Fun In The Sun 2016 - Tiger - Ape - Pitbull - Gorilla & More - Run Wild

Nice & healthy very sativa looking garden.

If i had a big garden with no neighbours next door, i'll have a out door girl or two & would be in pots tho as the local soil is high alkaline base like PH 9 + it will take a fair amount of amendment to sort that out.

They look really good. Bummer about the floweing time, but the faster strains should fill your jars up nicely.

Well now, Dreaming Green, First post , yeepa! OK, I gotta take a minute to offer up a big warm welcome to the "mag". You just found the coolest place on the web for all weed related topics, without a doubt. The growers here have a staggering amount of first hand experience with all types of growing methods but we shine with soil , specifically DBHBB. Please wonder around our journals Dreaming and get a feel for our membership...IMO they are all even better people than they are growers,...you will see. They will help you at every chance they get and they do it with genuineness and integrity. We only ask a couple things of new members ,...please ;leave your ego at the door , enter our journals with a smile and a good attitude and you will be met with encouragement and an eagerness to help! Enjoy your stay here at 420 Mag and welcome to the best forum on the web! Cheers to ya !:circle-of-love::thumb::cheer::bravo:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to start a journal of my own soon, and I already have lots of questions. I've been spending time reading through what's already on the forums, and I'm impressed with the passion, knowledge, and RESULTS that I've seen from the members here. I'm a soil fan myself. Hydroponics never appealed to me for some reason. Just doesn't seem as connected to the earth, if that makes sense.

I'm going to give autos a try for the first (maybe last?) time coming up shortly, so I hope I can get some much needed insight here.

I love ogling giant gardens like yours, Major. Especially around harvest time! I hope they make you proud.

Ah ok then :laugh:

They look really good. Bummer about the floweing time, but the faster strains should fill your jars up nicely.
amazing job, Major!!!! :bravo:

Thank you, gents!

I must be losing it. I'm sure I posted a picture of the volunteer outside our back door, but it's gone. She's nothing special. Definitely a survivor: limited direct sun, strong winds, no water for days, and water only when she's lucky.
My wife named her "Waldo" before she showed sex. We didn't want to confuse her with a name change. :rofl:
I have no idea what it is. I thought it would be GASS, but it doesn't look anything like the others.

Waldo1.jpg

Waldo2.jpg

Thank you, gents!

I must be losing it. I'm sure I posted a picture of the volunteer outside our back door, but it's gone. She's nothing special. Definitely a survivor: limited direct sun, strong winds, no water for days, and water only when she's lucky.
My wife named her "Waldo" before she showed sex. We didn't want to confuse her with a name change. :rofl:
I have no idea what it is. I thought it would be GASS, but it doesn't look anything like the others.

Waldo1.jpg

Waldo2.jpg

looks Sativa-ish...;)

might be a Z'Ace mix...:thumb:

I did alittle digging on the net and found we had in the beginning to mid last month was a moon phase called the Sturgeon Moon, which is pretty damn bright. Who knows? Can a full moon on the onset of flowering delay it? Time to do abit more digging. Girls look great Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom