Getting Ready To Start My First Attempt At Growing

Thanks Arteekay, following 12-15 journals including yours and Just learning as I go.

Same deal here, every day is a brand new experience to us. We just realized we hadn't actually set up and tested out our drying space, and we were getting ready to cut one. Gotta slow the cart and wait for the horse to catch up.

Welcome Bob, happy to have you along for the ride.
Your brave asking me to hold that for you, I sometimes wonder....

No kelp meal around these parts til spring if at all. only place to shop is wally world or canadian Tire and both have the garden center closed right now. I will however keep that in mind next time I hit the city.

This is my first attempt at MJ but do have a 40'x50' veggie garden and a 20'x30' potato patch and yes it might get a small area reserved for medicine .....

Ah Canada eh? I've got a place in Ontario near Algonquin Provincial Part - cottage 420 - ftw

Kelp meal - you should have Amazon or ebay get a few #s and try it out.

91Lr65cyP0L_SL1500_.jpg

This will come in handy. You can fix just about any issue with this and it will help build roots for seedlings and young plants. If you ever need to start an IPM - this is the "go to" for a foiler spray.

Ah Canada eh? I've got a place in Ontario near Algonquin Provincial Part - cottage 420 - ftw

Kelp meal - you should have Amazon or ebay get a few #s and try it out.

91Lr65cyP0L_SL1500_.jpg

This will come in handy. You can fix just about any issue with this and it will help build roots for seedlings and young plants. If you ever need to start an IPM - this is the "go to" for a foiler spray.

Thanks for the link bob, I will be getting some in the very near future....

I'm at the other end of the country, not too familiar with Ontario

Subbed! Gotta see how your harvest turns out there buddy! Good to know there are plenty of Canadians on here! I'm a Kiwi though - lived in Canada a year and a half - best time ever. The Canadians are a welcoming bunch - so kind and friendly (plus your country is too beautiful)!

The Canadians are a welcoming bunch - so kind and friendly (plus your country is too beautiful)!

And the women, pull that parka and toque off after 8 months of winter and wow! :)

I've been to just about every major Canadian city coast to coast, and I honestly think Winnipeg, Manitoba has some of the most beautiful women in the world. Lots of Eastern European blood mixed with Asian, Metis, etc. The melting pot has been kind to the attractiveness of the people in the center of this great nation.

Day 15 in flower

Purple kush is really starting to flower nicely, 18+/- main flowers with an abundance of small ones forming. Changing to the mars 192 in this tent was the right choice.

DSC0011219.JPG
DSC0011418.JPG

Azura Haze

She is not as far as long as the PK but showing sign of flowers everywhere and again, the 192 reflector is doing this girl wonders!!
As a first time grower I am simply amazed at how these girls grow.

DSC0011621.JPG
DSC0011722.JPG

I'm thinking ahead a bit and hope to harvest both these girls in 6-8 weeks so I just started 3 more PK beans in the auto tent to keep things going. With the size of this PK so far I think I could do 3 in this tent......Maybe

This is whats in the auto tent, Dark Devil and a Supersonic Cristal Storm.
These girls are 18 days. 2 DD are doing well but the CS has been a strange one since the start. from what I have read it is showing heat stress badly, don't understand it because it has been beside the others all along. I have a couple more DD germinating.

DSC0011813.JPG
DSC0011922.JPG
DSC0012016.JPG

Thanks man, hey if you ever make up this way let me know, I would be happy to show you around this neck of the woods

I'm actually in the process of planning a trip to Canada here soon I'll be going to Prince Edward Island I don't know if that's close to you but I plan on visiting more than just there ;)

Back
Top Bottom