First Grow - Pineapple Chunk/Tangerine Dream

Update: 21 days of flower. Just installed my new lumatek ballast and 1000w light bulb, dimmed to 600watt currently.

Sorry about the yellow photos! I was so busy putting new light system in I forgot to take pics before I turned the light on!

Man I put that sucker on super lumens (1000 watts + 10%) and it almost blinded me lol. Temp jumped to about 86 after 20 minutes so I dropped it to 600 watts and its sitting at 80 right now and I dont have my house AC on either.

Here are the pics, please let me know if you see anything wrong, but it looks good to me. I can take constructive criticism well :laughtwo:
20130721_220503.jpg
20130721_220510.jpg
20130721_220520.jpg
20130721_220544.jpg
20130721_220553.jpg
20130721_220559.jpg
20130721_220613.jpg
20130721_220621.jpg
20130721_220623.jpg

Some pruning to clean up the lower mess.
20130721_222553.jpg
20130721_222608.jpg

My new dome for future cloning
20130721_223723.jpg

:roorrip:

Can't believe your able to keep temps so low with that big of a light in that tent. That's awesome! :D Out of curiosity what's the temp in the garage? Im having trouble running 600w in my 2x4 and its indoors but its inside a small space.

Congrats on the new tents and light! Wow- a 1000w light will let you grow some monsters now.:cheesygrinsmiley: If that bright light bothers your eyes, there are hps specific glasses available. I got a pair of clip ons for around 60 bucks and they turn colors normal again. It's easier to see diseased leaves too.
Your plants are looking great btw.

Can't believe your able to keep temps so low with that big of a light in that tent. That's awesome! :D Out of curiosity what's the temp in the garage? Im having trouble running 600w in my 2x4 and its indoors but its inside a small space.

My temp in my garage is around 75 in the evening with the light on and its a pretty big open space. I keep the door from my house to my garage open with a big box fan in the doorway blowing the cooler house AC air into the garage. My light also turns on at night when the temps are cooler it may even drop into the 60's at night ( my garage temp), but I don't know since I'm sleeping. When I wake up and check it my garage can be about 72 degrees.

Congrats on the new tents and light! Wow- a 1000w light will let you grow some monsters now.:cheesygrinsmiley: If that bright light bothers your eyes, there are hps specific glasses available. I got a pair of clip ons for around 60 bucks and they turn colors normal again. It's easier to see diseased leaves too.
Your plants are looking great btw.

Cool man thanks for the tip! I will have to look into that!

Looks good. 80°F should do you good.

:goodjob:

Thanks man!

Wow I need to move there! I'm located in the north Midwest. It's been so hot this year my brand new central AC runs constantly just to keep my house at 72. That's one good thing about our 9 month winter, keeping the temps down is easy then.

Wow I need to move there! I'm located in the north Midwest. It's been so hot this year my brand new central AC runs constantly just to keep my house at 72. That's one good thing about our 9 month winter, keeping the temps down is easy then.

Yhea man! I live near Portland OR so its semi near the coast but we got nice cool weather during the summer, not many 90 degree days. We also have a short summer starts getting cold around September time. Once I finish school me and my wife are eventually looking at Spokane area or Yakima WA. Big house lots of land and NO neighbors! I want a house with a big basement so I can set up something really good similar to Hikers set up.

Yhea man! I live near Portland OR so its semi near the coast but we got nice cool weather during the summer, not many 90 degree days. We also have a short summer starts getting cold around September time. Once I finish school me and my wife are eventually looking at Spokane area or Yakima WA. Big house lots of land and NO neighbors! I want a house with a big basement so I can set up something really good similar to Hikers set up.

I was thinking of moving down to the coupville area, got lots of military buddies that retired out of Whidbey Island there. Just not enough money to make the move yet.

Sounds awesome! My family is hoping to move to a weed friendly state soon. Most likely it'll be Colorado. I'm into snowboarding and mountain biking, the old ladies from there. I've considered Washington as well. Heard cost of living is lower and weed laws are less strict.

I was thinking of moving down to the coupville area, got lots of military buddies that retired out of Whidbey Island there. Just not enough money to make the move yet.

Yhea nice area! My parents live up near Seattle too expensive for me. How is it living up in Alaska? Ive been fishing there before up near the Kenai Peninsula for salmon and halibut in the bay and it was a beautiful area.

It's great to hear people chat about moving somewhere other than florida. Folks in ny seem to think it's the only other state on the planet. Oh yeah and l a

Yhea nice area! My parents live up near Seattle too expensive for me. How is it living up in Alaska? Ive been fishing there before up near the Kenai Peninsula for salmon and halibut in the bay and it was a beautiful area.

Alaska has it's draws, but it all ends in September, the winters are harsh. Their laws are iffy. I can have plants under the privacy law, but nothing else. Washington is much better. I am way farther north than the Kenai.

It's great to hear people chat about moving somewhere other than florida. Folks in ny seem to think it's the only other state on the planet. Oh yeah and l a

Ive been to Florida many times and there is no way in hell I would move there lol! I lived in South Carolina for 5 years and It was fun but dont think I would actually want to buy a house or live anywhere on the east coast except maby New York just to experience the city life for a bit but not permanently

Funny thing about nyc is people from everywhere else say "a nice place to visit but wouldnt want to live there". People from here say "im getting the heck out of this city" but as soon as we go somewhere for more than 2 months we're already saying i got to get my ass back to ny, what the hell was i thinking!

Funny thing about nyc is people from everywhere else say "a nice place to visit but wouldnt want to live there". People from here say "im getting the heck out of this city" but as soon as we go somewhere for more than 2 months we're already saying i got to get my ass back to ny, what the hell was i thinking!

:rofl::rofl:

Whats up Backpackin....I was stationed in Everett, WA for 2 years, love WA state, I would move there in a heartbeat. Stationed in South Carolina for a year, would never even visit again. Florida is nice to visit, just make sure you carry a gun. Anyways, I could go on and on about where I have lived and/or was stationed at.....That is a sweet light. Can't wait to see how the girls respond. :peace:

Picking up clones today. Get my clones from a collective of patients good group of older guys. Looks like its gonna be 3 jacks 3 northern lights and one girlscout cookie ( clone only from bay area supposedly) we will see. Ill post up some photos later when I get home

Back
Top Bottom