Hi!

f43032fd40cdcfe151f9eebfc289657d.gif

Same goes to you, nothing but love Marc just tagged the handful of people I hadn't commented back on in this journal before I left-heck, I didn't even tag anyone in my new journal! Missed you brother, I glanced over and saw a Krissi gave you 9.5OZ?! I'm so so so PROUD of you! :green_heart:
My brother Papa! How are you! Thank you for immediately making me laugh!!! :love:
Krissi! Nothing but smiles for ya girl, missed you and glad to have you back
Gid! Hi friend! Thanks so much, missed you too and so happy to be back!!! :love:

@West Hippie @Bode @CaptainLucky @Dusty Kiefers @StoneOtter @Cola Monster @Carmen Ray @InTheShed @HashGirl @Azimuth @Absorber @JoetheChro @Gidorah @Gee64

To all of you just so much

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

And many

:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

And many

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

And many I hope you are doing wells and Happy New Years and Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanza and Hanukkah and Valentine's Day and Birthdays that I missed.

You guys are my family and although we are into the new grow and this is coming nearly 6 months later, thank you so much for your support to this particular grow and the love you showed to all of the ladies that were in the tent at that time.

You all help my grows become special and rewarding and meaningful. I SINCERELY hope to see you around in my new Phoenix grow and I'll catch up as best I can over the next few weeks in my PMs and pop my head in some journals again, which I truly missed.

:green_heart::meditate:
We've missed you glad to see you back 🙂❤️‍🔥

Hiya there 12! I'm with Shed cause last ai left I wasn't seeing much of you either my friend! :love: hope all is well!

He was awal huh?
Yeah we moved building says we can’t grow but I know a guy down the hall totally is was in heaven walking out to go to work smelling fresh weed!

Either way glad to see your alive and kicking look forward to catching up!

Same could be said of you!
Thanks sorry I know I’m bad with disappearing
Hey TC :ciao: :ciao::ciao:
Speaking of good to see you. ;)
How are you doing buddy?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill good to see you as well, I’m doing good just working like crazy as per usual! Shoot me a dm and we can catch up don’t want to hijack Madam Jerseys thread ;)

We've missed you glad to see you back 🙂❤️‍🔥
Abs, yet again-missed you more brother! :love:
Yeah we moved building says we can’t grow but I know a guy down the hall totally is was in heaven walking out to go to work smelling fresh weed!
Well that stinks but a funny story with the neighbor! I got a story! I go tanning and it's next to a billiards and they smoke weed in there and apparently one day it was coming through the vents and a tanning customer who does NOT smoke said it smelled weird in his room and he felt really weird after lol
Either way glad to see your alive and kicking look forward to catching up!
I'm pretty busy nowadays but I'll be on as much as I can...happy to be catching up!
Thanks sorry I know I’m bad with disappearing

Hey Bill good to see you as well, I’m doing good just working like crazy as per usual! Shoot me a dm and we can catch up don’t want to hijack Madam Jerseys thread ;)
No worries at all, talk and frolick wherever you would like :)
GDB! My East Coast compadre! Hey hey heeeey! So good to see you here! :love:

Back
Top Bottom