Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Wow what a great read:) so many great updates.

Eat up Tina ya Lard!
ECG I’m running moby auto and have been unintentionally for about 6 months! Worst plant to grow in my conditions but I’ve had a taste of her tiny harvest and it’s so glorious I have 1 fluffy nug left that I havent touched in a month :D The one I have growing outside smells great but will be all edibles cause #shegross and has multiple bugs living in her:eek:

Did you grow that watermelon IBJ?? I tried to grow mini ones last year and I had one grow by oct it was the size of a pea lol

Newty’s Outdoor Grow Show Update

Let’s start with Moby Auto Day 78

Tiny but gross looking and covered in clear crystals. She smells great too, just like her ugly sissies :D

Next we have the 3 BJ’s Day 50
They are the CKS WW Auto crossed with a male Nirvana Wonderwoman

and it safe to say there are no autos at this point. We are now on #sexwatch2018

With my uneducated eye and gut feeling, I think I have 2 females and a male! :D
I have them all quadlined with twine. They are now over 2 feet tall so I have them stuck between the garden boxes for #maximumstealth

Now we have the Brooklyn Auto

Natural Spirit and Brennan Day 50 and flowering for about 10-12 days.

3rd BSA Brooke Day 34 no pistils and just got her head cut off aka topped

Now we have the scroggers
Deb is reveg day 37

Crystal is reveg day 47

I can’t grow watermelon in northern Canada but I can grow these cute hybrids called mouse melon or cucamelons awww

Wow what a great read:) so many great updates.

Eat up Tina ya Lard!
ECG I’m running moby auto and have been unintentionally for about 6 months! Worst plant to grow in my conditions but I’ve had a taste of her tiny harvest and it’s so glorious I have 1 fluffy nug left that I havent touched in a month :D The one I have growing outside smells great but will be all edibles cause #shegross and has multiple bugs living in her:eek:

Did you grow that watermelon IBJ?? I tried to grow mini ones last year and I had one grow by oct it was the size of a pea lol

2 varieties of watermelon this year #charlestongrey in the picture, crimson sweet ( rounder more “ball” shaped. Haven’t tried my cantaloupe, yet. All have had a successful season, this far.

Haha! Actually put these pictures in the correct thread this time...

Ol' Tina stacking on the frostiness! :drool:

-P:ganjamon:

Lol oh good we’re having coffee together!

And a toke
You know it! Trying to decide if I have the motivation to go over to the new house so I can decarb all this herb from Baggy.

#c'monmotivation

The faster you make the oil the faster you get to find out baggy’s true potency when you have a canna latte with me!
#foundthemotivation

:high-five:

I just got new gummy molds in the mail today too!

Looks like that goody box headed your way bounced through Chicago this morning and marked as "in transit to final destination"... pending customs... I'd say watch for it Friday.
:high-five:

5 pages of catching up, not to shabby tabby, I haven't had anything apart from the grannies going but my postal service is getting quicker so who knows....haha top o the evening to yall
GGa group definitely has a cushy seat waiting for ya if those beans finally arrive. LoL
Glad to hear the mail system is getting back on track. I often think about the kinds of things that would send the US into "end of days" mode. LoL, I bet the postal service being shut down would start quite a ruckus.
Mobs of angry people who couldn't get their 2 day free shipping. Straight chaos!
LoL

GGa group definitely has a cushy seat waiting for ya if those beans finally arrive. LoL
Glad to hear the mail system is getting back on track. I often think about the kinds of things that would send the US into "end of days" mode. LoL, I bet the postal service being shut down would start quite a ruckus.
Mobs of angry people who couldn't get their 2 day free shipping. Straight chaos!
LoL

I'll get there sooner or later, hold that seat warm coming in hot when they arrive...ol

I'll get there sooner or later, hold that seat warm coming in hot when they arrive...ol
Head of the table buddy! You got it.
They actually seem to be a pretty stable strain. Everyone has been having great growth and I'm pretty certain we also had 100% germ rate
:passitleft:

Hey guys i was wondering if im making fresh harvest oil n i dnt have an imersion blender can i jus chop the buds up b4 i add to the oil?
Also how long should i decarb my buds for and how hot should it be?
Now would the temp an time be different if doing fresh harvest buds versus not fresh lol?

I think SweetSue blends them in the oil to retain the terpenes and minimize any loss of trichomes that stick to the sides of anything you grind them in. I put a layer of olive oil on the inside of my grinder and everything came off clean with a swipe of the finger, which I then scraped into the rest of the mix.

I decarb for 90 minutes at 240º F which allows time for the dry buds to reach oven temps. If you have water in there it will take longer because evaporation is a cooling process. How much longer I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom