Duggan Does Green Crack In DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, 4 Plants & Loads Of LEDs!

Hello gang. Not been feeling too well lately. Not been around the mag at all. Got a few pics of the transplant session tonight but too tired to talk about it. Have a great night .
GC_s_in_the_26ers_004.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_001.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_005.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_006.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_007.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_008.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_009.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_010.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_011.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_014.jpg
GC_s_in_the_26ers_015.jpg

Feel better soon my friend. :hug::hug::hug:

They are looking great as always. Good to see ya. Did you reuse some of that soil to make it 4th run?

Hi Nis, no , this is all new "first run" DBHBB. The other soil was gifted to my neighbor for his flower beds. I could have re-used some of it but i like to work with soil and have NO guess work involved....going to third run is as far as i feel comfortable...after that things get too sketchy. Now i need to get another batch cooking so i can have two batches in "rotation"....works best for my ways. Hope all is well with you Canna. Cheers !

Feel better soon Brudda Duggan.

The dungeon is back in business :)
Get well homey!

Hey bud,...yup, she is. These four will be little plants though cuz of time. I plan on flipping them in ten days. They have to be chopped , dried and jarred before the beginning of Feb. So not much time to get them big. Oh well, i need a harvest before i travel. Cheers pal and thanks for droppin around!:Namaste:

Hello everyone ! It's about time i got this next journal on the go! I'm doing another cuz of the support i continue to get from all my 420 brothas ......and sistas!:thumb: My last grow with the Lily and two Laniakea's turned out very well with my new light added to the mix. This next one will be in first run "kit" soil ...time to get two new kits in the rotation again! i just want to thank everyone who tagged along for the ride last grow and i'l try and do good this time too! it was a lot of fun having ya's all come round to visit and it means the world to me....without yous all , it simply wouldn't happen.
I also want to thank our very own Doc Bud for his never ending help and support , not only to new members but for us who've been around a while. We have cultivated a special place here on the "mag' and i'm very proud to be a small part of it! Thanks again , and hope to see ya's again for this Green Crack grow. Lets just see how good this strain is eh gang! cheers to ya's all!:circle-of-love::cheer::Namaste:

grow medium.....DBHBB
pot sizes and quantity....two , 26 Gal. homemade "Rootbuilder" pots
homemade "beercap" aluminum trays sitting on HD , plant trollies
lighting....one Budmaster 2 675XG, one Advanced XTE 400 , two Dorm Grow 90W all red UFO's, two , 240W Dorm Grow "all bloom".
ventilation...Can #33 carbon filter W/Osberg , 6" inline fan, one 12" oscillating fan at back, one 6" oscillating fan for canopy air flow
GR is 42" wide X 7, 1/2 feet tall x about 6 ' long
Strain/s...Green Crack fems, four of them
Water source....bottled distilled
Photoperiods.....16/8 Veg,...12/12 Bloom ...to 11/13...to 10/14 near finish!
Nutes...NONE...using the "kit"
Pests...never a one since switching to Doc's gear!
PH....don't even think about it!
Temps....70F lights off....80F lights on!

I should mention again that i only run my exhaust fan/filter combo at between 70-80% to prolong life of filter and fan motor...lots of other benefits from this too!
Right now they are under my 4 foot T-8 flour. fixture until GR becomes available.
I hope to get a good group behind me this time ...as always....cheers all my friends ...here goes!:thumb::thumb:

Hey Duggan...im gonna pull up to this one...saw you in the lab with db and wanted to say thanks for all your posts and info.

Are these greencracks from hso?
Are you going to go 26 gal.per plant or 2plants per 26gal?

How do you like highbrix vs your previous grows? Distinction in flavor taste quality? Pest management?

I appreciate the feedback. I am stoked about the highbrix stuff and cant wait to do a run using this method..hoping doc will get back to me so i can grab a kit or 2.

Good luck with the garden homie!! Will be here lurking and asking a whole bunch probably!
-kap

Hey Duggan...im gonna pull up to this one...saw you in the lab with db and wanted to say thanks for all your posts and info.

How do you like highbrix vs your previous grows? Distinction in flavor taste quality? Pest management?

I appreciate the feedback. I am stoked about the highbrix stuff and cant wait to do a run using this method..hoping doc will get back to me so i can grab a kit or 2.

Good luck with the garden homie!! Will be here lurking and asking a whole bunch probably!
-kap

You're gonna like dugg's answer,.......the kit betters all aspects you mention. Taste PLUS quality is thru the roof....Pests, nada since starting the kit (goes for me as well)

-kap

Hey kap, some good Q's. , for sure. First off, thanks for dropping by my journal. This GC , i won in one of our contests . Not sure who the breeder or dealer is. I will look into it though. Each 26 gal pot has two fems. I like growing this way, it's much more effecient for filling the space , in a short amount of time, ...with a lot of SC'ing and LSTing, of course.
As far as growing High Brix or more specifically, with Doc's gear (DBHBB) , let me say first that over the last 30 years i have tried many different methods (including Doc's 6/5/3 method too) , and tried a lot of "potions and notions" along the way and this way is absolutely the most reliable , repeatable, success, grow after grow, period! If you follow instructions and are willing to ask one of us for help,...if and when you have questions , you will be "assimilated " :blunt: and turned into a true High Brix Weed snob! If you think i'm joking, think again, OK! There are many members among us , right now , who would love to tell you about their success!
Anyhow 'im glad you have found us kap. This place is special and the members around these parts are very genuine people and will offer you help with anything along the way, fantastic support from Doc Bud too! Please though kap, we only ask a couple lil things of new members :tokin:, leave your ego somewhere else , and enter our journals with a smile and good attitude, i promise , ya won't wanna leave after getting the the feel for some of us, good group , we have! Cheers and , have an awesome night.:welcome::bravo::cheer::thumb:

Hey kap, some good Q's. , for sure. First off, thanks for dropping by my journal. This GC , i won in one of our contests . Not sure who the breeder or dealer is. I will look into it though. Each 26 gal pot has two fems. I like growing this way, it's much more effecient for filling the space , in a short amount of time, ...with a lot of SC'ing and LSTing, of course.
As far as growing High Brix or more specifically, with Doc's gear (DBHBB) , let me say first that over the last 30 years i have tried many different methods (including Doc's 6/5/3 method too) , and tried a lot of "potions and notions" along the way and this way is absolutely the most reliable , repeatable, success, grow after grow, period! If you follow instructions and are willing to ask one of us for help,...if and when you have questions , you will be "assimilated " :blunt: and turned into a true High Brix Weed snob! If you think i'm joking, think again, OK! There are many members among us , right now , who would love to tell you about their success!
Anyhow 'im glad you have found us kap. This place is special and the members around these parts are very genuine people and will offer you help with anything along the way, fantastic support from Doc Bud too! Please though kap, we only ask a couple lil things of new members :tokin:, leave your ego somewhere else , and enter our journals with a smile and good attitude, i promise , ya won't wanna leave after getting the the feel for some of us, good group , we have! Cheers and , have an awesome night.:welcome::bravo::cheer::thumb:

Thanks fam...appreciate the response and advice!!

I'm glad to see you're going to get another run through the Dungeon before your trip! :thumb:

Good morning gang, all four GC's are showing typical signs of loving our dirt. The opposite of "transplant shock" actually! Just a reminder to all who are coming up on a TP,...don't forget to have your bag of "Roots" handy for a quick dusting of the root ball. This "roots" recipe is more of a complete mix than the first version , as it doesn't require the added Transplant, so straight water can be given at this time (TP)
When the roots get a feel for all the added soil , effects are most enjoyable and for me,...this "hooked up" effect is very cool to watch. I look forward to seeing these GC's grab a hold of the soil and start building serious "footings". As mentioned earlier , i plan on flipping these very soon , so they will not be my customary big bushes. Have a great day gang!:circle-of-love:

Good morning gang, all four GC's are showing typical signs of loving our dirt. The opposite of "transplant shock" actually! Just a reminder to all who are coming up on a TP,...don't forget to have your bag of "Roots" handy for a quick dusting of the root ball. This "roots" recipe is more of a complete mix than the first version , as it doesn't require the added Transplant, so straight water can be given at this time (TP)
When the roots get a feel for all the added soil , effects are most enjoyable and for me,...this "hooked up" effect is very cool to watch. I look forward to seeing these GC's grab a hold of the soil and start building serious "footings". As mentioned earlier , i plan on flipping these very soon , so they will not be my customary big bushes. Have a great day gang!:circle-of-love:

That's gonna be pretty awesome to see bro. You know me, im a "flip at transplant" guy! They might not get huge but they're gonna use all that fresh soil for flower energy. I'm pretty sure you're gonna see a difference in the end product bro. They're not gonna fade like you usually see them do and that GC is some super potent stuff! I cant wait to see how this one turns out :)

Back
Top Bottom