Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

smeeg, friend, my best guess would be that your plant is close, the top there is starting to look old, which i find is a sign of near done,, lookin ancient is a sure sign of over done,, if that is even possible

it looks sativa,,, ish , being a kush the genetics will forever remain unknown, as my research tells me that what is now known as kush, is a strain developed in california somewhere and no one can remember what it was made from,,too stoned i guess

my opinion on sativa harvest vs indica harvest is this,, indica is better a bit early and sativa is better a bit late,,

i stole that opinion and i am keeping it

me and the missus have a huge flower garden round here,, and , trust me on this,, snails get no mercy

a better pic of my sole outdoor auto,, directly in the ground, as can be seen,, a buddha auto,, from an assorted pack so i have no idea what it will be

note the shadows and the small window of direct sunlight the plant gets,, lots of indirect light but little direct sun,, a trade off for security purposes

one more tiny note on outdoor growing,, if one is concerned about neighbours,, then one might be thinking odour as the numero uno priority,, which i think is wise

apparently,, northern lights is a low odour choice ,, any opinions on other low odour plants??

cheers friends,, sunny days for all

Just remembering my Invertebrate Zoology.
Funny because she has to keep up on all these tests & classes but doesn't even spray for bugs anymore. Quality control for a landscaping company has it's perks I guess? LoL

Anyhow, she says they use nematodes on ornamentals & swanky (expensive) grass without issue. And them little buggers work.....but they are crazy expensive compared to other treatments.

-P

Too late! I salted the garden!!

:D :D

Just kidding lol

I’m sitting tight while I use the old google and write down all your suggestions! Thank your wife P! Great info! I believe my slugs are hibernating or eggs are laid in my lawn so I’m thinking I’ll use that in my lawn at least. Don’t worry the cost, my hubs is in serious #doghousemode and is currently building me my raised beds I demanded Friday! He keeps doing dumb stuff so I’ll buy whatever gardening things I need right now;)

Funny because she has to keep up on all these tests & classes but doesn't even spray for bugs anymore. Quality control for a landscaping company has it's perks I guess? LoL

Anyhow, she says they use nematodes on ornamentals & swanky (expensive) grass without issue. And them little buggers work.....but they are crazy expensive compared to other treatments.

-P
Gotta love the biological pest control. I know who to come looking for when I have questions now.

Gotta love the biological pest control. I know who to come looking for when I have questions now.
She's a research maniac like me.
:nomo:
If she doesn't know... she searches until she does. I can't understand the terminology in those stupid manuals she has :rofl:, but she gets it. LoL :yahoo:

She's a research maniac like me.
:nomo:
If she doesn't know... she searches until she does. I can't understand the terminology in those stupid manuals she has :rofl:, but she gets it. LoL :yahoo:
All part of the job. I can rhyme off stuff about salmon that most people don't know haha

I’ll try to stay current now that I’m here. :smokin:
Good luck with that. It's growing pretty fast. During break this morning at work the thread was growing faster than I could reply to people.

I’m usually not on early in the day and it gets hard to stay on top of a lot of these journals.
you're right on that one. This one almost doubled today alone. I'll have to get up in the middle of the night to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom