Gator Uncaged

"I knew milk crates were used for more than just a TV stand!"

In my hood, they're more popular than duct tape. Cheaper
I've seen them crushed under cars: they don't make good jackstands.

hehehe, where I come from it's duct tape and baling wire. Milk crates were use at the lake/river to sit on and as footstools, and at the end of the day, to take the fish home in. Or as shelving, duct tape or baling wire to hold them together. End tables next to the broken recliner for cans and bottles. TV stands, book boxes, album boxes, toy boxes and such.

They only have to hold the car long enough to take the wheel off and get the jack moved to the next one.....I like your solution to the lighting. If you elevate all your flatwork plants, the crossover from the 600 will back light some of the tall ones too.

i once built a giant throne of milk crates and drywall screws i put pillows and blankets over it it was surprisingly comfy, i had moved into a 3 house 1 barn ranch in Nipomo CA
and had no $ for furnishings after the move in cost, i found a few 100 crates in that barn
that the owner said do with them what you will! i made tv stands, bookcases, end tables,a bed frame,and even a kitchen table, i so wish i still had them or at least the pictures,but the chair was my favorite, i mean to build another one day, a chair big & strong enough for my mammothness !:thumb:

That's the Papo Oro, isn't it. . .
you know it! im excited to see them go into jars and my storage bank,making room for my little ones, that are fast becoming not so little:circle-of-love:

I spoke above inaccurately. Today I carried some, in a cloud of intensity. It is a pleasent odor, unmistakably dank of da kine. Quite fruity, with underlayers of skunk and funk. Wintergreen perhaps, but not diesel. Sweet, like my 50 year old memories of cotton candy at the pool park. Nice
I shit several biscuits, hoping that my broadcast wouldn't cost me :adore::goodluck:
upon re-state I much prefer your description my minds perception conjures a more appealing prediction, i've yet to smell nor taste a petro like medication,my current exposure to variety of strain in limited to but a few of da kine kind, a matter i shall remedy in reasonable haste!:high-five:

One doesn't need irish ancesters to have a lyrical heart filled with blarney,
but it helps :) Mine were Scotch imports, unloved everywhere to this day.
Mom inculcated me early, to be chary of Catholics. My list is now like Dirty Harry's.
in my tree on my mothers side she discovered in her lineage quest, a relation to a woman known a Mary Queen of Scot, this may have something to do with my desire to have potatoes cabbage, ham and the like, or perhaps its just my fatboy appetite :high-five:

I like ice cream, and I like cabbage of course:
How you gonna eat on Sunday, if there's no ham, potatoes, and cabbage?
agreed!!

That's blarney, for sure. I like sushi anytime, but can't always afford it.
um nuh uh! cant seem to find raw cold fish appealing, but a cedar planked slow smoked salmon,will have me floating on air:adore:

The vert 400 CMH is now an HPS bulb - bare vert. The 600 HPS is also bare, but under a horizontal reflector. I've temporarily retired the CMH. HPS are not picky about orientation, as CMH is.

If mmj did only that, it should be prescribed. It also helps worries, and more.

I can stand on a milk crate without getting nosebleeds, but ladders are scary.
i hear that i believe i have a ladder curse lol it seem everytime i go past the second rung i fall like a 2 ton bomb! my family will not allow me to even touch a ladder :rofl:
Haven't added more yet, but I definately see another 600 w/ eballast working for me.
A lot of light for $200 :thumb:
Heat is little problem with a montrous heat-sink just out my window, but...
Cold air carries little humidity, so that must be dealt with.
yup that does sound like a perfect deal, when the time comes i'll pick your brain for your source, :high-five:
i believe you'll solve this dilemma with a brilliant diy solution

I'm overdue for some new seed.
I get huge respect for the stinky kind I delivered today, but I want a little less intensity.,
i do love the stank of the dank, but i also appreciate a nice low scented grow, for the peace of mind and stealthy smell.

Old nasty taprooms smell disgusting :cough:
Nobody is allowed to pee on my walls. My cat got a nasty surprise when he tried: castration
yup no pissing cats in my world!! yukkkkk
its funny how we change i was a power drinker for many,,to many years,but now after cessation for over a decade, i cant stand even the faintest whiff of the stuff:peace:

hehehe, where I come from it's duct tape and baling wire. Milk crates were use at the lake/river to sit on and as footstools, and at the end of the day, to take the fish home in. Or as shelving, duct tape or baling wire to hold them together. End tables next to the broken recliner for cans and bottles. TV stands, book boxes, album boxes, toy boxes and such.
its amazing what can be done with these items!!:adore::high-five:

Back in my poor days, I remember having to use a milk crate as a driver's seat. Many funny tales to tell there. Funny to other people, that is..... :(

Nice plants and beautiful setup, Propa Gator.

Dude, I had a milk crate for a car seat too!! Was a 1966 Mercury Montclair, and I bought it when I was 11 yrs old. Lasted me a few months and blew up, but we had ALOT of fun in that car!! Can you say backroadredneckmuddinjumpinhillsandhittintreesat25milesanhour?

Dude, I had a milk crate for a car seat too!! Was a 1966 Mercury Montclair, and I bought it when I was 11 yrs old. Lasted me a few months and blew up, but we had ALOT of fun in that car!! Can you say backroadredneckmuddinjumpinhillsandhittintreesat25milesanhour?

I'll try. Ahem (clears his throat) :
BackInTheDayCrystalTHCdoingPotChimpCornfieldDemolitionDerby..... nope. Can't say it. :)

Went on a pouty sulk, couple days. I seem to have periodic attitude shifts, but no clue why :hmmmm:
I have an :idea: Castle Seed can fill my need :slide: Better sedation :yahoo:

Not abandoning my vertical schemes entirely, but this grow may not finish with it.
My eballast 600 is such a beauty, I want another. Too, I'm fed-up with facing that bare, vertical bulb.
Playing peek-a-boo with it is unnecessary, and old.

Into the vert side, that sprawling big thing is six feet from the camera.
000_1791.JPG

600 side, perimeter plants are now in square 2 liter pots. All on tray were cut on the same day, though only one 'caught'. The other little sad-asses got to go when I present two decent trays. The one 10" sweety will show me PE SOG suitablity. One or two at least, full runs of PE follow this before new strains come 'on line' here.
000_1793.JPG

Looking towards vert side from the flat
000_1792.JPG

The monster in the middle needs it's own light.

Those pouty sulks usually have something to do with humans or the planet Earth, at least in my case. :)
Your plants (and most people's on here) have an all-round healthy look. From top to bottm they seem in appearance to have the same vigor, color, and density. I like the side lighting idea. I see where it could give you problems though.
:goodjob:

the ladies look good mr gator, its ok to sometime be the hater,I, at times say eff the world, im no part,i hurt ,i ache,i can not sleep, no more net,nor video games for 2,3 days is hated and lame! but sanity and clarity not ebb but flo, those things leave and i return and no one knows where i'd gone,not 2 feet away in body, but another million mile march thru pain i've come! have no fear b.i.d. is here!
no worries propa gator, we all have "stuff" i think its why most are here, to learn from each other, not just growing, but i think some coping skills too, as long as you come back, i know i'll be here:peace::adore::thumb:

the ladies look good mr gator, its ok to sometime be the hater,I, at times say eff the world, im no part,i hurt ,i ache,i can not sleep, no more net,nor video games for 2,3 days is hated and lame! but sanity and clarity not ebb but flo, those things leave and i return and no one knows where i'd gone,not 2 feet away in body, but another million mile march thru pain i've come! have no fear b.i.d. is here!
no worries propa gator, we all have "stuff" i think its why most are here, to learn from each other, not just growing, but i think some coping skills too, as long as you come back, i know i'll be here:peace::adore::thumb:

We all grow as we grow our medicine.

sanity and clarity a tidal flo
sometime is driving through a blinding snow
nothing's forever this too will go
reality the Bitch is the life to know

sanity and clarity a tidal flo
sometime is driving through a blinding snow
nothing's forever this too will go
reality the Bitch is the life to know

Clarity of mind and the rust goes away
to another day we onward go
knowing others relate to the way
one must sometimes flow

:Namaste:

:bongrip: - JZ

damn those plants are every where haha, wall to wall ;) I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom