Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Well 8 pages in already. Guess I’ll be taking my seat for this wonderful show. Huge congrats on last harvest. Beautiful looking girls and pretty darn good haul as well. Sort of disappointed that my guess wasn’t close enough lol. Well here’s to another awesome Duggan grow. Cheers. Dropping my guess of 34.5 oz for this grow.

I love :circle-of-love: The gnome @Kingjoe83 that’s freaking awesome! I was thinking about getting another gnome for my garden. That one almost takes the cake lol. What a great gift!

Good luck with the hockey games duggs!

These trolls followed me home from Norway. They're a little shy, but sometimes help out with the grow.

full

Trolls Hanging Out

These trolls followed me home from Norway. They're a little shy, but sometimes help out with the grow.

full

Trolls Hanging Out
They are cool creepy but cute lol

full

Trolls Hanging Out
I Love them . My wife puts out a Buch of Nome's in the yard each spring, Everyone says we live at the Nome house Lol

Son lost his game...but scored his teams only goal and was awarded 'player of the game'....proud poppa! :headbanger:
That’s awesome! Proud poppa indeed!! Now it’s your turn to go crush some people! What position do you play?

full

Trolls Hanging Out
:laughtwo:
salty! those there are the bomb! Likejoe said, creepy, but cute! To have a story of coming from Norway, makes them even better! Hang on tight to those! They’re awesome!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom