil work!....and it does very , very well! Cheers Bumble and gang!:circle-of-love:

Re: Duggan Does Green Crack in DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - 4 Plants & Loads

Peaceful blazing ��

Hey Bumble, yes bud , I can't stress enough (Tard too!!) The first thing new growers MUST do is get their environment correct! After this is achieved simply follow Doc's. original instructions...forget all the info about Super Drench and Rescue Drench and this and that...FORGET it...just follow this OK..... Drench , water, water, Drench, water , water , repeat! Alternate the Drenches between Transplant and GE, but not until the plants get big enough to handle it OK,..like Doc says about 5 sets of true leaves,...this is when we start giving the full kit's worth of stuff...NOT before! Small plants will thrive on straight water in our DBHBB soil until they get some size , or age OK! For example, I just transplanted my four girls into the 26ers , right....well, when they need a drink , they will get straight water, that's all,...they simply don't need anything just yet ...for pete's sake ,..just look at all the fantastic , brand new soil they have to draw from...and it's loaded with goodies for them at this early stage. People get all cought up in Drenches and sprays when they just don;'t need it ! GOT IT! I really hope growers around will see this post cuz a lot of you are trying too hard, period...just let our DBHBB soil work!....and it does very , very well! Cheers Bumble and gang!:circle-of-love:[/QUOTE]

He's right people. Doc made it idiot proof....well, apparently not enough. Follow directions, grow weed, smoke weed, repeat.

Good morning gang! Had a very busy weekend with my boys . Hockey , raking leaves , cooking and cleaning! Looked at the girls this morning and they have "grabbed" a hold of the soil and are taking off nicely! Today is "flip" day which is 10 days past transplant into the 26ers....as planned . No time to get them big but they will still produce some nice flowers , just not as many as usual ..is all. Will get a few pics up tonight. Have a great day everyone!:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Nice seeing you around again Birdie! Hope you and your family is doing well these days. We have some challenging times ahead of us over here in North America. Lets all hope the new president elect , will hold down the fort and be able to keep things peaceful. Anyhow , a few pics on "flip" day here at "Duggan's Dungeon" Girls will only see the lights for 12 hours , as of today.
Both pots got 5 gal's. of plain water . It's been a full ten days since transplant and roots are forming very nicely. They don't need any liquids from the "kit" just yet. Next drink will be their first Drench of Transplant W/Tea, then two drinks of water ,...then a Drench of G.E. When they get the GE Drench , they will be ready for it with a well developed root system and some healthy foliage to use it. That's when they will really motor. After that i'l give some more water , then Their first CD Drench. That's the plan gang! Anyhow , never flipped such small plants before ...BAHHHH, oh well , Cheers and have an awesome night everyone!:Namaste:
Flipped_the_GC_s_001.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_002.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_003.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_004.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_005.jpg
:volcano-smiley:

Nice seeing you around again Birdie! Hope you and your family is doing well these days. We have some challenging times ahead of us over here in North America. Lets all hope the new president elect , will hold down the fort and be able to keep things peaceful. Anyhow , a few pics on "flip" day here at "Duggan's Dungeon" Girls will only see the lights for 12 hours , as of today.
Both pots got 5 gal's. of plain water . It's been a full ten days since transplant and roots are forming very nicely. They don't need any liquids from the "kit" just yet. Next drink will be their first Drench of Transplant W/Tea, then two drinks of water ,...then a Drench of G.E. When they get the GE Drench , they will be ready for it with a well developed root system and some healthy foliage to use it. That's when they will really motor. After that i'l give some more water , then Their first CD Drench. That's the plan gang! Anyhow , never flipped such small plants before ...BAHHHH, oh well , Cheers and have an awesome night everyone!:Namaste:
Flipped_the_GC_s_001.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_002.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_003.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_004.jpg
Flipped_the_GC_s_005.jpg
:volcano-smiley:
Just a quick question, is that a wall unit there next to the plants and what type is it?

Peaceful blazing

Just a quick question, is that a wall unit there next to the plants and what type is it?

Peaceful blazing

You talkin about that heater...on the left side? It's a 1500 W electric heater W/ separate switches for each element....so i use it on 750 W only and have the Tstat set quite low. Temps are low this time of year, as i still haven't ducted a line from my furnace .

You talkin about that heater...on the left side? It's a 1500 W electric heater W/ separate switches for each element....so i use it on 750 W only and have the Tstat set quite low. Temps are low this time of year, as i still haven't ducted a line from my furnace .
Cool beans bro. Radogast is a Brix Boi, and is troubleshooting a heating system for his basement. No tent, open growing in a 18x12. He's looking for suggestions.

Peaceful blazing

Cool beans bro. Radogast is a Brix Boi, and is troubleshooting a heating system for his basement. No tent, open growing in a 18x12. He's looking for suggestions.

Peaceful blazing

I would stay away from electric if , at all possible . Try and utilze existing heating system , if one is present. In an 8x 12 room he would need two of these to maintain 75F...depending on exhaust and insulation. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom