Fun, Friendly But Still Serious Outdoor Guerrilla Grow Show 2018

Been a busy last 4-5 weeks #singledadlife, been wonderful. The WWA and NLA have been harvested. For my 1st x outdoor with autos, sastisfied with yields, 4 successful autos this season, 35g average cured. Each strain has been unique in growth, response to climate conditions, and fertility. Each pleasurably, unique in effectiveness.
One lone Lady remains to thrive, outdoors. “Loretta”, my 1st attempt at a Green Crack fem. She does not like to be dry too long, showed drought signs fast, but also has been quick to “recover “. Hope all of you are well, grow in peace ✌️.

Been a busy last 4-5 weeks #singledadlife, been wonderful. The WWA and NLA have been harvested. For my 1st x outdoor with autos, sastisfied with yields, 4 successful autos this season, 35g average cured. Each strain has been unique in growth, response to climate conditions, and fertility. Each pleasurably, unique in effectiveness.
One lone Lady remains to thrive, outdoors. “Loretta”, my 1st attempt at a Green Crack fem. She does not like to be dry too long, showed drought signs fast, but also has been quick to “recover “. Hope all of you are well, grow in peace ✌️.

Nice camouflage, blends in very good. :) :thumb:

Good hiding out!

Nice plant :cool:

Its 6 Celsius where I live I guess something like 42f ? Should turn back to normal this week but you think my plant can handle it ?

Oh boy thts frosty weather. I wud assume since people get into the 50°f to help change colors n what not tht they wud be ok but not for sure 100% on tht lol. An if its not to long of a cold period i would think they could take it

Yeah its just a couple of hours not much but hey Canada can be pretty rough with weather :p
Right lol u guys r pretty farup north im in the upper parts of wisconsin n its starting to get pretty cold here at nights. I dont handle the cold very well so i cudnt even imagine what u guys have 2 deal with lol. God i wud die hahaha shit i almost die during the winter here so there its gotta be colder. But yea i like to grow during the winter tho cause i get the best colors in my garden during the winter months.

Back
Top Bottom