Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

I like how some of you have yours right in the ground like true guerrilla growers! Daaaang mine will die if I do that I think
LOL. I have been debating putting one in the ground as an experiment. Seems like it might make watering easier. Especially since I will be carrying it about 300m.

Some of the leaves are off-colour. Have they taken any frost?
Nope no frost, just had to stay in really small containers with bad drainage to be able to stay in the clone area long enough to get past the last few really cold nights. I’ll upload the photo that shows the one that has been in there 10 days. You can see she has new growth and has passed the test:)
Happy mother’s day to all the moms out there!!!

Cheers:)

Here's one baby i'll be running outdoor. She has been living rough for awhile but hoping she'll perk up soon.
Yeah, I got some plants that are living rough too. My six outdoor ones took their third frost last night.

I think I'll sit in the back with @Derbybud as I'm not guerilla growing anything, but it's hard to resist a journal that includes references to cunnilingus on the first page!

As an aside, I grow autos outside and they go directly into the sun as soon as they sprout, just like nature intended (frost not an issue where I live though).
Wow, must have missed that reference.

I'm hoping that with the overtime coming up on my cheque I'll be able to pick up a pack of auto seeds on payday. Either Low Flyers or maybe Early Miss to put outside. It'll have to be under the radar from the wife though haha.

morning ms.Newty, you've probably solved this but my 2 autos went outside as soon as I saw them peaking above soil with a humidity dome on the first 12 hrs and they are fine..... hope it helps
What kind of climate do you guys have this time of year?

"I make little "tomato cages" out of old fence material to keep rabbits & armadillos out. " @Preston9mm

a freaking armadillo would just make my day, like what do you do....??? Pet it, love it, feed it.....:laugh: I would probably even wax its shell it's so cool......
Cool. That's an exotic species to the rest of us. We have our own species to worry about, rabbits being one of them.

morning guys, morining @Grandpa Tokin so chuffed to see you up and at em.....:hug::hug:

Don't you just love a good wake n bake idea. So my brothers on the farm and he really wants to improve his growing but he has shite internet connection so I'm going to help him out and we hooked him up with an account......

So guess whose going to the farm today, and whose going to be giving his brother a crash course on how to use the site and maby get a cpl pics up.....:high-five::cheer:

@ShipwrecKed, welcome brother man, you just made me the proudest brother.....:hug::hug::hug:
Good going Smeeg. Get him onto my thread; I'm eager to be introduced to him.

Cool. That's an exotic species to the rest of us. We have our own species to worry about, rabbits being one of them.
Armadillos don't really get after the plants (thankfully) but they tear up the soil pretty good searching for bugs.
Pretty funny.... one of the best baits for trapping armadillo is mini-marshmallows. Had to trap a few and the damn marshmallows worked every time. :eek:

Wow! This thing is just full steam ahead:) welcome to anyone new. No rules @flytier any plants you want to showcase is cool and it seems you have the most!! :D

@InTheShed ya know things get spicy when I’m around and nothings off limits:D

Thanks for all the tips, especially the milk carton hut idea! I have rabbits, birds, slugs and bugs to fight in my garden every year but somehow no one is bugging Debbie yet;) I’ll go with the flow and build her a dome or hut or I wonder what would happen to an auto just planted in the ground?? Does it ever hit the bottom and flower? #deepstonerthought

Glad to see so many plants!

:D :D
You don't have to worry about the taproom hitting any bottom Newty; their flowering is based solely on time.

I'll enter the plant that survives the frosts the best. They just took #3 last night.

So the battle of the slugs is not just mine:D

I’ve tried everything to keep those bastards away! Has anyone tried diatomaceous earth? I’ve heard it works well for pests including slugs!

I’m currently making raised beds for my garden this year because I can’t win against the slugs...we wait and watch

@ShipwrecKed thanks for joining! That OGK looks delish! Any pal of Smeegs is a pal of mine:)

I like how some of you have yours right in the ground like true guerrilla growers! Daaaang mine will die if I do that I think
If you get them acclimated to cool nights first a bit of frost shouldn't be a major ordeal. Mine lost a couple leaves but they're still kicking.

You don't have to worry about the taproom hitting any bottom Newty; their flowering is based solely on time.

I'll enter the plant that survives the frosts the best. They just took #3 last night.
Thanks, I always think that with autos!

Frost x 3!! Yours are real resilient

Hi everyone smeegs bro here , new to the site , here are my grows .
This is 24 k
OGK baby !!
Critical haze 2.0
One of the boxes
Welcome to 420, Ship. When i get home from work I'll give you the link to my indoor thread. For my outdoor plants I just decided to hijack this one. I'll trust that newty won't mind, as they are in her comparison grow. And I'm too lazy to start another thread.

Nope no frost, just had to stay in really small containers with bad drainage to be able to stay in the clone area long enough to get past the last few really cold nights. I’ll upload the photo that shows the one that has been in there 10 days. You can see she has new growth and has passed the test:)

Thanks man! I’m a mom:)

Also let’s see a picture of your resilient gal!

Yeah, my frost survivors all have new growth, but less old growth on them now.

Back
Top Bottom