Gator Uncaged

looks fun n promising ,with problems resolved, with that much light not leaking n overheatin' me thinks gators harvest will go down as unbeaten!! :adore:
that bowl of nugs looks quite Delicious now that's truly a breakfast of champions, i am forced to fantasize of a cereal box with over the top graphic design full of pe called "pe crunchy clusters" :rofl: or perhaps "danky nuggets" and a prize in every box ! rolling papers,sneak a tokes,and such should certainly make the prize list!!

OMG, I laughed so hard when I read that! +reps, Irish! :goodjob:

:bongrip: - JZ

hey gator just checkin back in seen them pics of the plants hanging dry haha they look very dank congrats on em i wish u could send a "wiff" of what dry room smelled like

haha really diesel fuel and cotton candy? thats the worst mixture i ever heard can only imagine the dankess reaping through that vincitiny (excuse my grammar)

glad i got a chuckle out of you i was cracking up while writing it ! but its the honest imagery my twisted mind came up with! reps back:high-five:
gator diesel and cotton candy really?? eww sounds about as appealing as burnt egg and cabbage ice cream!!! ok where do i get some!? reps:adore::high-five:

Cabbage ice cream... intriguing.

What I wanna know is, this MJ does give relief to very ill people.
Lets them eat instead of puking. Sooo...
How is it that truly wonderful medicine can smell like that?

I have a motley crew, all starting the flower cycle. I'm tempted to hang that 600, bare vert
000_1778.JPG

:goodjob:Two sizable girls in the middle stand to benefit
000_1779.JPG

000_1780.JPG

Tray of nine needs transplant, room for two more. Biggies on the right
000_1781.JPG

Anybody have an opinion on the HPS vertical possibility?
The CMH is a vert bulb only, but I have 400HPS bulbs, so that's also on the table.
I've teased, goaded, and argued opinions from people, but a request for suggestions is rare.

Hi Mr. Gator.

In my travels I have never come across a vertical HPS. So I'm no help there.

I can answer one question though.......Yes our mmj does help people that can't eat much. The first person I cared for was terminal, but it did calm his stomach and really relieved his pain. It was the only thing that could.

I am learning that Gators can climb ladders and take pictures though. :thumb:

i have a strain that at one point during flower it gives off the aroma i can only describe as "a big nasty dehydrated tomcat entered the grow room and sprayed a gallon of extra fine aaa grade spray/piss on everything!!" this gives way to a new smell in 2 weeks or so that is best described as
"beer binge drinking vomit" which i look forward to because it means the good smell of skunky cannabis will take over soon, for the life of me i can not make sense of it, im so glad to be growing new varieties as im a bit tired of this experience! :thumb:

i have a strain that at one point during flower it gives off the aroma i can only describe as "a big nasty dehydrated tomcat entered the grow room and sprayed a gallon of extra fine aaa grade spray/piss on everything!!" this gives way to a new smell in 2 weeks or so that is best described as
"beer binge drinking vomit" which i look forward to because it means the good smell of skunky cannabis will take over soon, for the life of me i can not make sense of it, im so glad to be growing new varieties as im a bit tired of this experience! :thumb:

That's the Papo Oro, isn't it. . .

Anybody have an opinion on the HPS vertical possibility?
The CMH is a vert bulb only, but I have 400HPS bulbs, so that's also on the table.
I've teased, goaded, and argued opinions from people, but a request for suggestions is rare.

They make horizontal models of CMH, one of our sponsors only carries the horizontal. I ordered the vertical elsewhere because of that.

The vert. bulbs tend to give off bad sounds and clangs if rotated onto their horizontal state... I guess I'm not offering an opinion to you so much as asking a question... Are you asking if HPS bulbs can be used in both positions? Because the two different models for CMH makes me think they possibly could be built for specific application?

Loving the pictures! :)

See ya later propagator!

haha really diesel fuel and cotton candy? thats the worst mixture i ever heard can only imagine the dankess reaping through that vincitiny (excuse my grammar)
I spoke above inaccurately. Today I carried some, in a cloud of intensity. It is a pleasent odor, unmistakably dank of da kine. Quite fruity, with underlayers of skunk and funk. Wintergreen perhaps, but not diesel. Sweet, like my 50 year old memories of cotton candy at the pool park. Nice
I shit several biscuits, hoping that my broadcast wouldn't cost me :adore::goodluck:
glad i got a chuckle out of you i was cracking up while writing it ! but its the honest imagery my twisted mind came up with! reps back:high-five:
gator diesel and cotton candy really?? eww sounds about as appealing as burnt egg and cabbage ice cream!!! ok where do i get some!? reps:adore::high-five:
One doesn't need irish ancesters to have a lyrical heart filled with blarney,
but it helps :) Mine were Scotch imports, unloved everywhere to this day.
Mom inculcated me early, to be chary of Catholics. My list is now like Dirty Harry's.
Cabbage ice cream... intriguing.
I like ice cream, and I like cabbage of course:
How you gonna eat on Sunday, if there's no ham, potatoes, and cabbage?

That's blarney, for sure. I like sushi anytime, but can't always afford it.
Hi Mr. Gator.

In my travels I have never come across a vertical HPS. So I'm no help there.

I can answer one question though.......Yes our mmj does help people that can't eat much. The first person I cared for was terminal, but it did calm his stomach and really relieved his pain. It was the only thing that could.

I am learning that Gators can climb ladders and take pictures though. :thumb:
The vert 400 CMH is now an HPS bulb - bare vert. The 600 HPS is also bare, but under a horizontal reflector. I've temporarily retired the CMH. HPS are not picky about orientation, as CMH is.

If mmj did only that, it should be prescribed. It also helps worries, and more.

I can stand on a milk crate without getting nosebleeds, but ladders are scary.
I think its a good idea, it seems that adding more light is quite rarely a bad idea, if you can manage the extra heat, i dont see a downside, more light=more medicine
my 2 cents contributed :peace::adore:
Haven't added more yet, but I definately see another 600 w/ eballast working for me.
A lot of light for $200 :thumb:
Heat is little problem with a montrous heat-sink just out my window, but...
Cold air carries little humidity, so that must be dealt with.
I'm overdue for some new seed.
I get huge respect for the stinky kind I delivered today, but I want a little less intensity.

Old nasty taprooms smell disgusting :cough:
Nobody is allowed to pee on my walls. My cat got a nasty surprise when he tried: castration
Uhm, can you do a vert hps without the hood and just drop it low in the horizontal position?
"Vert" means base-up, endo down. Both bulbs are now HPS: 400 vert, 600 horizontal.
Horizontal has a reflector to scavenge some misdirected light, but no coverglass.
000_1780.JPG

I'm sorry but the plant on the bottom left is too beautiful:smokin:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I do bask in your sweet flattery :thanks:
They make horizontal models of CMH, one of our sponsors only carries the horizontal. I ordered the vertical elsewhere because of that.

The vert. bulbs tend to give off bad sounds and clangs if rotated onto their horizontal state... I guess I'm not offering an opinion to you so much as asking a question... Are you asking if HPS bulbs can be used in both positions? Because the two different models for CMH makes me think they possibly could be built for specific application?

Loving the pictures! :)

See ya later propagator!

With half the merchandise of the world passing by Hawaii on ships bound for the States,
it's good to hear that some goodies are attainable there.
HPS bulbs don't care about direction, just CMH retros. That don't make them bad ;)
Plants look great gator..... I say give the vert hps a shot :roorrip:
All HPS now, for better or worse. I dare not hang the 600 vertically: box is only 40" deep, and I can't keep plants out of that fire. Another 600 and a bigger box/room are in the queue.

A bit of re-arrangement, seeking order. The 600 is plenty bright for flat work, and those big older plants can surround the 400

000_1786.JPG

000_1788.JPG

000_1784.JPG

Now THAT looks a lot better. Appealing to the eye the way you evened out the height of the tops with the li'l ones. I knew milk crates were used for more than just a TV stand!

Beautiuos Maximus!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom