Escape Velocities: Syenite's Stealth Miniatures

That's a beauty too! So many seeds, and time lopes on. Oh well I hope to wet one or two soon.
I think so too! A non member now :(who I have respect for his taste put me on to them. Said this was THE one for getting HIGH for him. He wrote that many times over the years.

The clone-only is meant to be one of the strongest things out there, even by today's standards!

Come on, join the fun! :ganjamon:

He recommended Chem varieties to me for pain and I remember him for that almost every day.
I wasn’t going to chime in, I don’t have much to add, but I got caught up here as I was climbing in to a bath at our 4:20am to try and soak some pain out. Listening to The Potcast wherein Chem ‘91 got an award for clone of the year last year. . .
(He actually called it chemdog‘91...

Oh the 2020 Breeder Awards episode is great. Sorry to hear what you were dealing with at 420am though!

Yes, "Chemdog '91" is its full proper name, but I find "Chem '91" and "'91" just as unambiguously identifiable.

... as hapless consumers we can only but hope these are beans from the same bush).
. . . and I thought it too much of a coincidence.
I just want to say how stoked I am to be running a cut and a great big :thanks: to you, Sy for it.

The closest to the Chem I’ve gotten is the bubba’s sis, whose female progenitor (you know, the em word) was Chem Sis.

Now, I started looking through cannabis varieties searching for pain relief and potency. Bubba’s Sis is neither, but to my utter surprise it does things I wasn’t looking for.

In the short time since I pulled my first plant I’ve been through almost six ounces. Admittedly one of them was for rosin for friends (how’s it treating you, by the way?), but I just can’t keep it in the jar! My third is two weeks from harvest.

Anyway, I transplanted our chem’91 cut the other day and she seems to have grabbed. She’s opened up her nodes and become taller by stretching a little which was fun to see.

I hope your new job is fun, Sy.
Have some breakfast and a good day please.
:ciao:

We have many paths to explore my friend. Glad to have you doing some parallel recon with me! :thumb:

I also wonder what other Bubba Sis plants would be like. Perhaps we could pop more of those to see, in future? Are you able to articulate what else you like about it?

This CC Chem '91 seems like a pretty vigorous line. No complaints at all, so far! Good that both of our phenos seem robust.

Coming back to pain and what works - we just gotta keep looking. We have the variety!

And thanks for the wishes! It's great to be back in a good working environment.

Wow, nice! I didn't get the pain relief part from him. Thought it was an endless high thing. Fantastic! Now I have to get one in soon!

Join the Chem club, SO! :cool:

If you run your Chem next, I'll run the S1s.

Hey Sye, save my lazy scrolling finger some work.

What nutes do you use?

Hey Tra! I use (Bio)Canna for my base.

Veg base: BioCanna Bio Vega
Flower base: BioCanna Bio Flores
Flowering supplement/PK booster: BioCanna Bio Boost
Rooting supplement: Canna Rhizotonic
CalMag: Flairform CMX
Silica: Dyna-Gro Pro-teKt

Scrolling through your plant pics is like strolling through a beautiful Lilliputian jungle!

I wish I could miniaturise myself and hang out in the boxes for a bit!

End of week 2 of 12-12 - Starkiller OG and Sour Bubba

(Err apologies about the pics in this one!)

IMG_1697.jpg

Both are looking great, and both slowing down on the stretch at this point.

Starkiller OG

This leggy one got a height reduction on its outermost two branches, which were taller than the others by a couple of inches! The vegetation is too chaotic to get a clear picture of the training, but I'll get one after lollipopping these plants at the end of stretch.

Before
IMG_1698.jpg

After
IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

Sour Bubba

This one hasn't stretched much at all - a few inches maybe?

Bud sites are well visible now.

Happy. And getting greener by the day!

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

Last but not least, Chem '91, finally in day 2 of 12-12

Finally hit the halfway mark in the box - so excited to have this one in 12-12!

I let it grow a bit too close to the lights for a couple of days, so there's a bit of bleaching on the top. I've raised the lights now.

IMG_1744 sanitised.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

Next few weeks are going to be exciting. :thumb: :ganjamon::thanks:

Your plants are looking great Sy, the coming weeks will be indeed be exciting watching the flowering come on. And as your grows mount up, I am keen to hear how you rate these standout strains. It would be very exciting to find something that was head and shoulders above the rest. I hope too that something standout like that will be found that hits the spot for DD.

So weird your SB hasn’t stretched much yet... mine seemed to keep stretching forever - it may still surprise you i guess

In any case, everything looks beautiful Sy! :bravo:

And...

coming back to
and what works - we just gotta keep looking. We have the variety!

i feel very fortunate to have definitely found my holy grail in Bubba Hash. It’s honestly close to perfect. :love: But pain relief can be a very variable thing, person to person, so YMMV. It’s superb-ness isn’t only it’s analgesic qualities - its also the most wonderful, relaxing, happy, anxiety reducing flower i have grown.

Plants are looking terrific, Sy. Nice colours. Good vigour. Post flip perfection, soon to bring confection.
We have the same heat pad :high-five:
Can’t wait to see the flower show!

Cheers DD! Looking forward to watching them flower in your garden, too!

Your plants are looking great Sy, the coming weeks will be indeed be exciting watching the flowering come on. And as your grows mount up, I am keen to hear how you rate these standout strains. It would be very exciting to find something that was head and shoulders above the rest. I hope too that something standout like that will be found that hits the spot for DD.

Thanks Stunger! Same my friend.

At the moment, my Bubba Kush has the podium. Wonder if any of the plants in this run can edge her out?

So weird your SB hasn’t stretched much yet... mine seemed to keep stretching forever - it may still surprise you i guess

In any case, everything looks beautiful Sy! :bravo:

And...

i feel very fortunate to have definitely found my holy grail in Bubba Hash. It’s honestly close to perfect. :love: But pain relief can be a very variable thing, person to person, so YMMV. It’s superb-ness isn’t only it’s analgesic qualities - its also the most wonderful, relaxing, happy, anxiety reducing flower i have grown.

Thanks Amy! Yes, there's still time for SB. You never know! I think it's still stretching whereas the Starkiller has slowed down a lot.

As for Bubba Hash, I already love the original Bubba so I hope to try the BH one day!

Very nice Sye! They all look fantastic.

Thanks for stopping by MrS!

That level of green makes my heart sing!

Thank you Tra :Namaste: :thumb:

I have some heavy news my friends. I won't go into too much detail.

I have to lay low for a bit.

Most importantly though, I'm not in any trouble, and I have mitigated the risk. There's nothing on the property. Taking the plants down was one of the hardest things I've had to do.

But... I live to fight another day. I don't know how long it will be before I feel safe enough to start up again. I hope it won't be too long.

Take care everyone! :Namaste:

Well that's a helluva note!
Better safe than sorry, but that had to be rough...
Stay safe, sy!

Well that's a helluva note!
Better safe than sorry, but that had to be rough...
Stay safe, sy!
Oof! Better safe than sorry for sure, and we know you have the skills to do it all over again when you're ready.
:Namaste:

Thank you both! I will share more of the story soon.

'Better safe than sorry' is right: the strategy has been maximum risk-aversion.

But there's still some fight in me yet. The genetics are safe. If I can't grow them, I'll make damn sure someone else can! And when the coast is clear... hoo boy!

:cheer:

I have some heavy news my friends. I won't go into too much detail.

I have to lay low for a bit.

Most importantly though, I'm not in any trouble, and I have mitigated the risk. There's nothing on the property. Taking the plants down was one of the hardest things I've had to do.

But... I live to fight another day. I don't know how long it will be before I feel safe enough to start up again. I hope it won't be too long.

Take care everyone! :Namaste:
That is a bloody shame Sy, it is terribly gutting for you to abort the grow and very gutting for us to read of it, but it is grateful news that you have minimalised the risk and avoided any troubling consequences. Lets hope the concern passes quickly and you're soon back on form growing more small box beauties!
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom